What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Rubbish idea. I would rather like to see India divided into several pieces along the ethnic and linguistic lines. These Ghazva-i-Hind , two-nation theory fanatics should remember that Islam is for entire humanity including Hindus. They are Hindus today, they might accept Islam in future. Hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h could have prayed for the destruction of infidels of Taif after getting stoned but he hoped that one day them or their descendants can accept Islam.

This fact was exposed not by me but by Hasan Gafoor and Musrif Police officer...

You are in wrong impression if you think I don't know about Hindu religion..
Can you explain me who named "Hindu" to your religion

It was aryan the invaders who invades India and establish your false religion who don't even has its name..

"Muslims are killing Muslims" we are not fool who is behind ISIS, Al-Quida or Boko Haram... It was US who created them.. just research from your side.. if you didn't got the answer.. Ping me back...:-)

Here is what your religion teaches
IF YOU ARE WOMEN , ATHEIST AND LOWER CASTE HINDU YOU CAN BE KILLED ?
Killing of a woman, a Shudra or an atheist is not sinful.

Woman is an embodiment of the worst desires, hatred, deceit, jealousy and bad character. Women should never be given freedom. (Manu IX. 17 and V. 47, 147)

Please do some research before posting anything ill logical...

"The rapes being committed by the ISIS and other Muslims of non Muslim women is also as per Islam. Youc an find Hadhith supporting rape of women and this has been a common practice of Muslims with the Khailfah getting 20% share of the loot and booty (captured women)." - False statement

Please give me reference for the above statement... The link given by you does not give any reference...

ISIS and AQ is the creation of CIA and MOSSAD...
AQ was created by CIA as mujahid in 1980's to fight with Soviet Russia.
and ISIS was created to fight with ASSAD government.. If you do some research Baghdadi was in prison of
Guantanamo.... and then sent with 15000 men to create havoc situation.

But it is still the fault of Muslim world as it is lacking in leadership in current world....

Islam is perfect religion.. If any religion changes its idology then definitely it is lacking of vision of future...

IF YOU ARE A DALIT OR SHUDRA OR SO CALLED LOWER CASTE HINDU THEN IT IS NO CRIME TO KILL YOU THAT IS ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN HINDU LAW WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY DIVINELY INSPIRE TO BRAHMINS BY GOD HIMSELF. SO IN FACT HINDU GOD IS AN UNJUST GOD AND SAYS IT IS O.K TO KILL A LOWER CASTE HINDU.
No need caps, better work on the translations. K?
Caste system prevailing now is a perverted version of Varna system. But why the hell i am wasting my time on you?
I said it before, n i'll keep saying it- don't make it a religious debate. We are happy with what we have, we know how to change or evolve with time, you focus on Islam.
And i didn't even read your BS post cuz i know its no use. Please excuse me and don't quote anymore.

Rubbish idea. I would rather like to see India divided into several pieces along the ethnic and linguistic lines. These Ghazva-i-Hind , two-nation theory fanatics should remember that Islam is for entire humanity including Hindus. They are Hindus today, they might accept Islam in future. Hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h could have prayed for the destruction of infidels of Taif after getting stoned but he hoped that one day them or their descendants can accept Islam.

Not in a billion years...:wave:

Are the muslims of Pakistan going to decide what muslims of India should demand:undecided:
I would like to remind you though that there are indigenous muslims trapped in Lucknow and Hyderabad demanding freedom. They are awakened people and realize the benefits of freedom-realize how the law is different for Afzal Guru and for Babu Bajrangi. They are working hard to rid the country of Hindutva rule once and for all and these allies of mine are sick of Modi.

I would suggest you look at the benefits of freedom critically and from the eyes of people who lost loved ones to India. I know people who your precious India's Hindutvas killed mercilessly but muslims like you don't raise your voice? Why only because if you did you would be labeled anti national. This is what the Hindutvas do. They don't want us to speak for our rights and muslims like you are too constrained by thoughts of nationalism and unity to challenge the Hindus on the deaths of dozens of muslims which still continue.

This is why azad deccan movement and my peoples Lucknowi independence movement will stop at nothing to merge the land with Pakistan or removing the state of India forever by breaking it in pieces. That is why you should tell the Hindutvas not to oppress but unite but you are too weak to do that and as I said cannot even speak about your rights for fear of being labelled anti national. You should think of us as an asset because we aren't constrained by this. We proudly label ourselves anti national. Even my cousin in Lucknow born there was always called Pakistani. He in the end started calling himself Pakistani and saying I support Pakistan-so what? We and Pakistan are one and it is the only place that will help us when in trouble.

There is no logic to our standing for India especially since they betrayed us by voting in a known communal person like Modi. Especially us Lucknowi muslims and the affairs of Pakistan matter to us more. Do note that if you will even ask your own forefathers they will tell you they voted for Pakistan in 46 elections. This stand for India is based on emotionalism and on the imposed Indian identity on us. My family broke that Indian identity imposed on us to weaken us muslims and keep us docile. I suggest if you can't you look rationally at the benefits of independence.

I already mentioned that(and even added china to the list) in the list of powerful entities that are required in breaking up.
Others are too weak to project power or cant accept the response that they might get. Its not a matter of trying, its just that others are incapable.
You are talking about external power... what about
No need caps, better work on the translations. K?
Caste system prevailing now is a perverted version of Varna system. But why the hell i am wasting my time on you?
I said it before, n i'll keep saying it- don't make it a religious debate. We are happy with what we have, we know how to change or evolve with time, you focus on Islam.
And i didn't even read your BS post cuz i know its no use. Please excuse me and don't quote anymore.
I just show you the mirror...and you fumes :flame::smokin::taz:

You are talking about external power... what about

I just show you the mirror...and you fumes :flame::smokin::taz:
Indian muslims lack firepower. They are spread across India, and cannot possibly start a civil war. Only muslim majority state is kashmir, and it has the best possible change of rebellion due to proximity to pakistan.
Bihar, UP, hyderabad do not stand much chance. Dont go by bravado shown on youtube or bollywood.

Indian muslims lack firepower. They are spread across India, and cannot possibly start a civil war. Only muslim majority state is kashmir, and it has the best possible change of rebellion due to proximity to pakistan.
Bihar, UP, hyderabad do not stand much chance. Dont go by bravado shown on youtube or bollywood.
I heard that assam has 40%, WB has 33%, Kerala has 35% muslims... and dalit too don't count them as hindu...
Dalit Muslims | Yoginder Sikand | Jun 20,2002
means in that scenario in bihar BJP will be defeated..

I heard that assam has 40%, WB has 33%, Kerala has 35% muslims... and dalit too don't count them as hindu...
Dalit Muslims | Yoginder Sikand | Jun 20,2002
means in that scenario in bihar BJP will be defeated..
we were talking about armed struggle/civil war in which muslims of mainland India(except kashmir) will almost guaranteed to be defeated.
As to election, BJP does not have a ownership on hindu vote. There are so many other parties to choose from including congress for a hindu. BJP tries to consolidate hindu votes, but other parties have their own tricks.
BJP in any case have ruled only handful of states(though big an important one) and probably total 10 years in center since independence.

we were talking about armed struggle/civil war in which muslims of mainland India(except kashmir) will almost guaranteed to be defeated.
As to election, BJP does not have a ownership on hindu vote. There are so many other parties to choose from including congress for a hindu. BJP tries to consolidate hindu votes, but other parties have their own tricks.
BJP in any case have ruled only handful of states(though big an important one) and probably total 10 years in center since independence.
I am just counting percentage... You need to consider dalit + muslim as atrocities happens to them only by hardliner hindu..
I just mentioned BJP beacuse your present PM partyman saying that opposition is considers as pakistani..
Giriraj Singh Wanted to Send PM Critics to Pakistan. Now, He is Minister.

I am just counting percentage... You need to consider dalit + muslim as atrocities happens to them only by hardliner hindu..
I just mentioned BJP beacuse your present PM partyman saying that opposition is considers as pakistani..
Giriraj Singh Wanted to Send PM Critics to Pakistan. Now, He is Minister.
dalits and muslims do come together in voting, and have made strategic alliance in UP and bihar. I am not doubting their capability in capturing power using ballot (they have done it many times earlier and succeeded, and probably will do it again), only doubting their capability of violence. They lack firepower is all I can say.

I fail to understand what Giriraj got to do with this debate.

dalits and muslims do come together in voting, and have made strategic alliance in UP and bihar. I am not doubting their capability in capturing power using ballot (they have done it many times earlier and succeeded, and probably will do it again), only doubting their capability of violence. They lack firepower is all I can say.

I fail to understand what Giriraj got to do with this debate.
Appreciate your explanation. :tup:
Now they don't have any firepower doesn't means in future they don't have

I am not concern about divided India or United India.. but if the point mentioned by me keep on growing then it is very difficult to keep intact India..
The main player in current world is US. It was US only who created jihadis to break Soviet Russia using Afghan land.
It is US only who created trouble in libya, syria, iraq and afghanistan.. motive is that they are smart enough to create havoc in any country... Other than US no other country is practising it.. except recent one Russia breaking crimea..

Correction, Russia did not break Crimea. Crimea WANTED to return to Russia. Big difference.

Great idea, if they can kick out British, Indian muslims after modi raj can make new Muslim country in India.

Back
Top Bottom