What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Think about it GRAND ALLIANCE PARTY

• Dalits 200 Million (outcast)
  • Muslims 172 Million (the new outcast)
  • Seikhs 20 Million (who are type cast to be truck drivers)
  • Christians in India 20 Million (just for dancing to bollywood beats)

Total Voting power of 412 Million Voting power !!! Why do they remain slave to Hindu Extremist ?

They can unite their vote and give the middle finger and even demand "OWN LAND" thru referendum!!!

Why should they be slaves to 200 Million odd Hindu Extremist (330 Million Secular Hindus)

Why should 95% jobs , education spots should be distributed to 600 million group while other 412 million strong group drives trucks , gets low paying jobs , and told to find residence else where like 5% of jobs and education spots

Last edited:
Now , if the division was done CORRECTLY , there would more territory for Pakistan

Don't forget Bangladesh.

This is how British India should have been divided as Rehmat Ali suggested in 1933 with differant Muslim countries.

836796620_549cf263d5.jpg

*Bangistan
*Osmaistan
*Pakistan

and smaller terrotories.

Let payback those who wanted our separation and breakage----. This is the time---this is the place---let us start a movement---let us forget our differences for a while----gentlemen and ladies---let us do this for Pakistan.

I think it's clear the best way to break up India is to support Hindu fundamentalist movements. Give them money, give them arms. Make them feel powerful. Make them bolder and more reckless. With every single attack or murder they commit, Indian society will grow more and more polarized. Indian parties regularly try to rile up voters during election times. Pakistan should be intensifying support for any fundamentalist groups during elections in the country.

You could give moral support but I think it will do more harm than benefit Pakistan.

As I said in my previous post, 1947 has come and gone. There are very few chances for new Pakistans. The solution for Hindus and Muslims in India is not division, but unison. India has always been proud of its unity in diversity, the need of the hour is strengthen and cement it.

I agree. There is zero chance for Osmanistan. There was only one Pakistan >

P unjab
A fghania - NWFP
K ashmir
S ind
Balochis TAN

"On 28 January 1933, Ali voiced the idea in a pamphlet titled "Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?".[7] The word 'Pakstan' referred to "the five Northern units of India, viz. : Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan"".[8][9] By the end of 1933, 'Pakistan' had become common vocabulary, and an i was added to ease pronunciation (as in Afghan-i-stan).[10]

Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its seem based on evidence of population does not seems like division was done appropriately
Don't forget Bangladesh.

This is how British India should have been divided as Rehmat Ali suggested in 1933 with differant Muslim countries.

836796620_549cf263d5.jpg

*Bangistan
*Osmaistan
*Pakistan

and smaller terrotories.

Thank you for sharing the wonderful tidbit from the historic points I was not aware of such an idea but I always did not understood how the land was divided so unequally , unrealistically based on population evidence

You could give moral support but I think it will do more harm than benefit Pakistan.

As I said in my previous post, 1947 has come and gone. There are very few chances for new Pakistans. The solution for Hindus and Muslims in India is not division, but unison. India has always been proud of its unity in diversity, the need of the hour is strengthen and cement it.

Hi,

It is time----Modi Ji has shown the way---his supporters have acted upon their wishes and ideology----a new india has awakened---and this india has no place for minorities----.

The minorities would either be executed or converted or their lives made so miserable---there will be no outlet for that----.

The radicalization of india is starting from the new school syllabus-----. Nehru and Gandhi's india is gone forever.

836796620_549cf263d5.jpg
You can clearly see the guy was delusional when he included the entire North-Eastern region into East Pakistan and you are too, if you actually think it was possible. lol Trust me I'm from there and we rather be in the union of India. Though the beef ban was an *** move by the government.

I think it's clear the best way to break up India is to support Hindu fundamentalist movements. Give them money, give them arms. Make them feel powerful. Make them bolder and more reckless. With every single attack or murder they commit, Indian society will grow more and more polarized. Indian parties regularly try to rile up voters during election times. Pakistan should be intensifying support for any fundamentalist groups during elections in the country.

Sorry to burst your bubble. You can only hope for such situation in India, but Pakistan is in no position to interfere in India. Any such think interfere and Pakistan will be in the midst of a civil war. You cannot fight proxy wars with countries that are 10 time more resources full than you. You will loose and loose badly.

You know who this guy is?

upload_2015-10-20_4-17-56.jpeg

Yes, Sir Allama Iqbal the idealogue of Pakistan and you know he is one who first concieved the idea in 1930. Here his speech.

Allahabad Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“ India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State. Self-government within the British Empire, or without the British Empire, the formation of a consolidated North-West Indian Muslim State appears to me to be the final destiny of the Muslims, at least of North-West India.

Rehmat Ali coined the name "Pakistan" as a acronym for the five provinces in 1933

Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pakistan Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B8b9tqYCAAAChaJ.jpg

page001.jpg

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Last edited:
Actually this is a very good topic if some one can contribute with some reserch..But everyone here is trolling like me..

Sorry to burst your bubble. You can only hope for such situation in India, but Pakistan is in no position to interfere in India. Any such think interfere and Pakistan will be in the midst of a civil war. You cannot fight proxy wars with countries that are 10 time more resources full than you. You will loose and loose badly.

Yawn, nothing of substance in your post.
Just the usual circlejerk over being a mighty shupa pawa.
How do resources come into this?
Resources aren't coming into play here, kiddo.
In a country where during election times, parties will sponsor the murder of innocents just for votes, I think this resource advantage don't matter at all. Just hand some nutters some guns, watch as party goondas and fundies machine gun eachother up, let the kulcha warriors and sickular liberal fascists engage in their verbal wars on the TV and internet and watch India implode.

Hi,

It is time----Modi Ji has shown the way---his supporters have acted upon their wishes and ideology----a new india has awakened---and this india has no place for minorities----.

The minorities would either be executed or converted or their lives made so miserable---there will be no outlet for that----.

The radicalization of india is starting from the new school syllabus-----. Nehru and Gandhi's india is gone forever.

Modi or anyone for that matter is not greater than the idea of India. What you are seeing is fringe elements trying to hijack the idea of India. Unlike Pakistan where majority let minority hijack Islam, in India we rise and not let these fringe elements hijack our country or religion. We have a weapon...'the vote'. Already the acts of these fringe elements have dented BJP's prospects in Bihar elections.

836796620_549cf263d5.jpg

*Bangistan
*Osmaistan
*Pakistan

Don't worry, the way things are going, in 15 years it will be more like this :lol:

1157495_598400083551331_1533609851_n-620x330.jpg

filthy hindus will again know their place :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom