What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Gentlemen and ladies,

It gives me great pride to start this thread----. A lot of changes have occurred in the indian sub-continent in the last year or two.

The relationship of the hindus towards other minorities has taken a dive for the worst. The persecution of the Christians, Sikhs and muslims is reaching new heights.

The ban on eating cow meat and the execution of those who do---is going to setup a new trend in the hate relation between the different ethnic groups of Hindustan.

With the police and state agencies supporting the hindu extremists and participating in the killing of the minorities----gentlemen---and ladies----I give the muslims of India a new slogan----

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.

I would recommend the Pakistani readers on ths thread---those who have feelings and have writing skills and better knowledge about this issue----to propagate this idea in all the web pages and threads that they can come up----write up in the news papers and if they knw any TV hosts----let us start a movement----.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

@Indus Falcon @PWFI @WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Shamain @Akheilos @fakhre mirpur @Raja.Pakistani @Color_Less_Sky @Think Tank consultants @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Humble Analyst

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

Its not a bad demand..But again, this demand is already met in 1947....If they demand again, the again, the original discussion will come into play....Why the heck even Pakistan got created if Indian Muslim did not choose for Pakistan..

I think I saw a similar thread started by another member some time back (will find and post the link). India is too big and too diverse a country to be allowed to stay as one while oppressing millions of minorities, I am all for breaking up india in to smaller units and create independent states for all major minorities like Sikhs' Christians, Muslims, Nexals, Communists, Tamils, Dalits, Bengalis and whoever else is being suppressed by extremist majority hindus

This will not only help improve the living standards of millions of these down trodden people but also bring peace and stability in the region, I don't see why China, Pakistan and even US can't work together to accomplish this important division.

And these days with the power of social media, it is so easy as we have seen in recent years like the Red Shirts in Thailand (?), Arab spring, Iran, other eastern European countries etc and ISI is perfectly capable of achieving this task if they really want to go that route

Gentlemen and ladies,

It gives me great pride to start this thread----. A lot of changes have occurred in the indian sub-continent in the last year or two.

The relationship of the hindus towards other minorities has taken a dive for the worst. The persecution of the Christians, Sikhs and muslims is reaching new heights.

The ban on eating cow meat and the execution of those who do---is going to setup a new trend in the hate relation between the different ethnic groups of Hindustan.

With the police and state agencies supporting the hindu extremists and participating in the killing of the minorities----gentlemen---and ladies----I give the muslims of India a new slogan----

A SEPERATE NATION FOR MILLION MUSLIMS

that constitute almost 1/3rd the population of india---so they should ask for 1/3rd the land to create their own state.

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.

I would recommend the Pakistani readers on ths thread---those who have feelings and have writing skills and better knowledge about this issue----to propagate this idea in all the web pages and threads that they can come up----write up in the news papers and if they knw any TV hosts----let us start a movement----.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

@Indus Falcon @PWFI @WebMaster @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @Shamain @Akheilos @fakhre mirpur @Raja.Pakistani @Color_Less_Sky @Think Tank consultants @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Humble Analyst

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

I am just looking at population index

Population of India 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)

Population of Muslims : 172,000 Million (Stuck In India)
Population of Pakistan : 180 Million
Population of Bangladesh: 161 Million

Therefore population of Muslims : 515 Million people in sub continent

That means population of Hindus : 800 Million People

(Note: I am not considering deducting Dalit 201 million in india if I did that the ration would be 1:1)

About Ratio 1 : 1.6

So Hindus or should I say territorial India should have been just 0.5 % bigger then Muslim Pakistan

If anything the Land should have been divided
50:50
Or more justly 45 : 55

Not 27 : 73

Now , if the division was done CORRECTLY , there would more territory for Pakistan

Last edited:
delusions......and more delusions

Don'y worry. Pakistan has greater chance of breaking up. You have been broken before and this would happen as you could not keep peace between 4-5 ethnicities that you have (strange: Must be something to do with your religion). You people could not keep peace between even different sect of your religion. It is as if Islam makes people inherently bloodthirsty.

Well the thing is that, Muslims are just 14% of Indian population, not 33% as you are dreaming. Combined Muslim population of subcontinent is close to 33%.

Second, barring Kashmir muslims are not concentrated in a geographical location. If muslims demand a separate state, we could simply kill them all. This would have happened in 1947 itself had Gandhi and Nehru not saved arse of Muslims in India.

Hi,

So---you want to kill 14% muslims---really----.

See everyone---a small crisis---and the real face of the Indians comes to light---.

Then what is Pakistan???

In case you missed your history lesson in 1947 just five provinces voted to join the union that is Pakistan. One is today Bangladesh.

As regards those Muslims yes I think they should have a homeland commensurate with 14% land. However as it was mentioned they are spread out. Still we can give moral support to such a idea.

And Ito there is not chance you could have killed the Pashtuns, Punjabi Muslims, Sindhi's or Balochis. These ethnic groups were dominant in their own provinces and it was the Hindu and Sikhs minority who got plastered in these provinces.

In addition a massive proportion of Pashtun and Punjabi Muslims were in the erstwhile British Raj Armies. Those regiments ( like Frontier, Baloch or Punjab ) came lock stock and barrel with NWFP and West Punjab from where they were recruited.

Ps. If you were Hindu in Peshawar, Rawalpindi or Lahore in 1947 your situation would have been grim.

Last edited:
I am saying if

• Dalits 200 Million
  • Muslims 172 Million
  • Seikhs 20 Million
  • Christians in India 20 Million

• Call it Grand Alliance party , f congress and bjp hindu crap

That is close to 50%of population of India

I mean if they really decided to demand a land for their own 4 territories they could technically since they are in such a high number !!

Hindus only account for may be 500 Million people in India

If the 4 Denominations would realize that they can unite and come to power in India with a collective effort , I am sure the Hindu Extremist would be worried

While giving jobs , they tell these individual groups look your population is so low so we can't give you room in universities or jobs or pay but in reality the "Minorities" as a group is more or equal in power then the extremist Hindu

Last edited:
I am just looking at population index

Population of India 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)

Population of Muslims : 172,000 Million (Stuck In India)
Population of Pakistan : 180 Million
Population of Bangladesh: 161 Million

Therefore population of Muslims : 515 Million people in sub continent

That means population of Hindus : 800 Million People

(Note: I am not considering deducting Dalit 201 million in india if I did that the ration would be 1:1)

About Ratio 1 : 1.6

So Hindus or should I say territorial India should have been just 0.5 % bigger then Muslim Pakistan

If anything the Land should have been divided
50:50
Or more justly 45 : 55

Not 27 : 73

Now , if the division was done CORRECTLY , there would more territory for Pakistan

You Muslims are divided lot. I have never seen an united Muslim front on any issue anywhere in the world. Every Muslim wants to prove he is a better Muslim then the other. That is why you people in spite of being the second largest population across the world are inconsequential in international geopolitics. If not for oil, you had be even more inconsequential.

As regarding India, unfortunately for you 1947 has gone. And I don't think you can do much on that. The surprising fact is you could not even keep BD in you fold, and here you are asking for 45:55 land.

Also I am beginning to understand why Muslims are denied residence in certain communities

Its becasue of voting rights!!! and winning elections when you have communities heavy on Hindu extremism , the chances are that these neighborhoods will give you extremist leader

Muslims / Dalit/ Seikh / Christians are denied land / home / condo and they try to disperse their population so they do not have majority in major areas of city

Which effects elections !!!

The reason why extremist like BJB come to power is due to seggregation , of population creating pockets of Hindu residency to ensure a "HARDLINER" is elected

In case you missed your history lesson in 1947 just five provinces voted to join the union that is Pakistan. One is today Bangladesh.

As regards those Muslims yes I think they should have a homeland commensurate with 14% land. However as it was mentioned they are spread out. Still we can give moral support to such a idea.

And Ito there is not chance you could have killed the Pashtuns, Punjabi Muslims, Sindhi's or Balochis. These ethnic groups were dominant in their own provinces and it was the Hindu and Sikhs minority who got plastered in these provinces.

In addition a massive proportion of Pashtun and Punjabi Muslims were in the erstwhile British Raj Armies. Those regiments ( like Frontier, Baloch or Punjab ) came lock stock and barrel with NWFP and West Punjab from where they were recruited.

Ps. If you were Hindu in Peshawar, Rawalpindi or Lahore in 1947 your situation would have been grim.

You could give moral support but I think it will do more harm than benefit Pakistan.

As I said in my previous post, 1947 has come and gone. There are very few chances for new Pakistans. The solution for Hindus and Muslims in India is not division, but unison. India has always been proud of its unity in diversity, the need of the hour is strengthen and cement it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom