What's new

Muslim invasion created Dalits and tribals in India, says RSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is wrong is what is being corrected. Anyone who belong to the Christian faith in 21st century is what is to be laughed at. If you visit your Sunday Church regularly and sit through the pedophile father's hectoring about God and his sacrifice of his only son, you lose claims to having any common sense at all.
Nothing to do with topic at hand..if you have anything else to say about topic then dont have to reply me..we are not in a thread posting contest..

I just googled about him and this is what I found. Since he has written 3 books rather than just mere articles why do you not read one of his books

Hindu Balmiki Jati | 9789350485668

Vijay Sonkar Shastri
डॉ. विजय सोनकर शास्त्री का जन्म उत्तर प्रदेश में वाराणसी जनपद में हुआ।
काशी हिंदू विश्‍वविद्यालय से बी.ए., एम.बी.ए., पी-एच.डी. (प्रबंध शास्त्र) के साथ ही संपूर्णानंद संस्कृत विश्‍वविद्यालय से शास्त्री की उपाधि प्राप्‍त। बाल्यकाल से ही संघ की शाखाओं में राष्‍ट्रोत्थान एवं परमवैभव के भाव से परिचित डॉ. शास्त्री की संपूर्ण शिक्षा-दीक्षा काशी में हुई।
तीन जानलेवा बीमारियों के बाद पूर्णरूपेण स्वस्थ हुए डॉ. शास्त्री ने प्रकृति के संदेश को समझा। हिंदू वैचारिकी और हिंदू संस्कृति को आत्मसात् कर राजनीति में प्रवेश किया और लोकसभा सदस्य बने। सामाजिक न्याय एवं सामाजिक समरसता के पक्षधर डॉ. सोनकर शास्त्री को राष्‍ट्रीय अनुसूचित जाति एवं अनुसूचित जनजाति आयोग, भारत सरकार का अध्यक्ष भी नियुक्‍त किया गया।
देश एवं विदेश की अनेक यात्राएँ कर डॉ. शास्त्री ने हिंदुत्व के प्रचार-प्रसार में अपनी भूमिका को सुनिश्‍च‌ित किया तथा मानवाधिकार, दलित हिंदू की अग्नि-परीक्षा, हिंदू वैचारिकी एक अनुमोदन, सामाजिक समरसता दर्शन एवं अन्य अनेक पुस्तकों का लेखन किया। विश्‍वमानव के ‘सर्वोत्तम कल्याण की भारतीय संकल्पना’ को चरितार्थ करने का संकल्प लेकर व्यवस्था के सभी मोरचा पर सतत सक्रिय एवं वर्तमान में भारतीय जनता पार्टी के राष्‍ट्रीय प्रवक्‍ता के दायित्व का निर्वहन कर रहे हैं।

About your second question, that seems a typo for Chandravanshi Kshatriya by the article writer.

I am sure it would match your literary talent and be at par with most Marxist writings. It has been long since Bengal has produced anything beyond housemaid grade stuff.
Dont bother answering Bongs they are bitten by communist,Secular bug and they carry deadly disease called Pseudo-Secularism even at the sake of humiliation and extinction of their own.I don't expect anything better from bongs be they anywhere especially the Bhadralok bongs.They will put down their nation religion in order to appease muslims Mamata and communists are classic case of whats wrong with bengal and why they still persist with such thinking while cursing Bengal for lack of industries and migrate to other parts of India only to spread the deadly disease of Appeasement.

Last edited:
interesting non-sense coming out everyday. BJP factor?
Dalit factor, precisely. Vote bank politics.

Dont bother answering Bongs they are bitten by communist,Secular bong and they carry deadly disease called Pseudo-Secularism even at the sake of humiliation and extinction of their own.I don't expect anything better from bongs be they anywhere especially the Bhadralok bongs.
Good argument.

Statutes of Hunuman was also used to be of normal human before Muslim invasion.
Don't bring godly figures ...i guess you are not among religious haters ......

i don't care what lord what did. who appointed brahmin the higher caste ? brahmin themselves. hindu society follows hinduism irrespective of who is in power. lord who or muhammed whoever. that system has been taken over by the brahmins. the spiritual part of hindus as if rest are retards who can't think for themselves. of course british would exploit it to the fullest. you have a lot to learn about the purpose of something other than parroting tradition and what not.

What kind of argument is that? It was not Brahmins who created the caste system. The caste system is a feature of every society and came to being with the birth of Human society. Who appointed Brahmins as higher caste? Who appointed judges and professors and scientists as the intellects of any society? Their education and their knowledge and courage is what distinguished them as higher caste. Can you tell me of a single society where this stratification is absent?

What the English did was spread lies and codified and distorted the caste system on the pattern of racism and brought evil to it.

I can do better when required. If you can insult Hinduism over a discussion, I assumed nothing was off limit :coffee:

I merely questioned your belief over your parentage and made a quick passing comment the same way you made a quick passing comment on Hindu beliefs.

What did jesus say about throwing stones ?

I suggest you read your posts again. Then read my posts again. This time without the glasses of supremacist views and prejudice.

Yup ..i am scared..dude get a life..you are not the takedar of Hinduism..As I said your lack of comprehension is not my problem..now pat your own back. And declare yourself winner

i don't care what lord what did. who appointed brahmin the higher caste ? brahmin themselves. hindu society follows hinduism irrespective of who is in power. lord who or muhammed whoever. that system has been taken over by the brahmins. the spiritual part of hindus as if rest are retards who can't think for themselves. of course british would exploit it to the fullest. you have a lot to learn about the purpose of something other than parroting tradition and what not.

By that same logic, why din't the Shudra's appoint themselves higher caste ? :lol:

Why din't the shudra's take over Hinduism ? :cheesy: ..... what stopped them ? surely you have to wonder about such simple questions.

Just lol. I will post the craps of ASI again. Answer them with Elst, done?

Why do you not?

applies to everybody who thinks this god sh!t and religion sh!t is relevant today.

You do not have to open your mouth and proved to be a fool again and again. There are wars happening and people dying in their thousands as we speak and you claim it is not relevant today? Guess you just got up from coma.

Yup ..i am scared..dude get a life..you are not the takedar of Hinduism..As I said your lack of comprehension is not my problem..now pat your own back. And declare yourself winner

I don't care if you'r scared or not. Expect others to treat you the same way you treat them. You lack of intelligence is not my problem either. You demonstrating that is.

Really ? Looking at this thread I thought it was about Christian missionaries and their Marxist minions, RSS mentality, secular trolls and idiots.
This is the new version of history mate..learn it or perishh

Blame every thing on Muslims-

below used to be a normal sculpture of Hindus riding their horses on the way to every day Puja-
Muslims came and vandalized it- made it look like bestiality-

View attachment 78244

--------------------

Below is another example- this used to be a normal sculpture of Hindu yatris gathered in a religious congression-
Muslims came and vandalized it as well- made it look like a group orgy-

View attachment 78245

Damn the Muslims- :lol:-

You know who was Ayesha ? I am not interested in shit slinging on other religious beliefs......

Really ? Looking at this thread I thought it was about Christian missionaries and their Marxist minions, RSS mentality, secular trolls and idiots.

:lol: ... that is when we are discussion the authors.

You might have heard that history is written by the victor, this noise is just the new victors editing and the sore losers crying loud. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom