What's new

Muslims in Mathura hold anti-cow slaughter convention

you are absolutely pathetic..even today there is a rift between protestents and other church groups because the former some times resort to 'sheep stealing' and teaching things that are heresy for the latter..
for the relation between catholics and british anglicans

Roman Catholicism in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Church of England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: ...do not do misdirection. If you want you can open another thread on problems between protestants and catholics.

We must learn a lesson or two from neighboring countries in dealing with minorities

No. They are useless lessons. We must create our own approach.

These are built on government allocated lands and funds are provided by Govt ,Christians own majority of it ....they earn money by appointing teachers (ranges from 10 lakh-40 lakh )

They are built on church land and no fund is provided for maintanance of infrastructure..for schools church managements have exams which have to be cleared and a ranklist is made and appoinment is made,and not through 'kozha',I dont know much about colleges

:lol: ...do not do misdirection. If you want you can open another thread on problems between protestants and catholics.

There is no way,the british protestent churches never did any major missionary activity,nor helped catholics

They are built on church land and no fund is provided for maintanance of infrastructure..for schools church managements have exams which have to be cleared and a ranklist is made and appoinment is made,and not through 'kozha',I dont know much about colleges

There is no way,the british protestent churches never did any major missionary activity,nor helped catholics

Especially in Kerala old church land is almost always exclusively old Hindu Temple land.

Also in kerala there is published studies that show the staff is always almost completely non Hindus in minority held institutions.

What is more there are studies that show Chrisitan students score more in college than Hindu students :rolleyes: ..... if this is not proof of active discrimination then I dont know what is.

you think too much.
now here is an simple example to explain things to you.
mecca and medina are holy place for muslims.what if somebody eat pork right in the middle of these holy cities.
then what will happen???
so see mathura is a holy city for hindus.slaughter cow everywhere else and i won't give a damn but doing it in our holy city is wrong.
so it's not about secularism it's about respecting others belief.

also why take this matter to parliament when mutual understanding can solve the problem.

you my dear are pushing yourself deeper and deeper into islamist $hit.

Who the heck cares what someone eats and what someone $hits in any city around the world.

--- hint hint.

------- Islamist and Hindutva and other fundoo $hits.

p.s. no disrespect of any religion intended. Just speaking against Mullahs and pundits making laws. I hope you get it.

In Kerala most of the Church Land was donated to them by the respective govts of that time before independence. Many Christian institutions are funded by Govt in what is called Aided Institutions . The govt pays the teacher's salaries but the teachers are selected by the management by taking hefty donations ranging into lakhs. Also its an open open secret that donations or so called development funds are collected by management from the students at the time of admission or readmission.

I don't know about that. I studied in a missionary school and bible was distributed to us 2 times during my school time and every prayer in morning and evening ended with 'Amen'.

I don't know about that. I studied in a missionary school and bible was distributed to us 2 times during my school time and every prayer in morning and evening ended with 'Amen'.

But I don't understand how this is relevant. Missionary schools don't usually hide that fact that they are missionary schools. So why go there if your'e unwilling to participate in their religious activities ?

Especially in Kerala old church land is almost always exclusively old Hindu Temple land.

got any proof? :omghaha:

Christianity in kerala is 2 millenia old while right wing hindu extremists in Kerala is only 3 decades old...I see the latter desperatly tring to turn the majority hindu community against the former through spreading such propaganda

Also in kerala there is published studies that show the staff is always almost completely non Hindus in minority held institutions.

Those are our institutions,so we willl decide who to employ

What is more there are studies that show Chrisitan students score more in college than Hindu students :rolleyes: ..... if this is not proof of active discrimination then I dont know what is.

That is the height of propoganda...If christian students are more studious,there is nothing we can do about it

But I don't understand how this is relevant. Missionary schools don't usually hide that fact that they are missionary schools. So why go there if your'e unwilling to participate in their religious activities ?

Pathetic state of Govt schools, lack of other options etc etc.

you my dear are pushing yourself deeper and deeper into islamist $hit.

Who the heck cares what someone eats and what someone $hits in any city around the world.

--- hint hint.

------- Islamist and Hindutva and other fundoo $hits.

p.s. no disrespect of any religion intended. Just speaking against Mullahs and pundits making laws. I hope you get it.

now you are talking like an atheist kid sir.
i remember when i was young i used to tease kids abut their beliefs.i too used to make fun of some hindu deities because i never believed them or they sound funny to me.
but it;s not about what you and me like or what you and me care it's about respecting others beliefs.
people should respect each other and that's all.

offtopic= a believer once wrote
"i hate scientists.scientists and science are bunch of god damned assholes trying to prove sh8t"

In Kerala most of the Church Land was donated to them by the respective govts of that time before independence.

Not true..the church land was either donated by rich families or local kings (naaturajakanmar)...-one to ..I dont think there were much of land that was donated after when some proper government was set up in Kerala-like travancore state government.One should appreciate the church for using the land and resources they had for setting up schools when education was a far dream for many castes.

In catholic churches in Kerala,in 1900s,there was a strong movement for this - to create a school alongside every church (pallikoppam pallikoodam)

I even know of a church which decided to build a school(one of first in my region) using resources kept for coating the church flagstaff with gold.There are stories of schools built by selling ''ponninkurisu"(golden cross) of churches.

Did any one asked any other community to be left behind when we were building them??

Many Christian institutions are funded by Govt in what is called Aided Institutions . The govt pays the teacher's salaries but the teachers are selected by the management by taking hefty donations ranging into lakhs

I know about aided institutions.As far as I know,in Catholic churches,the dioceses have exams from which a rank list is made and appoinments are made.I dont know about colleges though.As for ' donations ' I havent heard of any hefty donations and I studied in a church run school

were you forced to read the bible/or forced to recite the prayer??

This is only one organisation , NSCSN(IM) is another one ....there are many similar X'ian supported fundamentalists

They are not X'ian supported fundamentalists but foreign funded fundamentalists

now you are talking like an atheist kid sir.
i remember when i was young i used to tease kids abut their beliefs.i too used to make fun of some hindu deities because i never believed them or they sound funny to me.
but it;s not about what you and me like or what you and me care it's about respecting others beliefs.
people should respect each other and that's all.

offtopic= a believer once wrote
"i hate scientists.scientists and science are bunch of god damned assholes trying to prove sh8t"

you were inches deep my dear dear, inches deep in islamist $hit when you brought Makkah Madeena in your previous post.

Now you are almost knee deep in this $hit as you my dear dear dear, like a street thug Islamist, now calling me atheist (not that I give two hoots to such labels), just

because I say "Mullahs and Pundits" should not make laws, Parliament should.

That's all.

So please calm down, and take a deep breath. I hate to see you go waist deep in Islamist $hit in your next post. I hate to see a good man like you go to waste. A good mad sink deeper in bad stuff.

Thank you

Islamism that favors Hindu nutz.

pathetic.
this thinking is in fact pathetic. some muslims think its pathetic if the mullahs favor / participate in decision making process alongwith hindus (even thoh it contributes to the overall peace in the region) and some hindus think that they will be "dharm bhrasht" if these "cow eating muslims" even touch them, let alone mingle. i say are our religions so insecure that we cudnt accomodate humanity ????
if muslims cooperate with other ppl to maintain peace what the problem ??? if muslims enjoy beef, discretely, then wats up with the hindus ????

I am all for respecting traditions. But I do not want bunch of Mullahs or Pundits to make laws.

I thought India was a democracy where parliament (federal or provincial) is the ONLY law making body.

Apparently not in case of cow slaugthter and other pathetic shenanigans.

sadly
u know u are a whole different person, at least for this part of the msg.

you were inches deep my dear dear, inches deep in islamist $hit when you brought Makkah Madeena in your previous post.

Now you are almost knee deep in this $hit as you my dear dear dear, like a street thug Islamist, now calling me atheist (not that I give two hoots to such labels), just

because I say "Mullahs and Pundits" should not make laws, Parliament should.

That's all.

So please calm down, and take a deep breath. I hate to see you go waist deep in Islamist $hit in your next post. I hate to see a good man like you go to waste. A good mad sink deeper in bad stuff.

Thank you
ok pajji
whatever you say

Back
Top Bottom