What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Han Chinese population has take over the locals.
Han Chinese are always locals since Han dynasty 2000 years ago, Uyghurs are actually relatively new immigrants from today's Mongolia.
main-qimg-7e0bb8b707f22a45064b4d9e6f991ced

How come China's biggest Muslim group Hui Muslims never have problems with the government and they live happily in China actually some of China's top leaders are ethnic Hui ,besides, Xinjiang has a dozen of Muslim ethnic groups and only Uyghurs caused some troubles? Anyone who is not stupid can see the problem in Xinjiang is not a religious problem, it's an ethnicity problem.

It is no doubt an ethnic problem, but that doesn't mean China isn't mistreating them.

Thank to oil dollars input to China, some Hui Muslims also turn into Wahhabi. Bad omen for Hui.

View attachment 400010
View attachment 400011
timg

So now wearing a burka is wrong. Well done.

Salafism and jihad is like poison spreadin fast in China, especially the Muslim community. We can't let it happen to contaminate our Muslim population. Do you still have humanity inside of you?

Salafism and Jihad are ideals within every Muslim. Jihad means to struggle, typically through war, and Salafism is jus taking the more orthodox approach to things. Most Muslims, whether they say it or not, are Salafists and Jihadists. It's not some evil cult like a lot of people claim.

Uyghur's are newcomers to the region. they also used to be Buddhist before they converted to Islam.

Oh okay. Why doesn't China covert them back to Buddhism? I think that should solve many problems.

Oh okay. Why doesn't China covert them back to Buddhism? I think that should solve many problems.

Lol, you know how impossible that is? Muslim's been in china for 2,000 years (see Hui Muslims), it's not a problem. The Uyghur's only recently become problems because they got some funny ideas from Saudi Wahhabi's, funded by their oil wealth. They buy $100 billion of your military gear and suddenly Trump is best friends with them.

Last edited:
Lol, you know how impossible that is? Muslim's been in china for 2,000 years (see Hui Muslims), it's not a problem. The Uyghur's only recently become problems because they got some funny ideas from Saudi Wahhabi's, funded by their oil wealth. They buy $100 billion of your military gear and suddenly Trump is best friends with them.

ignore the miserable false flagger bro, he is on a mission to troll, nothing more, nothing less

What propaganda is this? Islam is not 2000 years old?

I was just pointing a timeline out, too lazy. Islam came to China in the 7th century (so yeah about 1,300 years ago). I dunno when the actual religion started. i'm atheist so i don't know enough about Islam or any other religions. i'm only here for the infrastructure posts. Thanks @AndrewJin

ignore the miserable false flagger bro, he is on a mission to troll, nothing more, nothing less

yeah i figure he's about 13 years old.

It is no doubt an ethnic problem, but that doesn't mean China isn't mistreating them.
How? By providing free food, accommodation, education to their kids and exempting them from decades old one child policy?

If there are mistreated people in China, they are majority Han Chinese. for ethnic minorities in China it's written in the law that they enjoy wide range of preferential treatment, they and their children get subsidies and even for entrance exams of school of all levels for decades they get extra scores to help them to go to better schools than Han Chinese students. And you won't believe it ,those unfair treatments are written in the law!!

China throughout the history was never a very religious country, religions are never a big issue in Chinese social and political life, that's why all religions can coexist peacefully in China and the country never experienced things like crusades or jihads or things like that. As long as the religions don't challenge the government's power or the country's territorial integrity China always leaves them alone, that's always the case now and in the history. Saying China targets and persecutes certain religions is just absurd, it only shows how little they know China now and Chinese history.

How? By providing free food, accommodation, education to their kids and exempting them from decades old one child policy?

If there are mistreated people in China, they are majority Han Chinese. for ethnic minorities in China it's written in the law that they enjoy wide range of preferential treatment, they and their children get subsidies and even for entrance exams of school of all levels for decades they get extra scores to help them to go to better schools than Han Chinese students. And you won't believe it ,those unfair treatments are written in the law!!

China throughout the history was never a very religious country, religions are never a big issue in Chinese social and political life, that's why all religions can coexist peacefully in China and the country never experienced things like crusades or jihads or things like that. As long as the religions don't challenge the government's power or the country's territorial integrity China always leaves them alone, that's always the case now and in the history. Saying China targets and persecutes certain religions is just absurd, it only shows how little they know China now and Chinese history.

Now you're being stupid and denying the facts:

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/b...e-ban-china-arrests-muslim-for-tweeting-quran

http://www.newsweek.com/china-muslim-dna-testing-uighurs-610065

http://www.economist.com/news/china...mad-extraordinary-ways-which-china-humiliates

Some of the Pakistanis on this forum literally worship these Chinese like deities. Just because we are allies doesn't mean we cannot criticise each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom