What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big no, lands of Xinjinag belong to Han Chinese since 2000 years ago, Uygurs are actually newly immigrates in Xinjiang.

Why let them in poverty? A pakistani lectures China about Poverty problem, How irony is that?

Chinese land, Chinese Rules !
A big no, lands of Xinjinag belong to Han Chinese since 2000 years ago, Uygurs are actually newly immigrates in Xinjiang.

Why let them in poverty? A pakistani lectures China about Poverty problem, How irony is that?

Chinese land, Chinese Rules !

calm your tits and bits and be respectful.

9097fcfe-ff6_zps6boxpizx.jpg

Xinjiang has many universities that can be the best in Central Asia.

nice, i was asking about past..

well you are again not understanding my ponit, i am all for development, all i am saying first right of job belong to native...

Btw why Chinese govt asked people from other regions? Why CCP didnt made institutes in the past which can produce manpower for statecraft in xinjiang?
You can't image how many Uyghers doing business in my hometown Shanghai, population free flow is legal in China.

you have acrossed the line so far away, let me tell you something more, in the last 5 years time, every single day,there are more and more people in China became anti Islamic !!!

It's a good will from Chinese to give Xinjiang autonomous, but it dosen't mean we Chinese are soft and weak people, it dosen't mean the land of Xinjiang belong to any minorities.

Chinese land, Chinese rules !!!

Last edited:

nice, i was asking about past..

China had almost nothing in the past, a very poor country but now we provide world class service to the people in Xinjiang can't be matched anywhere in Central and South Asia, best schools, hospitals, infrastructures...

No double standard,you were talking about T-shirts and jeans,it was an answer to that.
If something doesnt belong to a culture and has a negative effect in anyway for the population,banning is the only way to get rid of it,it might take a generation but examples show that it works.
When my country rose up from the ashes of the Ottoman Empire,all radical Islamic elements were banned,killed or jailed which is the main reason why my country is where it is now.
You should care about your culture and not interfere or try to impose your culture on others,its none of your business.
AtaTurk is truly great ... but Erdogan

Peace and prosperity is the core interests of PRC, that's why we pay Russian 100 billions of gas payment in advance to make sure they can mobilize enough force to exterminate those jihadists in the Middle East.
How come Indians and Chinese have the same thoughts most of the times ?? We Indians admire China, you should help India to be more like China...

you have acrossed the line so far away, let me tell you something more, in the last 5 years time, every single day,there are more and more people in China became anti Islamic !!!

its not my problem if you cant comprehend simple English.

AtaTurk is truly great ... but Erdogan

How come Indians and Chinese have the same thoughts most of the times ?? We Indians admire China, you should help India to be more like China...

you people will start calling it colonization, maybe thats why China dont teach you.

its not my problem if you cant comprehend simple English.

you people will start calling it colonization, maybe thats why China dont teach you.
Why not spend sometimes in XingJiang? Seeing is believing.

Everybody calm down, I willing to answer every question from a Pakistani.

Tajiks, the guardians of China's western frontiers
In the late 18th century, Tsarist Russia took advantage of the turmoil in southern Xinjiang to occupy Ili and intensified its scheme to take control the Pamirs of China by repeatedly sending in "expeditions" to pave the way for armed expansion there. In 1895, Britain and Russia made a private deal to dismember the Pamirs and attempted to capture Puli. Together with the garrison troops, the Tajik people defended the border and fought for the territorial integrity of the country. At the same time, Tajik herdsmen volunteered to move to areas south of Puli, where they settled for land reclamation and animal husbandry while guarding the frontiers.
Ethnic Groups - china.org.cn

20482415_zpssslaenly.jpg

W020150917449519532188_zps3ctlz9vd.jpg

W020150917449519622711_zpsn3yfr5jf.jpg

094821cqnq3xfdn9qaaqh4.jpg

095354anwvbglepqwvmz6w.jpg

093811qtt12ivpi3wx4o2p.jpg

095938ezvjvzh5lhgt7juo.jpg

i didnt said otherwise..

It's a good will from Chinese to give Xinjiang autonomous, but it dosen't mean we Chinese are soft and weak people, it dosen't mean the land of Xinjiang belong to any minorities.

If you care so much about them in XinJiang, why not to buy a plane ticket and see it by yourself ?

Why not spend sometimes in XingJiang? Seeing is believing.

Everybody calm down, I willing to answer every question from a Pakistani.

i will surely.. GB and Xinjiang are top on my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom