What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL calling nationalism toxic is extreme now is it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Defence.pk mobile app
If there is no nationalism, where are you coming from? Before there is Islam, the world had been there for mission years. Why instigate others to overthrow government? China allows Muslim to practice religious activity, and this is protected by the law. If you are not extremist, no one is.

I said condemn only if they really believe in those lies brother. I think you misunderstood my post? :)
Uyghers are fine here, leave them alone. They shall not be utilized to serve the dirty purpose of Jihadist and Salafists. I know you are saying, I jet pissed off by these falseflagger and troublemaker.

If there is no nationalism, where are you coming from? Before there is Islam, the world had been there for mission years. Why instigate others to overthrow government? China allows Muslim to practice religious activity, and this is protected by the law. If you are not extremist, no one is.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure China doesn't allow Muslims in Xinxiang and other places to fast or wear scarves.

When did I mention toppling the Chinese government? You're making silly assumptions.

People also used to eat each other and burn themselves in the past for stupid rituals. That doesn't mean we keep doing it.

Nationalism is cancerous, it brought us Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Defence.pk mobile app

From the economist? Isn't these run by Wall Street neo con and the same who say Pakistan ISI collaborate with al qaeqa and osama. Lol...

Typical cheap shot by slayer. Claiming China opposed uyghur culture in name of stopping separatism while then claim Pakistan did not while asking balochistan people not to separate from Pakistan. That is a double standard from you.
Brothers, don't argue with these pakistani banana guy
They live in west from childhood or study in the west when they are young, they think themselves know more than the local pakistan people, actually know noting what their country really think and need, what they have done just disturb others
They live a miserable life in the west, the west people look down them, take them as second class citizen even evil savage. But when they face their internal muslim brothers, they label themselve as so-called civilized one because of their west backgroud, and broadcast these bullshit, do great harm to their country
The bad thing is there are more and more banana guys in pakistan
almost in every asian country, there are banana guys, wish people could know their true color

Last edited:
Brothers, don't argue with these pakistani banana guy
They live in west from childhood or study in the west when they are young, they think themselves know more than the local pakistan people, actually know noting what their country really think and need, what they have done just disturb others
They live a miserable life in the west, the west people look down them, take them as second class citizen even evil savage. But when they face their internal muslim brothers, they label themselve as so-called civilized one because of their west backgroud, and broadcast these bullshit, do great harm to their country
The bad thing is there are more and more banana guys in pakistan
almost in every asian country, there are banana guys, wish people could know their true color

I agree. I've met many Chinese in US that act like they are white that speak negatively about Islam. I don't pay attention to those clowns. :lol:

I agree. I've met many Chinese in US that act like they are white that speak negatively about Islam. I don't pay attention to those clowns. :lol:
Every country has asshole. Those Chinese immigrant to USA is not deemed as Commorade anymore. We very like look down on those lackey.

Please quarrel back at those banana next time you see them.

Those Chinese immigrant to USA are coward.

They forget where they came from, and foresake the value of PRC.

How come China's biggest Muslim group Hui Muslims never have problems with the government and they live happily in China actually some of China's top leaders are ethnic Hui ,besides, Xinjiang has a dozen of Muslim ethnic groups and only Uyghurs caused some troubles? Anyone who is not stupid can see the problem in Xinjiang is not a religious problem, it's an ethnicity problem.

Every country has asshole. Those Chinese immigrant to USA is not deemed as Commorade anymore. We very like look down on those lackey.

Please quarrel back at those banana next time you see them.

Those Chinese immigrant to USA are coward.

They forget where they came from, and foresake the value of PRC.

Surprisingly the people from Hong Kong I've met in NYC are very pro PRC. Also mainlanders that come fresh are very nice too. This guy I met in an alley behind Chinese takeaway was very funny. Spoke limited English. I told him I'm from Pachistan, and he was like ooo oooo. Then he saw me smoking a cigarette, and told me to wait. He came back and gifted me a pack of cigarettes. :lol:

That's what I said about the negative effect of the west. They are brainwashed and fed with what the mainstay USA society wants them to believe. Pathetic! I will never leave China for any reason. I love my country.

Surprisingly the people from Hong Kong I've met in NYC are very pro PRC. Also mainlanders that come fresh are very nice too. This guy I met in an alley behind Chinese takeaway was very funny. Spoke limited English. I told him I'm from Pachistan, and he was like ooo oooo. Then he saw me smoking a cigarette, and told me to wait. He came back and gifted me a pack of cigarettes. :lol:
Nearly all mainlanders know Pakistan's our iron brother.

That's what I said about the negative effect of the west. They are brainwashed and fed with what the mainstay USA society wants them to believe. Pathetic! I will never leave China for any reason. I love my country.

Most of the ones that spoke negatively were third or fourth generation immigrants. Most of the first and second generation immigrants are very traditional.

How come China's biggest Muslim group Hui Muslims never have problems with the government and they live happily in China actually some of China's top leaders are ethnic Hui ,besides, Xinjiang has a dozen of Muslim ethnic groups and only Uyghurs caused some troubles? Anyone who is not stupid can see the problem in Xinjiang is not a religious problem, it's an ethnicity problem.
No it's enemy force from outside to stir up and fish in troubled water.

Most of the ones that spoke negatively were third or fourth generation immigrants. Most of the first and second generation immigrants are very traditional.
Do you think a people with yellow skin can integrate into Elite American society? Immigration for me is a blasphemy.

Don't say you love this country, and the other hand you can't wait to move your *** out of it. That's my principle. Not to offend.

I would rather do a beggar in China, nor to serve our enemy USA for money.

Those people you mentioned as 3rd and 4th generation of Chinese born in USA is no more Chinese anymore, they are bananas.

We call them bananas.

I'm a nationalist.

Not a racist and islamphobia.

Being a Nationalist you have to supoort improvement of the well being to every PRC minority group, including Uyghers.

Actually they are quite pathetic and will face identification problem soon.

Seems he likes Pakistani.

I thought fasting was banned Le Gasp the media lied :D
@long_

Most Chinese nationals involved in the import/export business in Pakistan are Uighyurs we have 10-20k Uighyurs here in Pakistan all Uighyurs i met in Rawalpindi had a positive opinion of China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom