What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

It is about time---that the indian muslims come out of the subjugation and the rule of tyranny and ask for their rightful position in the society and a country of their own.
Hahaha. So you want Indian Muslims to leave behind what they already have and instead start an uprising, sort of a revolt against the State? Which will lead to where? Syria 2.0? Or Iraq 3.0? How can you guarantee that this futuristic Muslim Indian state won't end up in a mess like Pakistan's violent and unstable history has been? Where certain minorities (Qadyanis, Bahaiis, Hindus) are persecuted on regular basis, often on religious grounds. Where there is no rule of law, and feudalism still reigns as 'law of the land'. Current India, for better or worse has still much more to offer than yet another Indian Muslim majority nation-state could ever do.

Yesterday 11 died in Quetta including children, no one gives a damn. Is it one more cover up thread? :partay:
How about you Indians start Liberate Baluchistan as a counter thread? :D

Genocides and rapes
Estimate murders- from 300,000 to 3,000,000
Estimate war rapes- 200,000 to 500,000 rapes

1971 Bangladesh genocide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gendercide Watch: Genocide in Bangladesh, 1971
And then I fainted: Survivors remember rape during the Bangladesh War - Firstpost
The Rape Of Bangladesh by Anthony Mascarenhas — Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

"Bhutto threatened to boycott the assembly and oppose the government if Mujib was invited by Yahya Khan (then president of Pakistan) to form the next government and demanded inclusion of the PPP. Much of the Pakistani military and the Islamic political parties opposed Mujib's becoming Pakistan's prime minister. At the time neither Mujib nor the Awami League had explicitly advocated political independence for East Pakistan, but smaller nationalist groups were demanding independence for Bangladesh."
Sheikh Mujibur Rahman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drinking milk is good for health, drinking cow's milk is more beneficial than eating cow itself.
Change your milk brand baby may be you grow up little more faster.

Image result for wikipedia start date
January 15, 2001
Wikipedia
Internet site

Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet encyclopedia, supported and hosted by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles. Wikipedia.

Even I can acces in it if I'm in THOSE" or give information which suit my ego, or wikimedia was on scene in 1971? As they start service in 2011! or Pakistan give this details to them? Don't waste my time more.

pakistan people 2 busy bending over border 2 smell what contained in indian shit but forget they getting banged in behind from enemy back home when bending over 2 smell indian shit. indian muslim not our problem. our problem many such as dogs as politician or dogs pointing guns at state and people. pakistan people cry 4 indian muslim but not care 4 pakistan muslim. modi look after indian hindu. who look after pakistan muslim ???

They should simply migrate to Pakistan, either Sikhs should demand a separate Khalistan.

I M LOVING IT.... thanks @MastanKhan
IMG_20151020_031617.jpg

@Slav Defence @Oscar i guess you people need more popcorns!! This thread needs a mamoth task of moderation... :lol: :lol:

They should simply migrate to Pakistan, either Sikhs should demand a separate Khalistan.

Muhammad Omar said:
Separate First Sikh Assam Kashmir Nagaland Hyderabad Etc then talk about Pakistan

Apne ghar me jo demand kr rhy hain unka khyal dosre k mulk me human rights yaad aajate hain

INDIANS

What if ...

India morally support all Pakistani who want separate state...

Even Indian talk to Altaf Bhai and free Karachi(sindh) from Pakistan.. Make sindh as city state (like Singapore)

What if ...

India morally support all Pakistani who want separate state...

Even Indian talk to Altaf Bhai and free Karachi(sindh) from Pakistan.. Make sindh as city state (like Singapore)

Lol, before heaping into Pakistan you should be concentrating on India, the low cast hindus converting to Islam and the sikhs demanding a separate state. That would be a lot better for India to restore their lost self respect, there wasn't much from beginning but you have lost it all after all.

Every Muslim is As Indian As I am...... And I am happy that there are people across the border who worry about my own brothers more than their own..... I am happy that i have neighbors who worry about My country's problems than their own...... You got to be lucky to have such neighbors...... I am soooo Happy...

Change your milk brand baby may be you grow up little more faster.

Image result for wikipedia start date
January 15, 2001
Wikipedia
Internet site
Wikipedia is a free-access, free-content Internet encyclopedia, supported and hosted by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Those who can access the site can edit most of its articles. Wikipedia.
Even I can acces in it if I'm in THOSE" or give information which suit my ego, or wikimedia was on scene in 1971? or Pakistan give this details to them? Don't waste my time more.
Then you should read good books like
"rape of Bangladesh" by Anthony Mascarenhas
"Bangladesh At War" by S M Shafiullah
"Witness to surrender" bySadiq Salik
"Genocide 71" by Ahmad sharif

Some more are -
Faruq Aziz Khan – Spring 1971 : A Centre Stage Account of Bangladesh War of Liberation
Quaderi Fazlul Quader – Bangladesh Genocide and World Press
M. Rafiqul Islam -Genocide in Bangladesh : Harrowing Accounts of Some Eye Witnesses
Sukharanjan Dasgupta – Midnight Massacre in Dacca
Rounaq Jahan – Pakistan: Failure of National Integration
Abul Hasanat – Bangladesh , Sufferings, Survival : Let Humanity Not Forget The Ugliest Genocide in History

My apologies to other Pakistanis---if you read this thread spread it like a wild fire---and if you know anyone in the Pakistani media---ask them to talk about it---.

Let this be my salvation for the sins that I have committed in my life---make me proud----light the fire---start the fire---let it burn---let it rip---. Pakistan zindabad----Pakistan zindabad---Pakistan zindabad.

Our elders have tried to breakaway Muslim majority Kashmir from India since 1947. In the process, we end up breaking away half the nation into Bangladesh, and the other half was left to rule by military dictators with iron fist, as if freedom of choice was truly allowed, the remaining provinces such as Baluchistan too could demand separation and thus separate. Hence the continuous military operations in those regions to eliminate the resistance by force in order to save the remaining Muslim Federation of Pakistan.

I heard somewhere that India has larger muslim population than Pakistan, if this is true muslim Indians need to separate from India and join with Pakistan.

Hahaha. So you want Indian Muslims to leave behind what they already have and instead start an uprising, sort of a revolt against the State? Which will lead to where? Syria 2.0? Or Iraq 3.0? How can you guarantee that this futuristic Muslim Indian state won't end up in a mess like Pakistan's violent and unstable history has been? Where certain minorities (Qadyanis, Bahaiis, Hindus) are persecuted on regular basis, often on religious grounds. Where there is no rule of law, and feudalism still reigns as 'law of the land'. Current India, for better or worse has still much more to offer than yet another Indian Muslim majority nation-state could ever do.

How about you Indians start Liberate Baluchistan as a counter thread? :D
Comparing Pakistan and India and mentioning only how minorities are oppressed in Pakistan :what:
Forgetting the other side?
Being Biased?
I am sorry but the way you conveniently picked up half truth make me doubt your intentions/motives.

you mean seeing the fate of Pakistan from the eyes of Indian Media. Yet every Pakistan wakes up with thanking God for waking up in a country thats not India.
No. Seeing the tales n twist in the discourse of Pakistan evolution as a nation (which still tries to justify its existence based on what's happening in India) makes it ample clear to rest of world the another disaster could be dubbed Pakistan Part2.

To my understanding if had Pakistan survived without 71 then the endeavour of OP would have been worthwhile to discuss ...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom