What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Indian muslims can go to Pakistan if they want. As per 1947 partition all muslims were to go to Pakistan & all hindus were to move to India. Many muslims did not go to Pakistan then. They can go now to Pakistan. There will be no separate state.

I think Ahmadis should demand a separate nation in Pakistan. They were considered as Muslims during partition and subsequently declared non Muslims by Pakistan officially. It is a kind of treachery that does not have many parallels in the history. Since Pakistanis believe in the two nation theory, it is only logical for them to ask for a separate country. I expect Pakistanis, who are not hypocrites by nature, to support such a movement.

I'm gonna put this to death once and for all - Look up the Amman Message. After you do, come back here and apologize for being ignorant.

Gentlemen and ladies,

It gives me great pride to start this thread----. A lot of changes have occurred in the indian sub-continent in the last year or two.

The relationship of the hindus towards other minorities has taken a dive for the worst. The persecution of the Christians, Sikhs and muslims is reaching new heights.

The ban on eating cow meat and the execution of those who do---is going to setup a new trend in the hate relation between the different ethnic groups of Hindustan.

With the police and state agencies supporting the hindu extremists and participating in the killing of the minorities----gentlemen---and ladies----I give the muslims of India a new slogan----

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.

I would recommend the Pakistani readers on ths thread---those who have feelings and have writing skills and better knowledge about this issue----to propagate this idea in all the web pages and threads that they can come up----write up in the news papers and if they knw any TV hosts----let us start a movement----.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

@Indus Falcon @PWFI @WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Shamain @Akheilos @fakhre mirpur @Raja.Pakistani @Color_Less_Sky @Think Tank consultants @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Humble Analyst

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.
And create another living hell hole like.... you know.

why doesn't Pakistan simply ask the Indian Muslims to migrate to Pakistan- after all, wasn't this the raison d' etre for Pakistan in the first place?

How much more bigger? You doing it from decades fall of Dhaka is one of your aggressive and hateful attitude, this is still the option we are discussing here guess what happen if it's come into real, my 5 yens:coffee:

1971 was a real war. It was not something we planned but an opportunity that you guys created for us. So, blame it on your incompetent leaders for that fiasco. Bangladesh is better off without your interference and is growing rapidly.

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

What about the Sikhs and Christians...

Indian Muslims will be pleased to hear that Pakistanis are giving free citizenship to them. However I doubt that they will accept it. They are more safe under Hindu majority than in Muslim majority Pakistan. And about division, well by judging your mentality and beliefs, hopes for Akhand Bharat have increased.

What about the Sikhs and Christians...
Stop persecuting them in Pakistan, what else???

How much more bigger? You doing it from decades fall of Dhaka is one of your aggressive and hateful attitude, this is still the option we are discussing here guess what happen if it's come into real, my 5 yens:coffee:
your army is the real culprit who raped 500,000 Bangali women, killed 3 million Bengalis. Your Politicians are culprit who despite election results prevented Mujib-ur-rehman from becoming PM of pakistan. You are culprit who behaved superior in front of Bengalis and treated them like insects and scums. Now you are blaming all their misery on us??? Wow sir, hats off to you and our conscience...

well, in 2002 some traitors tried to divide Gujarat (yes south as muslim homeland )but something happened...:lol:

yep, traitor brahmin who left our cast to become a ......

Pakistan was not merely created only for muslims but exclusively for the ancient people of IVC.

Sorry,the indian muslims are your brethen and if they want,they should create a seperate country for them..

For we Pakistanis,a Pakistani hindu value more and is more closer to heart than a indian muslim

thanks
interesting.... what about Rajasthani Muslims, Gujarati Muslims and Eastern Punjabi Muslims ??

19ei8h3zk2nzjjpg.jpg

Indian Muslims will be pleased to hear that Pakistanis are giving free citizenship to them. However I doubt that they will accept it. They are more safe under Hindu majority than in Muslim majority Pakistan. And about division, well by judging your mentality and beliefs, hopes for Akhand Bharat have increased.

Stop persecuting them in Pakistan, what else???

your army is the real culprit who raped 500,000 Bangali women, killed 3 million Bengalis. Your Politicians are culprit who despite election results prevented Mujib-ur-rehman from becoming PM of pakistan. You are culprit who behaved superior in front of Bengalis and treated them like insects and scums. Now you are blaming all their misery on us??? Wow sir, hats off to you and our conscience...
Baby grow up little more so I can understand what you claiming, prove me that figures whenever you finish your milk.

1971 was a real war. It was not something we planned but an opportunity that you guys created for us. So, blame it on your incompetent leaders for that fiasco. Bangladesh is better off without your interference and is growing rapidly.
That's why we are trying to put in your brains the Modi sarkar are so busy to creating that fiasco and the moment of another separation started by Muslims there We directly or indirectly help them with full force Because they are much better to live without hinduvita interference.

Hindu or Muslim na kabhi ek Qoum thaa or na Qayamat tak ho skta han. Aj kal india maa paash aana wala waqiat Aman ki Aasha ka raag alapna walon k munn pa thappar han.

Baby grow up little more so I can understand what you claiming, prove me that figures whenever you finish your milk.

Genocides and rapes
Estimate murders- from 300,000 to 3,000,000
Estimate war rapes- 200,000 to 500,000 rapes

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gendercide Watch: Genocide in Bangladesh, 1971
And then I fainted: Survivors remember rape during the Bangladesh War - Firstpost
The Rape Of Bangladesh by Anthony Mascarenhas — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

"Bhutto threatened to boycott the assembly and oppose the government if Mujib was invited by Yahya Khan (then president of Pakistan) to form the next government and demanded inclusion of the PPP. Much of the Pakistani military and the Islamic political parties opposed Mujib's becoming Pakistan's prime minister. At the time neither Mujib nor the Awami League had explicitly advocated political independence for East Pakistan, but smaller nationalist groups were demanding independence for Bangladesh."
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drinking milk is good for health, drinking cow's milk is more beneficial than eating cow itself.

Nonsense. Some did and Pakistan is the result of it. How more. By your logic then Hindus must demand a separate country from Pakistan.

This thread a self-flagellation for Pakistan as it implies previous decision for separate nation status for Muslims in the subcontinent was failure.

all those Muslims who demand a separate home land have 2 choices

they can choose Pakistan or Bangladesh

or they can curse their ancestors for not leaving the country in 1947

Bangladesh wasnt created for taking your population. We separated to save ourselves from swarming Indian people. Give them separate land.

Back
Top Bottom