What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Therefore they keep coming to India, and foreign tourist arrival in India is growing faster than the economy of Pakistan:lol:
gr8.jpg

What about Pakistan? Last time it checked it was struggling to touch even 0.5 million mark :lol:

That's a shame
no other country but India if tourists apply for a visit visit their home department give an extra causation to them ( beware from rapists )
What a shame:dahh:

Pakistanis since 1947 _ India will break up. End up losing half their nation yet India will break up. Looks like you guys never learn.

I showed you true picture and you are frustrated just like any other Pakistani. The Fact is leave alone tourist, foreign delegates also avoid Pakistan as much as possible. Obama comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Angela comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Mark zukerberg comes to India but ignores pakistan, and so on.

Tourists avoid going to pakistan as much as they avoid taking in pakistan, see for yourself Pakistani passport remains among worst to travel with: Visa Restriction Index - The Express Tribune

And no, only hyppies don't come to India but families and students also. My class only has 18 Eurpoean students. now bite me :lol:
The all above you mentioned we hate them don't have any interest and Obama avoided Pakistan to avoid sudden death by their own creation Taliban.
13 out of world's top 20 polluted cities in India, only three in China
13 out of world's top 20 polluted cities in India, only three in China | india | Hindustan Times
rest of the article you can read above mentioned link.

This is just funny --- Indian's claiming that they "gave" muslims a piece of land ... talk about ignorance ...

In my opinion, Pakistan should settle disputes with its minorities first and straighten out issues, most of which have been dealt with, from terrorist attacks on shia minorities, and straightening out things with the Baloch rebels and the problems in Sindh and especially Karachi. Once that has been done ...

Pakistan should voice and support such movements ... after all, It was India that set the precedence in the sub-continent by supporting Mukti Bahni. Since, India obviously thinks that a group of people whose rights have been violated deserve the right to have their own country ... then I think similar support should come from Pakistan for the people of Kashmir, the muslims of the India, the dalits, Khalistan movement etc.

I'm so glad we got Pakistan and separated from this horror. We might have our problems, but at least we got our own place we can call home. Ask those Muslims and Christians in India who were raped, burnt and killed... Thank God for the partition. Bless the souls of our forefathers who fought for our freedom! We can't even repay their sacrifices with our blood. Just imagine getting killed over the consumption of beef... Just imagine for a moment if that was you or me. That would have been you and me had we not separated from this scourge.

Hi,

I started this thread after I heard the interview of the kashmiri congressman who was beaten by hindus for having a steak party---he stated that now it dawned on him why Jinnah wanted a separate nation for the muslims---.

Hi,

So---you want to kill 14% muslims---really----.

See everyone---a small crisis---and the real face of the Indians comes to light---.

You can start the fire and we will start a bigger fire. How do u like that???

I showed you true picture and you are frustrated just like any other Pakistani. The Fact is leave alone tourist, foreign delegates also avoid Pakistan as much as possible. Obama comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Angela comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Mark zukerberg comes to India but ignores pakistan, and so on.

Tourists avoid going to pakistan as much as they avoid taking in pakistan, see for yourself Pakistani passport remains among worst to travel with: Visa Restriction Index - The Express Tribune

;)

Hi,

So---what is the big deal---shit happens in life---some times you are the ball---some times you are the bat---it is all cyclic.

Hi,

I started this thread after I heard the interview of the kashmiri congressman who was beaten by hindus for having a steak party---he stated that now it dawned on him why Jinnah wanted a separate nation for the muslims---.
People have to realize Iqbal vision of two nations, Muslim of India thanks to Modi know acknowledging the fact that Muslim and Hindu live together for 1000 years but can't be live as one nation they must need separate states.They can't intermarry they can't even share a food even now Hindu majority dictating what should they eat if they don't follow their orders get ready to be killed.

You have been trying to light it for the last 14 years as of now----and that fire has been almost extinguished by now---and we have not lit a big fire for that time period yet---.

You have been trying to light it for the last 14 years as of now----and that fire has been almost extinguished by now---and we have not lit a big fire for that time period yet---.

And how many have been burnt in that fire?? 50K??

Dont worry...we are still returning the favour.......some big surprises ahead :)

Unlike Kashmiris Indian muslims are a weak lot !
What they need to do is BREED...BREED like rabbits....BREED like there is no tomorrow... Go to that color festival find Hindu woman to breed...Every Indian muslim man should have atleast 15 children.

Get that percentage upto 30% and then leave the rest to the ISI.

You just are in denial that you have terrorists in your midst. You still have sanctuaries of terrorists in your country. Just other day you guys took action against uyghurs militants hiding in your border areas.

Uighur militants eliminated from tribal areas: Pakistan

Unlike Kashmiris Indian muslims are a weak lot !
What they need to do is BREED...BREED like rabbits....BREED like there is no tomorrow... Go to that color festival find Hindu woman to breed...Every Indian muslim man should have atleast 15 children.

Get that percentage upto 30% and then leave the rest to the ISI.

This sort of breeding like wild pigs is the main reason for the muslims being among the most poorest and unhealtiest in India.

all those Muslims who demand a separate home land have 2 choices

they can choose Pakistan or Bangladesh

or they can curse their ancestors for not leaving the country in 1947

How much more bigger? You doing it from decades fall of Dhaka is one of your aggressive and hateful attitude, this is still the option we are discussing here guess what happen if it's come into real, my 5 yens:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom