What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

The image that minorities are given special treatment is nothing but a cannard. It is exactly the opposite. Muslims can be killed anywhere and blamed for eating beef. In fact the fanaticism is gradually rising as Hindutvas are emboldened by Modi. All figures and statistics point to this. More muslims in jails, fewer muslims in government jobs and fewer muslims in army. 3.57% to be exact when in reality they are 14%. WE muslims don't really feel confident, especially since modi came to power. The rights situation which was already horrible has been worsened.
Modi has come only a year ago,shame if you are educated and belive modi was responsible for all the percentages you mentioned.

Govt give you free education-but you have to go to school
Govt can give you reservation in highter education,you have to study to clear the degree.
Govt has reservation for govt jobs,but you have to be qualified.

The representation wont change if you dont go to school.it takes a genaration to change provided everything works out smoothly,but as we see your priorities are different,you are out to save the world.

The image that minorities are given special treatment is nothing but a cannard. It is exactly the opposite. Muslims can be killed anywhere and blamed for eating beef. In fact the fanaticism is gradually rising as Hindutvas are emboldened by Modi. All figures and statistics point to this. More muslims in jails, fewer muslims in government jobs and fewer muslims in army. 3.57% to be exact when in reality they are 14%. WE muslims don't really feel confident, especially since modi came to power. The rights situation which was already horrible has been worsened.

One reason please why muslims deserve special treatment?.

20% of that 14% are too young to work.
50% of that 14% aren't allowed to work because they are women..3.57% is a good enough number for the 4% male population.

Last edited:
II am not talking about DK point of view.. Its Mushrif.. The point raised by him is valid..Raw passed information to IB.. then why didn't he passed information to naval coastguard. I do belive that there was some involvement of pakistan based terrorist org but actually it was trapped by CIA agent David Hadley as per conspiracy meanwhile a separate arrangement to kill karkare was conspired as he was leading to expose the hindu terror... there are more than that what actually comes out in bomb blast in India..
How a tech error by NIA led to acquittal of Goa blast accused | india | Hindustan Times

Madhya Pradesh blast toll 88, gelatin stored in house could be reason | The Indian Express

Its your police and your investigation agency...

Well your are saying Islam preaches terror.. This is totally wrong..
Hindu religion is preaching terror.. what krishna says to Arjuna in Bhagwat Gita is is open to world.. That why russia did banned Gita not Quran
Bhagavad Gita ban: India takes up issue with Russia - Rediff.com News

and if you look world survey Islam is the fastest growing religion.. I am saying non-muslims accepting islam..
The fastest growing religion in the world is ... - CNN.com

Lindsay Lohan converting to Islam? Mike Tyson and other stars who became Muslims

Why you see only Muslim... Dalit and shudras too annoyed by Hindu administration attitude... and it will be
Dalit + Muslims..

Sorry for relaying so late was caught up with some work....

So you are saying Mumbai terror incident was orchestrated by Hindu terror network....I really didn't want dig deep into this because there is already lots of thread discussing about it...and for your kind information and you might have already known that one terrorist was caught alive in Mumbai and he was a Pakistani...I am not going debate about this you can find ample proofs in the internet itself as to who attacked Mumbai well if not the below link might help you...

2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And regarding Bhagavad Gita I am not going to comment on whether Russians want it or not...It is their nation they can do whatever they want to they can ban it or they keep it....But I think they took back the ban on Bhagavad Gita

on Bhagavad Gita trial in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And also you are saying Bhagavad Gita is too extreme and is preaching terror...I would like to know from you why did Quran says who are not Muslims should be considered as infidels??? (Please educate me on this)

The Quran's Verses of Violence (This link might help you distinguish between which holly book preaches terror)

And the people who are converting to fastest growing religion will definitely regret it one day for sure....

And again you are playing same old Dalit Sutra thing.....India is changing...Well educated Indian states does not experience such a problem....Things are changing it will take some time but it will definitely change...

So not to worry India will be one and India will be strong in the future....

Sorry for relaying so late was caught up with some work....

So you are saying Mumbai terror incident was orchestrated by Hindu terror network....I really didn't want dig deep into this because there is already lots of thread discussing about it...and for your kind information and you might have already known that one terrorist was caught alive in Mumbai and he was a Pakistani...I am not going debate about this you can find ample proofs in the internet itself as to who attacked Mumbai well if not the below link might help you...

2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And regarding Bhagavad Gita I am not going to comment on whether Russians want it or not...It is their nation they can do whatever they want to they can ban it or they keep it....But I think they took back the ban on Bhagavad Gita

on Bhagavad Gita trial in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And also you are saying Bhagavad Gita is too extreme and is preaching terror...I would like to know from you why did Quran says who are not Muslims should be considered as infidels??? (Please educate me on this)

The Quran's Verses of Violence (This link might help you distinguish between which holly book preaches terror)

And the people who are converting to fastest growing religion will definitely regret it one day for sure....

And again you are playing same old Dalit Sutra thing.....India is changing...Well educated Indian states does not experience such a problem....Things are changing it will take some time but it will definitely change...

So not to worry India will be one and India will be strong in the future....
No I am not saying that Hindu organisation orchestrated Mumbai terror.. But it was Headley who headed to Pakistan to meet LET with this plan..Headley is the one who is mastermind of this event but he too is CIA agent. And RAW was already informed for this mumbai terror. RAW informed this to IB. But IB never revealed to Mumbai police or naval coastguard... but later it was designed to kill karkare on one hand and other hand it was a golden opportunity to show the world that Paksitan terror network.
I am not a fan of any terror organisation. Any such organisation whether it is RSS or LET brings shame to country.
But that needs to be deal with Iron hand.
You can cover this fact in below video

Yes Russia has taken back.. But why Russia who is your closest friend banned on Bhagwat Geeta claiming that it is teaching terror.

Quran does'nt says that those who is not follower of Islam kill them but offcourse kill kafirs... and Kafirs are not non believers of Islam but those who commits graveous sins. Might be below video will clear your doubts about islam.

Regarding Dalit..reecnt incident in Haryana and remarks from your Union Minister shows what is the position dalit in India. RSS ideological book written by MS Golwalkar actually clears a lots.

Dalit killings: Union Minister VK Singh stirs row with 'dog' remark, clarifies | Zee News
Terrifying Vision- M S Golwalkar, The RSS & India ::Book Reviews
90-year-old Dalit killed, set ablaze near temple in Lucknow | The Indian Express

RSS palnting beef in Temple to incite hindu muslims riots.
Burkha-clad RSS activist caught throwing beef at temple? Pictures go viral on Facebook! | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

By the way who is going to win Bihar election. I am asking this question because their is fight between Agda vs Pichda..... :o:

@K.P.K bro is that true? Weren't you so patriotic and inclusive and all. What happened my friend? :(

You sir will be banned soon so no point responding to an instigator.

I am no Ghilzai, I thing you got me confused with another member, we all pukhtoons tend to think along similar lines which doesn't mean we are this or that, you can check my ip am from Swabi .

I am no Ghilzai, I thing you got me confused with another member, we all pukhtoons tend to think along similar lines which doesn't mean we are this or that, you can check my ip am from Swabi .
Regardless I respect your views. Muhajirs have done little for the nation or to improve their image as people that are not "bhai log" so I understand your concerns with more of us coming to Pakistan. I think it is our duty to look at what we have done for Pakistan-not for our extra rights and useless demands even though we control both centers of Sindh Hyderabad and Karachi and urdu our language is imposed on the rest of the nation.

there is little or no chance of muslims demanding a separate country. Forget separate country, they wont even vote a separate party en masse.
People tend to forget, pakistan was made by british ultimately. Bangladesh happened because a powerful neighbour intervened(and succeeded because 1000s of kms distance between west pakistan).
The only hope muslims of India to create separate nation is to hope that a much more powerful entity like russia or USA or china attacks and dismembers India and gives them separate territory.

Thats unlikely to happen.
Even where muslims are majority(kashmir), Indian govt has vice like grip on the affairs.

there is little or no chance of muslims demanding a separate country. Forget separate country, they wont even vote a separate party en masse.
People tend to forget, pakistan was made by british ultimately. Bangladesh happened because a powerful neighbour intervened(and succeeded because 1000s of kms distance between west pakistan).
The only hope muslims of India to create separate nation is to hope that a much more powerful entity like russia or USA or china attacks and dismembers India and gives them separate territory.

Even where muslims are majority(kashmir), Indian govt has vice like grip on the affairs.

The British also created modern Bharat. The concept of of a nation state came from them.

The British also created modern Bharat. The concept of of a nation state came from them.
True, I was just countering the popular opinion that muslims got pakistan easily, how hard will it be to get another pakistan from India. Looks like quite hard.
I was not implying India was an eternal nation state since dawn of time and pakistan was carved out of it as such.

True, I was just countering the popular opinion that muslims got pakistan easily, how hard will it be to get another pakistan from India. Looks like quite hard.
I was not implying India was an eternal nation state since dawn of time and pakistan was carved out of it as such.
Ok fair enough. The struggle for Pakistan was very difficult indeed. I think those who say it will be very easy for Bharati Muslims to get their own country are very naive and show little understanding of reality.

Ok fair enough. The struggle for Pakistan was very difficult indeed. I think those who say it will be very easy for Bharati Muslims to get their own country are very naive and show little understanding of reality.
natives everywhere are willing to shed much more blood than an external entity. Look at vietnam, korea or even iraq & afganistan.
The struggle for pakistan was real, no doubt, but the final arbiter were british. That was a time when they could created countries out of nowhere, by writing on piece of paper. Look at ME countries.

The only example of bloody civil war that led to independence in Indian subcontinent is bangladesh(hundred of thousands dead). If thats what is prescribed for Indian muslims, well, I can say best of luck, but make sure to have a bigger power on your side(and I dont mean a supernatural entity)

You are living in a wrong dream.. Anything is possible my friend..
Even russia is having 40% muslims in there army..
Nobody has even tried once to break India..
Your politician is the most corrupt in all over world..
South never accept north
North east are not accepted in normal parts of India.. they are teased every days.
There are many militant group in north east..
Dalit is not acceptable on respectable position..
Muslims are not even allowed to have there own dish..
Naxals are kiiling your CRPF personnel on daily basis..

I think I have count numerous to divide your country.. No one is sponsoring any group till date..

I have not talked about kashmir.. 700000 military personnel are stranding in kashmir.. That number is enough to prove that how much you are afraid of kashmiris and pakistani.. :triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti:

You are living in a wrong dream.. Anything is possible my friend..
Even russia is having 40% muslims in there army..
Nobody has even tried once to break India..
Your politician is the most corrupt in all over world..
South never accept north
North east are not accepted in normal parts of India.. they are teased every days.
There are many militant group in north east..
Dalit is not acceptable on respectable position..
Muslims are not even allowed to have there own dish..
Naxals are kiiling your CRPF personnel on daily basis..

I think I have count numerous to divide your country.. No one is sponsoring any group till date..

I have not talked about kashmir.. 700000 military personnel are stranding in kashmir.. That number is enough to prove that how much you are afraid of kashmiris and pakistani.. :triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti::triniti:
all of them are true. Except do not make sufficient condition for division. The very fact that govt of India is spending billions to quell rebelion and willing to go nuclear with a neighbour should prove you how far they can go, to protect the current territory.
Nobody has tried to break India? may be because its not really easy and worth the effort? or they tried and failed?
I am not saying its impossible, but come on, who is dreaming?

There are two threads by two old fellas who dont know how to cope with continuous series of bad news. One of them created 'sarpe kafan bandhke jihad jihad khelen' and this one is another. As long as its a way to vent frustration/anger I got no problem. This is a coping mechanism, I get that.
But am not the one dreaming. :pop:

all of them are true. Except do not make sufficient condition for division. The very fact that govt of India is spending billions to quell rebelion and willing to go nuclear with a neighbour should prove you how far they can go, to protect the current territory.
Nobody has tried to break India? may be because its not really easy and worth the effort? or they tried and failed?
I am not saying its impossible, but come on, who is dreaming?

There are two threads by two old fellas who dont know how to cope with continuous series of bad news. One of them created 'sarpe kafan bandhke jihad jihad khelen' and this one is another. As long as its a way to vent frustration/anger I got no problem. This is a coping mechanism, I get that.
But am not the one dreaming. :pop:
I am not concern about divided India or United India.. but if the point mentioned by me keep on growing then it is very difficult to keep intact India..
The main player in current world is US. It was US only who created jihadis to break Soviet Russia using Afghan land.
It is US only who created trouble in libya, syria, iraq and afghanistan.. motive is that they are smart enough to create havoc in any country... Other than US no other country is practising it.. except recent one Russia breaking crimea..

I am not concern about divided India or United India.. but if the point mentioned by me keep on growing then it is very difficult to keep intact India..
The main player in current world is US. It was US only who created jihadis to break Soviet Russia using Afghan land.
It is US only who created trouble in libya, syria, iraq and afghanistan.. motive is that they are smart enough to create havoc in any country... Other than US no other country is practising it.. except recent one Russia breaking crimea..
I already mentioned that(and even added china to the list) in the list of powerful entities that are required in breaking up.
Others are too weak to project power or cant accept the response that they might get. Its not a matter of trying, its just that others are incapable.

Back
Top Bottom