What's new

Muslim student in Hijab takes on Hindu extremists

Uniforms can include headdress as a choice. It is not the end of the world.

They are not asking "only" headdress, that's the problem.

Next they want female teacher. Prayer rooms, prayer breaks etc. They should go to Afghanistan, strict islamic code for everything.

In Shimoga, they had asked these 2 years back itself.

Uniforms can include headdress as a choice. It is not the end of the world.
That is not for me or you to decide. Something that has been working perfectly fine for decades need a flip because a certain privileged few feel that the earth should revolve as per their whims and fancies?
I don't think it's wise to succumb to their demands.
There is no dearth of schools that allow hijab as part of uniform. If uniform is such an important issue that you sabotage your education for it, then they should just move to those schools.

What is 19(2)?

Sorry, but you have no real respect for her. You insult her male family members and the Muslims of Karnataka in the same breath.
Oh just shut up I know what my intention is not what you said so don't put your word or understanding on my name ....

Last edited:
This is EXACTLY what Jinnah was warning against

Exactly what he for saw

India was always going to end up like this

He understood Indian Muslims needed their own state, military and police force

That is not for me or you to decide. Something that has been working perfectly fine for decades need a flip because a certain privileged few feel that the earth should revolve as per their whims and fancies?
There is no dearth of schools that allow hijab as part of uniform. If uniform is such an important issue that you sabotage your education for it, then they should just move to those schools.
You don't demand Sikhs to take off their headdress and why are the boys chanting Jai Shree Ram? Do they think he would be with them or with the girl they are abusing?

Oh just shut up I know what my intention is not what you said so don't put your word or understanding on my name ....
You have a strange way of showing respect. That girl doesn't need it from you.

Incredibly brave Muslim girls. May Allah protect them and reward them for their struggles.

The videos show two contrasting images.....

On one side a brave Muslim girl fighting for her right to have an education

On the other side a mob of potential future rapists and lynchers harassing a single woman for trying to get an education.

Translation:
We are an incorrigible bunch. We will continue to discriminate because it is in our DNA, and has been for 5000 years.

Well, Sikhs turbine is completely different than muslim GIRL hijab. There is no comparison with it. Sikhs wear for religious purpose, muslim girls wear to hide their so called beauty. I don't think muslim girls wear hijab inside their home or when all are females.

That is the reason you see burkha with mesh for eyes in Afghanistan. Where you can't see anything. These girls should study in Afghanistan. They will get strictly prescribed dress code. If there is any violation, they will get to know immediately on the street.

The way this guy is describing above I won't be surprised if his name is Akshay Thakur, Vinay Sharma, Mukesh Singh or Pawan Gupta

PS - Google these names if you want to know what I am talking about

Back
Top Bottom