What's new

Muslims in Middle Kingdom and Contemporary China Celebrating Festivals and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should watch their words while discussing topics

you didnt understand, i am not saying China should leave, no.. china should have as much presence as needed for security,

protection from being outnumbered by Han is reason why xinjiang is autonomous, you cannot influx Han there in huge number. First right of Jobs in Xinjiang belong to native whether Muslim or none Muslim, then it belong to rest of China... No.. ?

why let them in poverty, CCP should organize state as its organizing other provices.. I am sure there will be less poverty, as for Salafism and CIA funded Jihadis.. you should deal with them with Iron fist.

I tell you a thing. There all total 26 millions of people living in the city of Shanghai , only 13 millions of them are locals. The rest are from all over China, including Uyghers. You catch me or not?

Xinjiang is not only for Uyghurs . Except for Tajiks, Kazakhs are also a model minority whenever there is a war they always choose to fight for China. There is a big distrust and hatred between Uyghurs and Kazakhs which runs for centuries.

It's a good will from Chinese to give Xinjiang autonomous, but it dosen't mean we Chinese are soft and weak people, it dosen't mean the land of Xinjiang belong to any minorities.

If you care so much about them in XinJiang, why not to buy a plane ticket and see it by yourself ?

i think i have entartained you enough, now get lost and show your aggression to someone else.

There is nothing special being a Muslim in China, we are a secular state.you can go to Mosque 10 times a days long as you like or pray a whole day.

Xinjiang is not only for Uyghurs , except for Tajiks, Kazakhs are also a model minority whenever there is a war they always choose to fight for China. There is a big distrust and hatred between Uyghurs and Kazakhs which runs for centuries.
I have met Hans and Uighyurs but never met Chinese Tajiks and Kazakhs how different is their culture from non CHinese Tajiks and Kazakhs?

Tajiks, the guardians of China's western frontiers
In the late 18th century, Tsarist Russia took advantage of the turmoil in southern Xinjiang to occupy Ili and intensified its scheme to take control the Pamirs of China by repeatedly sending in "expeditions" to pave the way for armed expansion there. In 1895, Britain and Russia made a private deal to dismember the Pamirs and attempted to capture Puli. Together with the garrison troops, the Tajik people defended the border and fought for the territorial integrity of the country. At the same time, Tajik herdsmen volunteered to move to areas south of Puli, where they settled for land reclamation and animal husbandry while guarding the frontiers.
Ethnic Groups - china.org.cn

20482415_zpssslaenly.jpg

W020150917449519532188_zps3ctlz9vd.jpg

W020150917449519622711_zpsn3yfr5jf.jpg

094821cqnq3xfdn9qaaqh4.jpg

095354anwvbglepqwvmz6w.jpg

093811qtt12ivpi3wx4o2p.jpg

095938ezvjvzh5lhgt7juo.jpg

The Tajik looks like Europa, they are Chinese as well! They are our brother.

I have met Hans and Uighyurs but never met Chinese Tajiks and Kazakhs how different is their culture from non CHinese Tajiks and Kazakhs?
They are all Muslims but they had never have any problems with the government.

They are all Muslims but they had never have any problems with the government.

The Tajik are shiah Muslim with Persian blood.

Ismailism offshoot.

AtaTurk is truly great ... but Erdogan

How come Indians and Chinese have the same thoughts most of the times ?? We Indians admire China, you should help India to be more like China...

:rofl: No, shit... why we want another "China" to compete with China.
What we want is India being India :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom