What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

And this 2% minority held an anti idol worship day and destroyed a temple in NE state ,these guys are much dangerous than others

do not equate naxalite church organisations with mainstream christians

Who told you schools are not funded by Government ? there are 1000's of Government aided schools and college's in Kerala and Christians own majority of it

And they were built and are maintained by church itself..and what about the schools funded by NSS/SNDP??

yeah you know cr@p about history of christianity...I simply love this 'christian conspiracy theory' hatched by certain right wing extremists to villify christians

:lol: ...and I love the propaganda by christian extremists to brand facts as 'conspiracy theory'....... you know cr@p about Indian history and especially Hindu religious history. I certainly know more about 'christian history' than you would every know about 'Hindu history' :coffee:

that hindu saint was a VHP thug, not that he should have been killed.. in any case he was killed by maoists and RSS/VHP guys went and burnt down houses of poor christians...

he even once said 'first we will kill the muslims,and then christians' and this was even telecasted on TV

Respectful gesture, but I would not support such a move personally, eating beef is part of my religious freedom......

Religions should not restrict you what you can eat or not.... reminds me more of a taliban ruled country than a democracy.

Religions then should not restrict what you can watch or not. Then what was the point in Catholics asking a ban for "Da Vinci code"? May be they thought they were living in some Taliban ruled country than a democracy..

Btw, this gesture is not a forced one like calling a ban on movie.. Sorry didn't mean to hurt any one but just wanted to show similar arguments can be used for other situations...

So you choose freedom over granting respect to Hindus. What is your stand on freedom to have hate speech ?

What has a hate speech to do with eating beef?

Freedom of religion is one of the fundamental rights of our democracy...we are not living in the 17th century anymore..

Look at any other democracy, look at European countries: They have Christian majorities, but drinking, sex outside marriage, deivorce... etc are not against the law and widely practiced.

And besides, I dont know any Hindu who is for such a law here in Kerala... they regard it as a personal choice and not one that can be imposed on others.

Religions then should not restrict what you can watch or not. Then what was the point in Catholics asking a ban for "Da Vinci code"? May be they thought they were living in some Taliban ruled country than a democracy..

Btw, this gesture is not a forced one like calling a ban on movie.. Sorry didn't mean to hurt any one but just wanted to show similar arguments can be used for other situations...

The film did not get banned in any country.... I dont even know why people keep crying about it .... its a MOVIE. But they have the right to do it.

And this 2% minority recently held an anti idol worship day and destroyed a temple in NE state ,these guys are much dangerous than others

I happen to agree with you. Christianity is a far greater danger to India than Islam.

Conversion to islam by hindus is almost zero, however conversion to christianity is the norm and christian evangelism is a VERY STRONG force in India.

That together with their control of the education and health industry controls the direction of discussion in modern India. If you include the international support they can gather and use that to Bully India the danger is enormous.

:lol: ...and I love the propaganda by christian extremists to brand facts as 'conspiracy theory'....... you know cr@p about Indian history and especially Hindu religious history. I certainly know more about 'christian history' than you would every know about 'Hindu history' :coffee:

you are absolutely pathetic..even today there is a rift between protestents and other church groups because the former some times resort to 'sheep stealing' and teaching things that are heresy for the latter..
for the relation between catholics and british anglicans

Roman Catholicism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do not equate naxalite church organisations with mainstream christians

And they were built and are maintained by church itself..and what about the schools funded by NSS/SNDP??

These are built on government allocated lands and funds are provided by Govt ,Christians own majority of it ....they earn money by appointing teachers (ranges from 10 lakh-40 lakh )

The film did not get banned in any country.... I dont even know why people keep crying about it .... its a MOVIE. But they have the right to do it.

It was banned in many parts of India when Churches protested against it for whatever reasons.

What has a hate speech to do with eating beef?

Freedom of religion is one of the fundamental rights of our democracy...we are not living in the 17th century anymore..

Look at any other democracy, look at European countries: They have Christian majorities, but drinking, sex outside marriage, deivorce... etc are not against the law and widely practiced.

And besides, I dont know any Hindu who is for such a law here in Kerala... they regard it as a personal choice and not one that can be imposed on others.

It has everything to do with eating beef.

Entire discussion in this thread was on that. I have no intention to repeat that argument, go back and read my earlier post to understand that.

What has sex and marriage in white christian europe got to do with this discussion ? :lol:

You personal identification of hindus in kerala who support your view is also irrelevant (strawman)

Islamism that favors Hindu nutz.

pathetic.

I am all for respecting traditions. But I do not want bunch of Mullahs or Pundits to make laws.

I thought India was a democracy where parliament (federal or provincial) is the ONLY law making body.

Apparently not in case of cow slaugthter and other pathetic shenanigans.

sadly

you think too much.
now here is an simple example to explain things to you.
mecca and medina are holy place for muslims.what if somebody eat pork right in the middle of these holy cities.
then what will happen???
so see mathura is a holy city for hindus.slaughter cow everywhere else and i won't give a damn but doing it in our holy city is wrong.
so it's not about secularism it's about respecting others belief.

also why take this matter to parliament when mutual understanding can solve the problem.

I happen to agree with you. Christianity is a far greater danger to India than Islam.

Conversion to islam by hindus is almost zero, however conversion to christianity is the norm and christian evangelism is a VERY STRONG force in India.

That together with their control of the education and health industry controls the direction of discussion in modern India. If you include the international support they can gather and use that to Bully India the danger is enormous.

We must learn a lesson or two from neighboring countries in dealing with minorities

Back
Top Bottom