Know him ?
faiz.jpg

Know him ?
Mashal-Khan.jpg

Know her ?
GettyImages-1243585325.jpg

Know them ?

@SecularNationalist
First one wasn't secular, second one lynched, third one shot, fourth looks like some commie in her teen phase (they are a joke in Pakistan anyway)

Bad examples Jamahir!

I have hired for my own organization years ago but never fired. Why should I ? Is that worker not a human who deserves respect for the time and loyalty he or she has put in for the organization ?

The meek will not but the questioning and passionate will, and will bring in the meek too.
Yeh sab chodo. Aap Pakistan kab ja rahe ho? Wah revolution hone waala hai. Aap jaake wah proletariat rule establish karo

I have hired for my own organization years ago but never fired. Why should I ? Is that worker not a human who deserves respect for the time and loyalty he or she has put in for the organization ?
what organization, how much were you paying them ?

also, ordering chai samosa from around the bend and tipping the delivery chhotu 10 rupees does not count for "employing" people, nor does paying 7 rupees on your Coke can count for "tax" :laugh:

loyalty is for significant other, family, friends, work partners.. and country.. McDOnalds delivery chaap kya "loyal" hota hai ? :lol:

The meek will not but the questioning and passionate will, and will bring in the meek too.
inherit what exactly ?

other people's money ?

just like your zihaadis "inherited" muammar's riches ?

Jet.jpg

:sarcastic:

--------------------

wait, lemme summon my main niggaz: @Paitoo @Maula Jatt @villageidiot @Areesh

India is one of the largest exporter of beef,
Beef items are available in the restaurent menus,
Move out from madarsa and get a proper education

Attachments

• IMG_1650.jpeg
    IMG_1650.jpeg
    525.9 KB · Views: 19
Let's just wait till the she decides to slaughter a cow.
Will that make you a true Muslim?

Islam rejects secularism. Secularism is disbelief.

You lot made this thread celebrating Hindu secularists.

Islam is anti-secular in its very nature.

Yea, it means being able to freely slaughter cows on your relegious holidays surrounded by the so called secular Hindus who voted to elect you.
No it means you just care for yourself.

"Respect my beliefs even though I won't respect yours"
Islamic secularism.
Disrespecting your belief would be serving you beef, while knowing you don't eat it. Pork is freely available in most Muslim countries with large non-Muslim populations.
  • Indonesia(except the province of Aceh)
  • Malaysia
  • Lebanon
  • Iraq
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Egypt
  • Morocco
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Jordan
  • Albania
  • Azerbaijan
  • Kosovo
  • Syria
  • United Arab Emirates(except in Sharjah)
In Pakistan, I think pork and alcohol are not available in restaurants and supermarkets, but there is no prohibition on non-Muslims. In Kuwait, our several Hindu neighbours from Assam and Tamil Nadu had alcohol in their homes, despite it being illegal in Kuwait. Prohibition of alcohol makes sense as it is a cause of accidents, crimes, violence, and addictions.

Disrespecting your belief would be serving you beef, while knowing you don't eat it. Pork is freely available in most Muslim countries with large non-Muslim populations.
  • Malaysia
  • Lebanon
  • Iraq
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Egypt
  • Morocco
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Jordan
  • Albania
  • Azerbaijan
  • Kosovo
  • Syria
In Pakistan, I think pork and alcohol are not available in restaurants and supermarkets, but there is no prohibition on non-Muslims. In Kuwait, our several Hindu neighbours from Assam and Tamil Nadu had alcohol in their homes, despite it being illegal in Kuwait. Prohibition of alcohol makes sense as it is a cause of accidents, crimes, violence, and addictions.

In Pak alcohol is available in 4 star hotel bars for non Muslims aswell as licensed liquor shops in Sindh.

What's more confusing is that Pakistani Christians and Hindus don't confuse pork. Atleast that's what my friends told me.

But anyone is welcome to consume anything.
Funny incident, people actually sold strays to Chinese engineers working at a project I was connected too.

• Malaysia
  • Lebanon
  • Iraq
  • Tunisia
  • Turkey
  • Egypt
  • Morocco
  • Bahrain
  • Bangladesh
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Kazakhstan
  • Jordan
  • Albania
  • Azerbaijan
  • Kosovo
  • Syria
Difference is, you don't consider Pigs as sacred. Cows are sacred for us. You want to eat beef, eat it outside India or consume any other meat.

Difference is, you don't consider Pigs as sacred. Cows are sacred for us. You want to eat beef, eat it outside India or consume any other meat.
I've heard from some very high level ideologues (daroobaaz, meatbaaz types)

ki "beef" thing is exclusively for the Indian native species.. k ji bulls khana hai, khao, baaki imported cow meat jitna khana hai, khao

found that thing a bit weird, to say the least

because the cow, local or phoren.. has NEVER been the object of worship.. sara scene BULL ka hai.

Shiv Ji's Nandi.. was a fierce BULL.. now a cow ffs.. so stop with the BULL XHIT already

meek darpok veggies hiding behind some fake bs.. gtfo..

thankfully, there's many real brahmins like me who know it all.

I've heard from some very high level ideologues (daroobaaz, meatbaaz types)

ki "beef" thing is exclusively for the Indian native species.. k ji bulls khana hai, khao, baaki imported cow meat jitna khana hai, khao

found that thing a bit weird, to say the least

because the cow, local or phoren.. has NEVER been the object of worship.. sara scene BULL ka hai.

Shiv Ji's Nandi.. was a fierce BULL.. now a cow ffs.. so stop with the BULL XHIT already

meek darpok veggies hiding behind some fake bs.. gtfo..

thankfully, there's many real brahmins like me who know it all.
I'll fix your appointment with the nearest Bajrang Dal branch :agree:
downloadfiles.php

Back
Top Bottom