What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xingjiang is an integral part of China, Chinese Han had been living in their for thousands years especially at north part of Xingjiang. How many time I need to tell you guys XingJiang is not Uyghers' only, it belongs to all Chinese. Chinese Han is free to move to Xingjiang and Uyghers are also allowed to work and doing business in the mainland. Uyghers have to follow the laws of PRC, so as majority Hans and other minorities group.
I was just looking at reports of terrorist attacks in Xingiang and majority were ethnic in nature thats why i made the comment on maybe the issue is ethnic dislike of hans by some uighyurs

What i meant was issues in Xingiang are ethnic in nature and not religious as some are saying
Enemy force always want to utilize the desire of some Uyghers seperation will to cause trouble for China. I hope Pakistanis understand Xingjiang is a core interests of PRC.

Salafism and jihad is like poison spreadin fast in China, especially the Muslim community. We can't let it happen to contaminate our Muslim population. Do you still have humanity inside of you?
How can you blame faraway people for your own problems? LOL
The Chinese are very anti-Muslim, this is bound to make a lot of Hui become more "wahabbi".
You can all sit here and pretend you love Muslims for your Pakistani buddies here. but yeah, not buying it. :P

I was just looking at reports of terrorist attacks in Xingiang and majority were ethnic in nature thats why i made the comment on maybe the issue is ethnic dislike of hans by some uighyurs
I don't care they like us or not, we have done the best to treat them fairly and nicely. Xingjiang is China's land and apply our law. You can see nowadays even some Hui Muslim start to dress Burqa, it's never their traditional clothing. I feel very worried!

Enemy force always want to utilize the desire of some Uyghers seperation will to cause trouble for China. I hope Pakistanis understand Xingjiang is a core interests of PRC.
To Pakistanis Xinjiang or Sinkiang as its called here is just another province of China
Our govt policy is a reflection of what we think of it

I don't care they like us or not, we have done the best to treat them fairly and nicely. Xingjiang is China's land and apply our law. You can see nowadays even some Hui Muslim start to dress Burqa, it's never their traditional clothing. I feel very worried!
Vigilance is required but as long as no violence is present there is nothing to worry about

Stick to the topic, other mods and myself have deleted a ton off topic posts and a few members banned.
@waz @Shotgunner51 @ahojunk

Thread will be locked until its cleaned up.

China is a country cover east asia and central asia
Urumqi is one of the largest commercial centers in central asia, that is why i put it here
Urumqi metro

2.jpg
1.png

Just curious if Pakistani nationals are able to visit and work there ? Since Pakistani people are very close to people from XingZiang it would probably be our most preferred destination in China. Im sure many Paks would love to move here from Hong Kong once the time comes.

This should be in East Asia section

really wise guy? you need geography lessons bro

Just curious if Pakistani nationals are able to visit and work there ? Since Pakistani people are very close to people from XingZiang it would probably be our most preferred destination in China. Im sure many Paks would love to move here from Hong Kong once the time comes.
Not sure about this city but many Pakistanis are doing business and studying in CHina
https://www.dawn.com/news/1317973

Everyone can work in xinjiang only if you are legally go inside china
Nice looking kfc :D
Outside-of-Urumqi-Grand-Baz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom