What's new

Muslim student in Hijab takes on Hindu extremists

Though I am not able to see the tweet but what I understood that the girl stood in front of goons. These extremists should get the hell of a beating to understand not to do it ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ambedkarite Students confront , Saffron Upper castes students, in support of hijab, religious freedom and diversity.
Biggest victims of Hindutwa are not Muslims/minorities but OBC SC ST. Whenever there is rise in assertion among OBC SC ST, upper caste raise Hindutwa pitch to manipulate OBC SC ST. Since, OBC SC ST are less educated, more emotional and less logical. Right, after Mandal Commission, Babri Masjid was demolished, to counter Mandal with Kamandal. Then upper caste started privatizing everything so effect of reservation is reduced. Still to this day most simple minded OBC SC ST have no clue that they got manipulated by upper caste. So, OBC SC ST should preventively counter Hindutwa, whenever it tries to raise its head.

Brahman Baba Rape sisters and daughters of OBC SC ST,>>> ‘Baba raped me many times,’ says one of at least 100 women confined in Delhi ashram . Still OBC SC ST is busy with Hindutwa, like a deaf, dumb and blind person, he is oblivious of sufferings of his own people at the hands of upper caste.
These are some weird "Ambedkarites"
Because-

B. R. Ambedkar: "Indeed, the Muslims have all the social evils of the Hindus and something more. That something more is the compulsory system of purdah for Muslim women. These burka women walking in the streets is one of the most hideous sights one can witness in India".

I think they should study Ambedkar more and then try to emulate him.

Because-

B. R. Ambedkar: "Indeed, the Muslims have all the social evils of the Hindus and something more. That something more is the compulsory system of purdah for Muslim women. These burka women walking in the streets is one of the most hideous sights one can witness in India".

U quote selectively & not the spirit of what Ambedkar stood for. He stood for fundamental freedom to wear what u want. He was against forcing women to wear veil (at that time due to lack of education, and empowerment it was so in most cases), he has no issue if someone wants to wear it willingly. Or felt cultural pride in it by wearing it. Hideous sight if the wearer felt oppressed or manipulated, not hideous if voluntary. He stressed on the word compulsory. His 22 vows for his followers
  1. I shall have no faith in Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh nor shall I worship them.
  2. I shall have no faith in Rama and Krishna who are believed to be incarnation of God nor shall I worship them.
  3. I shall have no faith in ‘Gauri’, Ganapati and other gods and goddesses of Hindus nor shall I worship them.
  4. I do not believe in the incarnation of God.
  5. I do not and shall not believe that Lord Buddha was the incarnation of Vishnu. I believe this to be sheer madness and false propaganda.
  6. I shall not perform ‘Shraddha’ nor shall I give ‘pind-dan’.
  7. I shall not act in a manner violating the principles and teachings of the Buddha.
  8. I shall not allow any ceremonies to be performed by Brahmins.
  9. I shall believe in the equality of man.
  10. I shall endeavour to establish equality.
  11. I shall follow the ‘noble eightfold path’ of the Buddha.
  12. I shall follow the ‘paramitas’ prescribed by the Buddha.
  13. I shall have compassion and loving kindness for all living beings and protect them.
  14. I shall not steal.
  15. I shall not tell lies.
  16. I shall not commit carnal sins.
  17. I shall not take intoxicants like liquor, drugs etc.
  18. I shall endeavour to follow the noble eightfold path and practise compassion and loving kindness in every day life.
  19. I renounce Hinduism which is harmful for humanity and impedes the advancement and development of humanity because it is based on inequality, and adopt Buddhism as my religion.
  20. I firmly believe the Dhamma of the Buddha is the only true religion.
  21. I believe that I am having a re-birth.
  22. I solemnly declare and affirm that I shall hereafter lead my life according to the principles and teachings of the Buddha and his Dhamma.

Because-

He obviously separated his personal prejudices to write a Constitution which guarantees freedom and rights. There would be no need for formal declaration of rights if the purpose of life is to become a copy of you.

He stood for fundamental freedom to wear what u want.
Ignoring the rest tldr junk you posted, show me where exactly did he stood for "fundamental freedom to wear a hijab in schools."
The man was absolutely disgusted by that piece of clothing and you claim he will "stand" by it?

He obviously separated his personal prejudices to write a Constitution which guarantees freedom and rights. There would be no need for formal declaration of rights if the purpose of life is to become a copy of you.
Yes, that's why he put 19(2).

Yes, that's why he put 19(2).
What is 19(2)?

This lady is more brave than the 99.99% Indian Muslim Men .....

I really respect her courage to stand for her Right and not budge under the pressure of subhumans Indian Extremist Hindus who were creating unnecessary issue.
Sorry, but you have no real respect for her. You insult her male family members and the Muslims of Karnataka in the same breath.

Last edited:
Why don't you just state 19(2) instead of giving the prep talk.
Screenshot_20220208-172645.jpg

You are saying their headdress violates the Constitution of India! I don't think the writer of the Constitution meant the public order is destroyed by a turban or headdress which is basic to the culture, tradition or faith identity of an individual in a diverse country like India. That is an individual right and the purpose of a Constitution is to protect individuals, not mobs.

You are saying their headdress violates the Constitution of India! I don't think the writer of the Constitution meant the public order is destroyed by a turban or headdress which is basic to the culture, tradition or faith identity of an individual in a diverse country like India. That is an individual right and the purpose of a Constitution is to protect individuals, not mobs.
I never said their headdress violates the Constitution. I said freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution are NOT ABSOLUTE. All fundamental rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.
The dress code is decided by the school management/ state administration. There is a reason why it's called a uniform.
Just because you are asked to wear a uniform in school does not violate your freedom to religion. You wear whatever you want OUT of school, not inside it. We have enough diversity in the country, children are not your diversity props.

Those who want to wear a hijab in schools can go to schools that allow it. The stipulated uniform is already informed to the kids and the parents before they enroll in a school. If you don't like it, don't enroll.

I never said their headdress violates the Constitution. I said freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution are NOT ABSOLUTE. All fundamental rights are subject to reasonable restrictions.
The dress code is decided by the school management/ state administration. There is a reason why it's called a uniform.
Just because you are asked to wear a uniform in school does not violate your freedom to religion. You wear whatever you want OUT of school, not inside it. We have enough diversity in the country, children are not your diversity props.

Those who want to wear a hijab in schools can go to schools that allow it. The stipulated uniform is already informed to the kids and the parents before they enroll in a school. If you don't like it, don't enroll.
Next they want female teacher. Prayer rooms, prayer breaks etc. They should go to Afghanistan, strict islamic code for everything.

Uniforms can include headdress as a choice. It is not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom