What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

you were inches deep my dear dear, inches deep in islamist $hit when you brought Makkah Madeena in your previous post.

Now you are almost knee deep in this $hit as you my dear dear dear, like a street thug Islamist, now calling me atheist (not that I give two hoots to such labels), just

because I say "Mullahs and Pundits" should not make laws, Parliament should.

That's all.

So please calm down, and take a deep breath. I hate to see you go waist deep in Islamist $hit in your next post. I hate to see a good man like you go to waste. A good mad sink deeper in bad stuff.

Thank you

People are religious,there are religious leaders and they do play a role.

They respect the Ulema/Pandit because they link traditional wisdom with common sense,doesn't mean they supersede the law or contradict,they just help achieve the ease of law & order.

This is the true Indian spirit where a good action given is returned with equality, brotherhood and good intentions.

This is real secularism; tolerance and understanding between two communities, rather than choosing the few and attacking the rest.

I hope that this is emulated across the nation rather than people like Owaisi and Bukhari who are nothing more than opportunists.

I remember an article where the Hindu community had fasted alongside muslims in Ramzan voluntarily.

Such incidents should be praised and shown across the country rather than showing UPA and its other allies appeasing truckloads of illegal immigrants and fundamentalists at the borders.

My mamu called me the other day and they ziba a cow. They fed all of our workers(nearly an entire village), and made use of the hide.

I heard the meat was delicious and its karaai to die for. Very jealous of my relatives in Pakistan.

Here I can get a steak or a burger, but the best steak here can not have even 1/10 of the flavor of katta from Pakistan.

What has a hate speech to do with eating beef?

Freedom of religion is one of the fundamental rights of our democracy...we are not living in the 17th century anymore..

Look at any other democracy, look at European countries: They have Christian majorities, but drinking, sex outside marriage, deivorce... etc are not against the law and widely practiced.

And besides, I dont know any Hindu who is for such a law here in Kerala... they regard it as a personal choice and not one that can be imposed on others.

Exactly..!!!!!! it is a personal choice and there should be no forcing on this issue :cheers:

Mathura is a holy place of the Hindus. Obviously in a Hindu state cow slaughter would further marginalize a community already badgered. Mathura Muslims have no choice. They should drive the cattle into BD and come here to party on beef.

So are you saying that Muslims are incapable of doing anything nice out of their own free will?

Mathura is a holy place of the Hindus. Obviously in a Hindu state cow slaughter would further marginalize a community already badgered. Mathura Muslims have no choice. They should drive the cattle into BD and come here to party on beef.

Put it this way; how would it be if pork was served in your countries clandestinely despite ban and without informing Muslims.

I think you need to stop speaking for our citizens because honestly, you are undoing all their efforts and indirectly saying that muslims cannot do anything brotherly and good out of their own will. Perhaps in your country, but it is slowly changing in ours.

Please stop drawing conspiracy theories.

Islamism that favors Hindu nutz.

pathetic.

I am all for respecting traditions. But I do not want bunch of Mullahs or Pundits to make laws.

I thought India was a democracy where parliament (federal or provincial) is the ONLY law making body.

Apparently not in case of cow slaugthter and other pathetic shenanigans.

sadly

Cow slaughter is officially banned in all but 7 northeastern states. Because there is no implementation of Indian laws, people especially the secooler dirtbags get away with appeasing their hardline types by allowing this to happen.

This creates discord among communities and weakens the nation for politicians to feed on.

You clearly don't understand how weird the Indian system is.

Ours is a system designed by British, trying to control a set of people that existed before British even came out of their caves.

I am sure there is enough meat for all non-vegetarians including myself around that we can avoid eating beef and respecting our Hindu brothers.

People are religious,there are religious leaders and they do play a role.

They respect the Ulema/Pandit because they link traditional wisdom with common sense,doesn't mean they supersede the law or contradict,they just help achieve the ease of law & order.

Respect for a beardo, or a tindu, doesn't mean they are the law of the land.

I thought you knew better.

But may be democratic ideals have not reach Bronx yet.

May be they are there. But you have kept your "windows" shut.

Who knows.

Fauj saab,please udnerstand.

Democratic ideals are also abused by non ideal people,common man has nowhere to go except the religious ones.

Cow slaughter is officially banned in all but 7 northeastern states. Because there is no implementation of Indian laws,...

yeap I understand.

Like during "prohibition" in USA, there were secret bars that were still selling liquor.

But your argument is weak. just "because there is no implementation of Indian laws", you give up your right and your parliaments in favor of some Mullah or pundit $hit.

It is like a mad man says "I am skinny and sick, so let me drink some poison."

peace

Back
Top Bottom