What's new

Muslim student in Hijab takes on Hindu extremists

God what manure looking Pajeets -- Thank God we split couldn't deal with seeing a shit faced looking race 24/7. Even the Muslim chick looked more fair skin.
God didn't just give Indians short end of the stick; he gave them no stick.

"Fair skin" is a really messed up way of deciding who's better or not. Firstly, it's a colonial legacy. Please grow out of it.

Secondly, all spectrums of human skin are a part of God's creation --- you're thanking God in one sentence and then insulting a huge part of the creation (non fair skinned people) in the next.

To your overall point of Pakistanis in general being better looking than Indians --- that's FOR SURE!

What are they protesting? The right to look at a girl's hair? Do you even realize how creepy this sounds?

And how is the "law of the land" being strengthened by a college principal deciding to deny girls an education despite the college rules expressly permitting the hijab
Please first understand what I wrote or what is in the video.

I have not taked about rights here,did I?

The protesters did not resort to violence because they know they will be booked as per law. And the girl knew that and thats why she did not bother about the protest ,came alone and went in, no one denied her entry.

When there is no fear of evil gods and death the Almighty gives you courage and strength to safeguard your self, that's what the west and paleets (impures) are afraid of, but unfortunately we as Muslims always seek to lick the *****of these ideological enemies and chant we are liberal liberals,no we are Muslims and practical one that's what we need to tell that is what that lioness told and told it loud and clearly ,May Allah subhana tallla protect that innocent soul , Ameen,

Back
Top Bottom