What's new

Muslim student in Hijab takes on Hindu extremists

Please first understand what I wrote or what is in the video.

I have not taked about rights here,did I?

The protesters did not resort to violence because they know they will be booked as per law. And the girl knew that and thats why she did not bother about the protest ,came alone and went in, no one denied her entry.

your really are a pathetic person from india. if you can not see how frightening it is for a this vulnerable lone young girl had to come face to face with a ugly scum mob of males shouting vulgar at her

would you be okay if it was your sister being cat called verbally by a mob of ugly smelly scum like in the videos You Indians are so brainwashed like U.K. home office minister thinking she’s white with her attacks on immigration

This girl has been living in india for more than a thousand years, then idiots like you come long trying to attack her ,

This video is one of the most depressing things from India in recent times. Mob of students chasing a girl this way shows how these people have been desensitized. If push comes to shove, they may start lynching in no time. :hitwall:

now you can go have maggi noodles

They don't have Maggi crap in China, only in India.

In Pakistan or BD if a Hindu girl would have shown her guts like this then either she would have been married to a puncture maker or a barber and if not she would have been raped or killed. Fate of Hindu girls in these countries are well known.

Forget Hindus, Muslims themselves will line up and protest injustices against Hindus. We are a civilized country, unlike what India is now.

Most anti-Hindu pogroms and any Muslim-Hindu communal troublemaking in Bangladesh is 99% Indian saajish. This type of India-sponsored attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh legitimizes Muslim oppression by Hindutva terrorists in India and helps BJP win elections.

This has been proven many times over. Even the arms used in terrorist attacks in Bangladesh are almost always supplied from India.

Last edited:
It's time luke this that I am especially thankful to pur ancestors for having the foresight to make the split. Thank you Jinnah
Jinnah was a great leader! The mullahs were strictly against creation of Pakistan, they even labelled the great man as Kafir-e-azam.

"Shaikh-ul-Uloom Maulana Husain Ahmed Madani of Deoband and Jamiat Ulama-e-Hind issued a fatwa on the eve of the 1945 election declaring it haram for any Muslim to become a member and vote for the Muslim League. Mazhar Ali Azhar of Mjlis-e-Ahrar wrote that Jinnah was not Quaid-e-Azam but ‘Kafir-e-Azam‘. Khasaars made two attempts on Jinnah’s life, wounding him once."

article: https://www.globalvillagespace.com/did-mullahs-oppose-jinnahs-pakistan/

Not really, Hindu girls lust for Muslim lingam, they do show guts and yoni and come to us willingly, we don't even have to chase. :)
And we don't kill or rape, we have lots of love and lingam to give, which is why you insecure hideous looking rats made all those anti-love laws.

Funny post.

But also for the most part true.

Not really, Hindu girls lust for Muslim lingam, they do show guts and yoni and come to us willingly, we don't even have to chase. :)
And we don't kill or rape, we have lots of love and lingam to give, which is why you insecure hideous looking rats made all those anti-love laws.

Is this the reason why most of your women stay here in our brothels to make money ?

Babar Sherni!!

Pakistani Liberals will still stone her as being a evil hijabi and sing songs of Bollywood and India is great...

Pakistani Liberals will burn her with the Hindutva!.... Shame on them!

In Pakistan or BD if a Hindu girl would have shown her guts like this then either she would have been married to a puncture maker or a barber and if not she would have been raped or killed. Fate of Hindu girls in these countries are well known.

This is exactly why you do not know us at all!.... Too much Bollywood Hindutvaism in your head...

Pakistani Liberals will lynch these Muslim girls in hijab to appease their beloved Hindutva....

That's a fact... Poor Muslim girls have fight against Hindutva extremist and Pakistani Liberals!

Shame on Pakistani Liberals ... Appeasers of Hindutvaism

Please first understand what I wrote or what is in the video.

I have not taked about rights here,did I?

The protesters did not resort to violence because they know they will be booked as per law. And the girl knew that and thats why she did not bother about the protest ,came alone and went in, no one denied her entry.

She was with meters of being lynched... The only thing that saved her were here legs that she was able to escape...

Back
Top Bottom