What's new

The secular nature of a hindu

That was not true, to the best of my knowledge. You may have heard of the intervention of Patiala state forces in Jammu; I had it confirmed recently by two sources, a solid ex-Army officer, and a KP. But I am not aware of such intervention in other areas.
Ishtiaq Ahmed's book on the partition in Punjab talks about how various Sikh rulers assisted Tara Singh in carrying out a slaughter of Muslims.

You got introduced to jbgt90 even before PDF or did you get to know each other only after PDF?
You are right, it was mentions in PDF that brought us together. He encourages/used to encourage meetings of PDF members in real time and space, warning me beforehand if I was likely to meet a bhakt, so that I could be at my polite best.

Sad to say, he has stopped doing so, due to work pressure, his ill-health due to an acute bout of COVID, and to his acrimonious exit from PDF.

Ishtiaq Ahmed's book on the partition in Punjab talks about how various Sikh rulers assisted Tara Singh in carrying out a slaughter of Muslims.
I am overdue to buy his book.

If he has said so - his research is excellent - I will certainly change my views.

Why are your questions so pointed and intelligent, and your general posts so vile? I am quite bewildered. Which is the real you?

Last edited:
1684165849970.jpeg

They left during riots. Hindus and Sikhs did the same thing wherever they could. In East Punjab and Kashmir the entire state machinery was used to force Muslims out.
After the riots, no one has told any H to go to India.
Our PM signed a treaty with Nehru to guarantee minority rights in both countries. More proof Pakistanis are also secular as per reservationchaap standards.

1) Pajeets had talked about a separate country many times (only in their case, their separate country involves completely removing every Muslim from Akhand Bharat).
2) You can read any Muslim League document, the formation of Pakistan didn't involve expulsion of Muslims. I know rapejeets want to use Pakistan's existence as an excuse to go around raping and pillaging Muslims settled in India, but Pakistan's independence never entailed population transfer. If rapejeets want population transfer, they should stop squatting on Muslim majority territory.

NINETY EIGHT INNNNNDIAN MUJLIMS ENJOY RESERWATION BENEFITS SAAR
I removed the negative rating, as there seems to be more than you than the creature that has written these very objectionable posts.

what a petty little man thing to do

very @jamahir esque
Why are you sounding peevish? You said very clearly that they do not count for anything. If you had said that it was something you could do without, nothing might have happened.

Seems like you don't like to take responsibility for your words. It's always somebody else's fault, while you trip daintily around the most sensitive subjects and drop some dirt into each discussion; that counts in your book as clean, innocent fun, baiting those hot-heads across the border.

Why are you dragging jamahir into this? Does he give rise to pangs of conscience within you? Sensitive to him much?

And Pakistani Muslims did not slaughter Hindus and Sikhs.

Pakistan Punjab : Islam (97.8%) ; Christianity (1.9%) ; Hinduism (0.2%).

Indian Punjab : Islam (3%)

Haryana : Islam (8%)

Only 8000 Sikhs are thought to be left in whole Pakistan.

Why are you sounding peevish? You said very clearly that they do not count for anything. If you had said that it was something you could do without, nothing might have happened.

Seems like you don't like to take responsibility for your words. It's always somebody else's fault, while you trip daintily around the most sensitive subjects and drop some dirt into each discussion; that counts in your book as clean, innocent fun, baiting those hot-heads across the border.

Why are you dragging jamahir into this? Does he give rise to pangs of conscience within you? Sensitive to him much?
Mashallah, you sure do have a way with words, sir.

Me and J-man go awhile back.. its mostly about his murderous hatred of dogs and love of communist this and that we joust around lol

And Pakistani Muslims did not slaughter Hindus and Sikhs.

Pakistan Punjab : Islam (97.8%) ; Christianity (1.9%) ; Hinduism (0.2%).

Indian Punjab : Islam (3%)

Haryana : Islam (8%)

Only 8000 Sikhs are thought to be left in whole Pakistan.
Amber Zaidi ki lega ?

Mashallah, you sure do have a way with words, sir.

Me and J-man go awhile back.. its mostly about his murderous hatred of dogs and love of communist this and that we joust around lol
Fine.

only dirty disgusting low born dalits iike Mr toilet cleaner @Drizzt and bhikari @jamahir are REVERSATIONCHAAPS.
So that is your idea of badinage? Calling people toilet cleaners and reservation Chhaap? You might have jamahir's permission to bad-mouth him; what about @Drizzt?

Back
Top Bottom