What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azlan can you shed some light on nationalism and Islam? is it haram to be a nationalist?

note: for me nationalism is Pakistan and Pakistanis first no racism or feelings of a superior being.

In Political Islam, Nationalism is Haram
In Islamic Religion, it isn't

During the independence struggle, Pro-Congress ulema advocated "Composite Nationalism", the Muslim League advocated "Muslim Nationalism", Only Maududi had his own view point, he rejected both these ideas as unIslamic.

Maybe you didnt understand that we are talking about the burqa,you dont have to show me the clothing style of your country,its not about that.
Lets keep it to the burqa,what is the origin?

He sure didn't understand what we were discussing but felt compelled to jump into it without even trying to understand what the discussion was/is about. Better ignore him. He probably is just another of those Arab supremacist idiots we come across often.

He sure didn't understand what we were discussing but felt compelled to jump into it without even trying to understand what the discussion was/is about. Better ignore him. He probably is just another of those Arab supremacist idiots we come across often.

It is very rude to say that of him. Politeness goes both ways, sir ! :pissed:

We are not supremacist. It is a sin before God (We are all children of God). We are just proud of our roots several thousand years. :angry:

are you kidding me. The member @Zulfiqar1919 post got deleted and he got banned for just criticizing china? :hitwall:even though by the looks of it it was totally within forum rules unless even innocuous constructive criticism of china is banned on PDF. Some pakistanis and definitely many mods here have lost it when it comes to china. WHere's your sense of justice? Where's the consistency? I just hope ordinary Pakistani Muslims are NOT so insensitive and blind to justice. Funny people criticizing @Zulfiqar1919 are idiotically bringing KSA here? WHere is the connection of KSA in all this?:hitwall: Indeed nationalism and chauvanism is haram and a muslim can NOT be a nationalist. A pakistani nationalist's very ideology demands defending chinese atrocities where as a Muslim's loyalty is to first & foremost Islam and the Muslim ummah. (I am pretty sure my post will be deleted as well. Its beyond me why even online criticism of china is not tolerated here. Does PDF actually thinks such criticism would effect bilateral relations with china - hilarious to say the least if that's the case)

@Zarvan @Apprentice @Malik Abdullah @Mrc @dsr478
What's your problem with China?

Here comes another wannabe arab .... a shameless saudi bootlicker !!

And Please do post a few links where I have defended Iran or said anything to anyone for criticizing Iran ?? or when have I sparked a sectarian debate ??....

You indeed are a pathetic liar

Be polite to a racist/supremacist ??? ... Did you even read his posts ?

@waz already reported please take action

thread already wenr haywire now this member resorting to personal abuses

True Pakistanis will not criticize China uyghur policy becos it all rooted to separatism problem and extremism. If Pakistanis think there is a problem then maybe Pakistan Set example for balochistan by granting them independence.

Same as some diehard Turkish fans who shall let Kurdish has their piece of own land. You can't criticize others while you set another standard for yourself. That is call hypocrisy.
Too many falseflagger. Look at the pathetic Rohingyas , We really treat Uyghers very good. Free to fast anytime they want, religious practice is protected by law.

Lol.. do you run out of arguement? Some idiot try to mix China policy of stopping separatism with opposing Islam. May I know why Muslim in ningxia and yunnan never opposed CPC rule and lived harmony with Chinese han? Selective standard practice by some members. Even our honourble Ming admiral Zheng He is a Muslim.
Very well said.

Just 1 false flagger troll derailed the thread in the beginning and now it's 9th page and members are still fighting. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

@waz
Are there different rules for attacking trolls and different for members?

members get banned whereas trolls first derail and badmouth others, its below me to respond directly and requesting again to mods to take action.

To my dear Pakistani brothers from looking at vids and pics i don't think Uyghurs face any problems in China and even if they're than let them and their govt sort it out if you really believe in all of the lies than just condemn (because it's everyone's right) it and move on China never interferes in our internal matters (and that is the thing i really like of them) so let's respect that and let's not poke our noses in it.

P.S There is an on going propaganda against China too so let's not forget that and stop believing in every "media report" you see.

To my dear Pakistani brothers from looking at vids and pics i don't think Uyghurs face any problems in China and even if they're than let them and their govt sort it out if you really believe in all of the lies than just condemn (because it's everyone's right) it and move on China never interferes in our internal matters (and that is the thing i really like of them) so let's respect that and let's not poke our noses in it.

P.S There is an on going propaganda against China too so let's not forget that and stop believing in every "media report" you see.
China do what that shall be condemned bro? Maybe it's just alright let the Uyghers seperate and build a pure Islamic state? We won't let it happen. Any religion put its priority beyond Constitutions is illegal. I mean What's big of being a Muslim. I'm a Christian, can I ask for seperation cause most of Chinese are non- believe?

China do what that shall be condemned bro? Maybe it's just alright let the Uyghers seperate and build a pure Islamic state? We won't let it happen. Any religion put its priority beyond Constitutions is illegal. I mean What's big of being a Muslim. I'm a Christian, can I ask for seperation cause most of Chinese are non- believe?
I said condemn only if they really believe in those lies brother. I think you misunderstood my post? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom