What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace and prosperity is the core interests of PRC, that's why we pay Russian 100 billions of gas payment in advance to make sure they can mobilize enough force to exterminate those jihadists in the Middle East.

You trust China or not bro? Being honest.

Or you only believe in Muslim.

We Pakistani trust China.
Actually from what I heard the biggest resentment in Xinjiang is coming from Han Chinese complaining that for decades the government has been consistently discriminating against them and it's always their fault if they get into trouble with a Uyghur.

i think its problem of every autonomous region , Uyighur being small minority need protection so Han can not overrun them in their own land.

We Pakistani trust China.

i think its problem of every autonomous region , Uyighur being small minority need protection so Han can not overrun them in their own land.

Keep let them live in poverty? No. Maybe the Chinese government shall retreat from Xinjiang and let jihadist and salafist to take over. What you want? Either they won't be overrun or peripherized cause Muslim can't marry with non-believer.

If I want to move to Xingjinag, I can go there anytime I want. All I need is a air ticket. Xingjiang belongs to all Chinese, Uyghers are one of them ethnic minorities living in that place. Mongls/Tagik/Kazak/Hans/Russian/Semu/Khalkhas/ Manchuria, so many of them living in Xingjiang.

Where is the oppression coming from?

You trust China or not bro? Being honest.

Or you only believe in Muslim.

i didnt said oppression, i said 'even If' they face oppression from china, none of above mentioned countries will say a word..

i trust China as Iron brother, but when i hear news of banning names like 'Muhammad' which is the most dearer and loved name among Muslim all around world, i feel little sad..

Muslim community can't be removed due to its marital principle.

i didnt said oppression, i said 'even If' they face oppression from china, none of above mentioned countries will say a word..

i trust China as Iron brother, but when i hear news of banning names like 'Muhammad' which is the most dearer and loved name among Muslim all around world, i feel little sad..

Never believe the Chinese hater feed you. All literate Chinese know Muhammad is a beloved Saint in Islam. I can't believe the Lol shit they fabricate to defame Chinese government. lord! The name of Mehmet in Uygher is for Muhammad!!!!! If you are not iron brother, I don't even bother to answer it.

Keep let them live in poverty? No. Maybe the Chinese government shall retreat from Xinjiang and let jihadist and salafist to take over. What you want? Either they won't be overrun or peripherized cause Muslim can't marry with non-believer.

you didnt understand, i am not saying China should leave, no.. china should have as much presence as needed for security,

protection from being outnumbered by Han is reason why xinjiang is autonomous, you cannot influx Han there in huge number. First right of Jobs in Xinjiang belong to native whether Muslim or none Muslim, then it belong to rest of China... No.. ?

why let them in poverty, CCP should organize state as its organizing other provices.. I am sure there will be less poverty, as for Salafism and CIA funded Jihadis.. you should deal with them with Iron fist.

A Han Chinese man or woman can't marry with Uyghur before converting to Muslim. So the ethnic of Uyghers will be there till the end of this very world.

There is no official report on this, actually "买买提” Xinjiang version of “Muhammad” is the most popular name in Xinjiang, I don't see why China would ban this name. There is a lot of western anti China propaganda reports trying to smear China and stir up trouble in China and if you believe it then China must be a place worse than hell.

you didnt understand, i am not saying China should leave, no.. china should have as much presence as needed for security,

protection from being outnumbered by Han is reason why xinjiang is autonomous, you cannot influx Han there in huge number. First right of Jobs in Xinjiang belong to native whether Muslim or none Muslim, then it belong to rest of China... No.. ?

why let them in poverty, CCP should organize state as its organizing other provices.. I am sure there will be less poverty, as for Salafism and CIA funded Jihadis.. you should deal with them with Iron fist.

All I can sure is I will stay in my hometown, cause the living standard here and social wellbeing is world class. Used to be no Hans willing to go to XingJiang before the Government ask people go there and develop there. Do you think Urumuqi can be this good without Contribution of people from other places?

XingJiang is dirt poor 20 years ago. Poverty and isolation is the hotbed for extremism. When peoples' mind open up and interacting with the rest of outer world, it makes them better. We can't let minorities in XingJiang live in dirt poor, and we Hans enjoy a daily improved life.

A big no, land of Xinjiang belong to Han Chinese since 2000 years ago, Uygurs are actually newly immigrates in Xinjiang.

Why let them in poverty? A pakistani lectures China about Poverty problem, How irony is that?

Chinese land, Chinese Rules !

Last edited:
All I can sure is I will stay in my hometown, cause the living standard here and social wellbeing is world class. Used to be no Hans willing to go to XingJiang before the Government ask people go there and develop there. Do you think Urumuqi can be this good without Contribution of people from other places?

well you are again not understanding my ponit, i am all for development, all i am saying first right of job belong to native...

Btw why Chinese govt asked people from other regions? Why CCP didnt made institutes in the past which can produce manpower for statecraft in xinjiang?

9097fcfe-ff6_zps6boxpizx.jpg

Btw why Chinese govt asked people from other regions? Why CCP didnt made institutes in the past which can produce manpower for statecraft in xinjiang?
Xinjiang has many universities that can be the best in Central Asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom