What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have very good relationship with Tagikistan, Kazakstan, Uzbekstan, Kyrgyzstan, they are all Uyghers close kin.

well even if they are facing any oppression, i dont expect any of them to take stand for uyighurs..

If I want to move to Xingjinag, I can go there anytime I want. All I need is a air ticket. Xingjiang belongs to all Chinese, Uyghers are one of them ethnic minorities living in that place. Mongls/Tagik/Kazak/Hans/Russian/Semu/Khalkhas/ Manchuria, so many of them living in Xingjiang.

well even if they are facing any oppression, i dont expect any of them to take stand for uyighurs..
Where is the oppression coming from?

You trust China or not bro? Being honest.

Or you only believe in Muslim.

Urumqi Metro will be Central Asia's biggest.
Urumqi BRT is very successful.
Urumqi's high-speed railway terminal has been in operation for more than one year.

乌鲁木齐地铁规划.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 17.40.46.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 17.39.21.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-12-05 13.56.09.jpg

%E4%B9%8C%E9%B2%81%E6%9C%A8%E9%BD%90.jpeg

See the glaciers surrounding Urumuqi , that is where snow leopards live.

snow-leopard-wallpapers_23661_1024x768.jpg

Over 100 snow leopards living near Urumqi: wildlife watchers
Xinhua Published: 2017/5/7 18:24:30

More than 100 snow leopards are estimated to be living in mountainous areas east and south of Urumqi, capital of China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.

Staff with Wildlife Xinjiang, a non-governmental organization, studied about 10,000 photos taken by infrared cameras and identified 30 snow leopards, said Xing Rui, head of Wildlife Xinjiang.

The organization estimates the total number of snow leopards in the area is more than 100, said Xing.

Starting in 2014, cameras were deployed over a 100-kilometer area in mountain areas south of Urumqi.

"Photos have captured these animals seeking food and roaming around. Some show snow leopard mothers taking their cubs to look for water," said Xing.

"There is a remarkable concentration of snow leopards here," Xing said.

Snow leopards are endangered species listed by the International Union for Conservation of Nature. They live in the Himalayas of central and south Asia at an altitude of 2,500 to 4,500 meters. They have been spotted in China's Gansu, Qinghai, Sichuan, Tibet, Yunnan and Xinjiang.

According to Wildlife Xinjiang, compared to those living on the Qinghai-Tibet plateau, snow leopards living in the Tianshan mountain are active in a smaller area due to the harsh environment.

The mountainous area near Urumqi may be one of the main habitats for snow leopards, Xing said.
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1045705.shtml

Urumçi....i don't remember well, but my gradfather once said, our ancestors come to Anatolia from Urumçi.

Other Turkics called my ancestors "Seherlioğlu" , (Şehirli)... which means "City Resident"...because rest of the Turkics were nomadic people.

People in the pics are Chinese not Uyghurs right ?

See? It's more like a ethnic problem than a religious problem.

Uyghurs were fighting an Islamic war.

Uyghurs are not Monolith. There are terrorist American citizens as well, it doesnt mean all American citizens are Terrorists. There are atheist uyghurs, buddhist uyghurs, muslim uyghurs, and yes there are even terrorist uyghurs who support Al Qaeda.

Good and Bad are exist in all communities. We shouldn't generalise them.

as long as Chinese treat all religion with same rules and dont discriminate against only Islam its different from RSS ideology.
Why compare China to a low life Barahtis organization like RSS? You are kidding me right.

Uyghurs are not Monolith. There are terrorist American citizens as well, it doesnt mean all American citizens are Terrorists. There are atheist uyghurs, buddhist uyghurs, muslim uyghurs, and yes there are even terrorist uyghurs who support Al Qaeda.

Uyghers are free to immigrant to Turkey, all the best. You are welcomed to visit the place your ancestor given birth Urumuqi. I'm sorry to tell its Uyghers gave the last blow to Sehirli. You are both ramifications of Turkic, but you are not direct kins.

As I said only very few of the Uyghers join jihadist and ISIS.

Uyghers are free to immigrant to Turkey, all the best. You are welcomed to visit the place your ancestor given birth Urumuqi. I'm sorry to tell its Uyghers gave the last blow to Sehirli. You are both ramifications of Turkic, but you are not direct kins.

I think you quoted wrong person :lol:

as long as Chinese treat all religion with same rules and dont discriminate against only Islam its different from RSS ideology.
Actually from what I heard the biggest resentment in Xinjiang is coming from Han Chinese complaining that for decades the government has been consistently discriminating against them and it's always their fault if they get into trouble with a Uyghur.

Uyghers are good people, very few of them are contaminated by Jihadist. They have a good culture deserved to be well protected.
True.
Uyghur is a very diverse group, culture varies significantly from region to region.
Northern Xinjiang is too different from Southern Xinjiang, I think there should be more provinces, Hami region and Yili region should also be separate provinces.

Urumqi itself is a Mongol name.
Before 1952, Urumqi was named as "迪化“ (Di Hua) for centuries.
Taipei City today has a street called Dihua Street after Urumqi's old name.
@TaiShang

Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 19.14.52.jpg

Actually from what I heard the biggest resentment in Xinjiang is coming from Han Chinese complaining that for decades the government has been consistently discriminating against them and it's always their fault if they get into trouble with a Uyghur.
No, it's the west enemy force use Uyghers topic to cause trouble for China's progress. Even some Pakistanis are cheated by those propaganda, not to mention other countries.

I've been interacting with westerners for more than 15 years, all they like is China's money and wish PRC go to hell the next morning they wake up. We have to protect our land and prevent our Muslim community polluted by Jihad extremist. Behead! Sex slave! Burn in cage? A bunch of bastards in the cover of religion.

And the west devil is even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom