What's new

Muslim student in Hijab takes on Hindu extremists

He is a typical Pakistani Liberal.... His automatic response to Hindutva lynching of Muslim defenceless girls is to attack Islam and the poor Muslim girls.

These Pakistani Liberals are worse than the Hindutva.
wow !! : D

I knew that radical extremists are ALWAYS LIARS. You spin the topic which was extremist hindu groups (non-liberals attacking or yelling at muslim girl) You spin the topic as Pakistani liberals would have done this and that to this woman. You purposely gave bad name to my country Pakistan. This was not the topic. But just because you are radical extremist that's why you hate fellow humanbeings and took out your venom against Pakistanis.

Not only you did that, you went ahead and accuse me as of attacking Islam ??.. From where you see that. I only see you as a pure "Munafiq". Radical extremist religious people are always munafiq likes of TTP. I only rectified you that why & where you saw Pakistanis or pakistani liberals attacking women ???.. You were clueless. As its your type's mentality who always gather as a mob and burn minorities. Never a liberal will do such things.

I mean whatever Liberals are, atleast they are million times better then likes of you.. They are thousand times better humanbeings. They would never use violence. They are even Gazillion times better muslims. You with your extremist thoughts should never live in a doubt that you are Islamic lol.

A person who is pretending to be islamic and his foot print in the threat is obvious to everyone. Anyone can verify with 100% authenticity that you are a LIAR. You accused me of attacking islam ??. Now, I am certain that Yours are the ones who accuse people with false blashphemies and then kill them. You are only giving bad name to the country & the religion by lying so openly. A person who is even pretending to be islamic should never lie. Should always keep patience. You are the reflection why I am against relgiious extremist groups.

These Pakistani Liberals are worse than the Hindutva.
LMAO! FYI, I am trying to school you for so long, your radical mind is not trying to learn anything at all ??... Oh bhai.. Hindutva is not Liberal!.. They are right-wing. They are extremists. They are non-secular.. They are as TLP is in Pakistan. Liberals / seculars in india will always call for equality. This guy has all his concepts upside down.

Last edited:
As I saw this screen-grab, rinds me of
کس شیر کی آمد ہے کہ رن کانپ رہا ہے
20220209_042527.jpg

if she was scared

In-fact, she is not scared of any of those saffron chadis but, I am personally thinking.if she is safe anymore. The likes of Yogi and Modi who worships Sarvarkar for his ideology to rape Muslim Woman, could lead to high risk of getting lynched and what not. Gid forbid.

I thought South Indians were more enlightened and progressive versus their northern Indian, hindi cowbelt counterparts. But it seems this menace has plagued indian society at all levels.

The area where this incident took place, has had a long history of Hindu communalism. It doesn't make the front page often, because incidents are not on a massive scale.

The anti-Muslim sentiment in South India was muted for a while because of various factors, with caste being a major one. My observation has been that as the lower castes have become more upwardly mobile, their next generation has been more than eager to become anti-Muslim - kind of trying to fit in with the upper castes and flaunting their credentials.

As I saw this screen-grab, rinds me of
کس شیر کی آمد ہے کہ رن کانپ رہا ہے
View attachment 814047

In-fact, she is not scared of any of those saffron chadis but, I am personally thinking.if she is safe anymore. The likes of Yogi and Modi who worships Sarvarkar for his ideology to rape Muslim Woman, could lead to high risk of getting lynched and what not. Gid forbid.
The problem with people like you is ,you listen to half of the stories or pick up an incident here and there and assume whole India is hell. You have to live in India to understand how it functions.

Yes there are some incidents here and there and every country has them. You should understand what me call minority is bigger than the population of pakistan.

I would not say everyone gets punished by law still the powerful getaway, but majority do get punished and that's why there is still fear of law in India (not talking about remote locations).

Why am I not getting notification if some are quoting me ,I did not get notification for your quote.

wow !! : D

I knew that radical extremists are ALWAYS LIARS. You spin the topic which was extremist hindu groups (non-liberals attacking or yelling at muslim girl) You spin the topic as Pakistani liberals would have done this and that to this woman. You purposely gave bad name to my country Pakistan. This was not the topic. But just because you are radical extremist that's why you hate fellow humanbeings and took out your venom against Pakistanis.

Not only you did that, you went ahead and accuse me as of attacking Islam ??.. From where you see that. I only see you as a pure "Munafiq". Radical extremist religious people are always munafiq likes of TTP. I only rectified you that why & where you saw Pakistanis or pakistani liberals attacking women ???.. You were clueless. As its your type's mentality who always gather as a mob and burn minorities. Never a liberal will do such things.

I mean whatever Liberals are, atleast they are million times better then likes of you.. They are thousand times better humanbeings. They would never use violence. They are even Gazillion times better muslims. You with your extremist thoughts should never live in a doubt that you are Islamic lol.

A person who is pretending to be islamic and his foot print in the threat is obvious to everyone. Anyone can verify with 100% authenticity that you are a LIAR. You accused me of attacking islam ??. Now, I am certain that Yours are the ones who accuse people with false blashphemies and then kill them. You are only giving bad name to the country & the religion by lying so openly. A person who is even pretending to be islamic should never lie. Should always keep patience. You are the reflection why I am against relgiious extremist groups.

LMAO! FYI, I am trying to school you for so long, your radical mind is not trying to learn anything at all ??... Oh bhai.. Hindutva is not Liberal!.. They are right-wing. They are extremists. They are non-secular.. They are as TLP is in Pakistan. Liberals / seculars in india will always call for equality. This guy has all his concepts upside down.

Typical Pakistani Liberal appeasers of Hindutvaism... Attacking and kicking their own Muslim girls being raped...

Calling others extremist because they stand up for Muslim and Pakistan.

Maybe you should join the Hindutva in the next lynching.... You are guilty of raping these Muslim girls of India through you BS:
1. Hindutva-Muslim Bhai Bhai
2. Pakistan was a mistake,
4. Love Bollywood hate Pakistan.

Name me one thing I said that was "extremist Islam".... I'm not even religious ... Fool!... Where did you get the extremist label from?....

Typical Neoliberals aka LibTurds... Instead of attacking the Hindutva you are attacking the Muslims being lynched.

You are with them. Not us.

Last edited:
The problem with people like you is ,you listen to half of the stories or pick up an incident here and there and assume whole India is hell. You have to live in India to understand how it functions.

Yes there are some incidents here and there and every country has them. You should understand what me call minority is bigger than the population of pakistan.

I would not say everyone gets punished by law still the powerful getaway, but majority do get punished and that's why there is still fear of law in India (not talking about remote locations).

Why am I not getting notification if some are quoting me ,I did not get notification for your quote.

While you speak a out the problem with the people like me; I see the irony right there. Do you why? You can see or try to find problems with the people but you just can't see the real problem being pointed by the people like me. You can see lot of flaws in the people like me but you are not even interested.to see the actual problem.and resolve the same. So, what I see is not the problem with people.like you but in-fact, the whole society.is indoctrinated or brainwashed or even deluded so much so that can't see the actual problem. However, your home and you can happily burn it since what people like me are highlighting, is your concern and not the spark awaiting to turn into a wildfire. For your homework, read the following fresh concern but you can call it the problem with people like Americans then Europeans and even the martians.

Blame it since you want it.

I am trying to school yo

Wrong perception.about this place, you have. We are here to discuss, argue with logic and substance, agree or disagree but with respect and move on. No one is here to shove down the information or analysis at all.

Typical Pakistani Liberal appeasers of Hindutvaism... Attacking and kicking their own Muslim girls being raped...

Calling others extremist because they stand up for Muslim and Pakistan.

Maybe you should join the Hindutva in the next lynching.... You are guilty of raping these Muslim girls of India through you BS:
1. Hindutva-Muslim Bhai Bhai
2. Pakistan was a mistake,
4. Love Bollywood hate Pakistan.

Name me one thing I said that was "extremist Islam".... I'm not even religious ... Fool!... Where did you get the extremist label from?....

Typical Neoliberals aka LibTurds... Instead of attacking the Hindutva you are attacking the Muslims being lynched.

You are with them. Not us.

:D

I mean, i even don't have to say anything after this :) The problem with your views & standpoint is this enough that YOU are supporting those views :) This has come to the point that you really don't care that everybody can see whatever I write. Everybody can see that I have not said any such thing on which you can accuse me as of Hindutva :D .. so what that means is you are lying in front of everybody. But you obviously don't care when you lie .. yeah ?

and yes obviously I will never be with likes of anything remotely you. I would never in my worst nightmare will want to become a person who can lie so comfortably. This is beyond hillarious that you cook up stories in front of everyone. "saying to me Attacking and kicking their own Muslim girls being raped" then saying to me " You are guilty of raping these Muslim girls of India" then saying to me "Liberal appeaser of Hindutva"... I wonder, are you in your right mind ? If yes then I give you open challenge to quote a single line of mine that shows you are right. Im sure likes of you are not man enough to prove such stuff.. You will again rant and cook up same or new story without rectifying your mistakes. Good for you.

BTW!. again telling you a very factual thing that you cannot label me as Neoliberal and at the same time as supporting Hindutva :D ... Those 2 things are entirely opposite. Any neo-liberal will obviously be opposite of Hindutva / RSS right wing ideaology. So you got to decide on one attribute for me ... Not both of these. BTW! this is really entertaining replies from you and eye opener for people reading these forums. Just a remote example of How extremists react and accuse people of something that they have never said. Thanks for that! :)

Last edited:

"Why do people not answer why this (women wearing Hijab) bothers them, how does it affect their freedom in school? These people are objecting to a practice that has no bearing on them," says Congress's Shashi Tharoor.

Modi is a gift for Pakistan - Gen. Hameed Gul.

Why are there so many agressive men sorrounding a single muslim woman?

This is not the way to treat a woman in any society. If they disagree with her why not just leave her alone and simply continue with your procession peacefully.

Wrong perception.about this place, you have. We are here to discuss, argue with logic and substance, agree or disagree but with respect and move on. No one is here to shove down the information or analysis at all.

Yup eventually have to move on. Logic & substance has no value in front of brick wall. Unfortunately the guy never read my replies at all and tells me that I support Hindutva also I am liberal. Firstly, I wonder why such a blatant lie at first place. Secondly, I wonder how can I be both ?. Hindutvas hate liberals and they are opposite of em. Anyways.. just leave it. that'll be crazy of me to continue in such scenario..

I think it is time that govt of India bans and jails these terrorist hindi organizations like Bajrang Dal and RSS. In my entire life I have not met a single India hindu or sikh or whatever who wants to be associated with such organizations. Their recruits are mostly lower poor hindus who are easy to manipulate and their leaders are mostly upper caste hindus who take advantage.

Back
Top Bottom