What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

All the problems will solved once Kashmir get independence along with Khalistan and many more there will be no more hostile nation but small peaceful nations with powerful nuclear big Brother Pakistan :pakistan:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

It's nothing compared to the kind of indoor parties we have in Pakistan. They are easily comparable with Las Vegas.

Are you sure they aren't actually in Las Vegas? Considering the stuff you imbibe at these, are you sure where you are?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Are you sure they aren't actually in Las Vegas? Considering the stuff you imbibe at these, are you sure where you are?

We have crazy Indoor Parties because that Zia al Idiot banned every kind of free entertainment centers around the country.

As a Norwegian national, I can bash both India and Pakistan equally. I was a bit shocked about how the OP was demanding yet another Muslim nation from India, when they already got Pakistan and before Bangladesh, yet they failed to turn it into heaven as was the purpose behind Two-Nation theory; To show in practice to the world that Islamic Law is divine and would turn any place on earth into heaven for all its people if implemented per Islamic Teachings.

I am not an Indian, but if Indian Muslims really want another Muslim nation, they can start a revolt and see what happens. The results won't be any different than Operation Blue Star though.
You might be miss a lot of things what happening around since you wake up from a coma Modi sarkar so busy to flame India by own acts. We are giving them ( Indian Muslims ) a mortally support and could be practically in a situation.
I have a tons of problems with Pakistan but it's not mean I disgrace homeland to satisfy my personal ego specially in case of India.
You better stay neutral instead of mocking your country men.

As a Norwegian national, I can bash both India and Pakistan equally. I was a bit shocked about how the OP was demanding yet another Muslim nation from India, when they already got Pakistan and before Bangladesh, yet they failed to turn it into heaven as was the purpose behind Two-Nation theory.

As a Norwegian you can bash both India and Pakistan? how come? :o:
Some superior European complex or what?

Also don't you think that as Norwegian you lack the basic knowledge to comment on two nation theory and what it provided us Pakistanis with? I guess the internet earned knowledge as a European can be miss leading. I guess Indian or Pakistanis will be better off deciding this for themselves what the two nation theory gave them.

Also as a European, i think you will understand that it is not the law that solves problems, it is the implementation of that law, so perhaps you can read your own statement in this new light?
To show in practice to the world that Islamic Law is divine and would turn any place on earth into heaven for all its people if implemented per Islamic Teachings.
In the spirit of European liberalism and open minded attitude, i guess that wont be too difficult for you bro.

I am not an Indian, but if Indian Muslims really want another Muslim nation, they can start a revolt and see what happens. The results won't be any different than Operation Blue Star though.
For the record, i do not think that ANYONE should revolt against the government, neither in India nor in Pakistan. I hope that both countries can move forward with more moderation and acceptance of other and that is they way forward. This will be best for both India and Pakistan so that should be the priority.

EDIT:
I still am finding it difficult to understand, "As a Norwegian national, I can bash both India and Pakistan equally." part.

It's nothing compared to the kind of indoor parties we have in Pakistan. They are easily comparable with Las Vegas.
I stumbled upon a party video on youtube once, pretty decent party nothing vulgur just normal youngsters enjoying yet it said something like - Is this Pakistan we dreamt of? :cray:

Poignantly transparent.

Shorn of the back and forth posturing on a Pakistani forum, and character specific individualities and idiosyncrasies, we only really differ in that you are a liberal intellectual and me a benign fascist.

That you and me really only differ in how we see radical Hindutva and Hidutva lumpen. In their place within the Indian matrix.

You allowed yourself to slip Joe. I only hope that others realize that you would not have if you did not really want to ....

Cheers, Doc

I am a Bangladeshi by blood. If you cut them, will I not bleed? I am passionately loyal to India, my India, but what is turning up now is not my India, it's a filthy, tortured-elf orc version.

You might be miss a lot of things what happening around since you wake up from a coma Modi sarkar so busy to flame India by own acts. We are giving them ( Indian Muslims ) a mortally support and could be practically in a situation.
I have a tons of problems with Pakistan but it's not mean I disgrace homeland to satisfy my personal ego specially in case of India.
You better stay neutral instead of mocking your country men.
First, its moral support, not mortal :D. Second I was un-banned, not woke up from any coma to defend that chai-wala moron Modi. :D Third I am neutral. I believe both India and Pakistan are lost case. Even after 67 years of complete freedom and self-rule, their people are behaving like wild animals.

Also don't you think that as Norwegian you lack the basic knowledge to comment on two nation theory and what it provided us Pakistanis with? I guess the internet earned knowledge as a European can be miss leading. I guess Indian or Pakistanis will be better off deciding this for themselves what the two nation theory gave them.

Also as a European, i think you will understand that it is not the law that solves problems, it is the implementation of that law, so perhaps you can read your own statement in this new light?
I also happened to be a former Pakistani. As I was born and grew up in Pakistani, I think I can comment on failed two-nation theory.

In the spirit of European liberalism and open minded attitude, i guess that wont be too difficult for you bro.
Of course.

For the record, i do not think that ANYONE should revolt against the government, neither in India nor in Pakistan. I hope that both countries can move forward with more moderation and acceptance of other and that is they way forward. This will be best for both India and Pakistan so that should be the priority.

EDIT:
I still am finding it difficult to understand, "As a Norwegian national, I can bash both India and Pakistan equally." part.
Moderation is not possible as both sides have bred and fed religious extremists from opposing religions since 1947!

EDIT:

Thank you, @Arsalan . So much needed saying, and it got said elegantly and well.

Thank you.

First, its moral support, not mortal :D. Second I was un-banned, not woke up from any coma to defend that chai-wala moron Modi. :D Third I am neutral. I believe both India and Pakistan are lost case. Even after 67 years of complete freedom and self-rule, their people are behaving like wild animals.

I also happened to be a former Pakistani. As I was born and grew up in Pakistani, I think I can comment on failed two-nation theory.

Of course.

Moderation is not possible as both sides have bred and fed religious extremists from opposing religions since 1947!
I know it's mortal:lol: moral ( iPhone's fault ) hehe, what Pakistan's fault we discuss it in a proper thread Not here. Enjoy your limited stay here:P

Thank you, @Arsalan . So much needed saying, and it got said elegantly and well.

Thank you.

He talks about 'moderation'. What moderation? You cannot moderate as a nation and country unless you eliminate all extremist elements from your society. This was how Germany got 'moderated' post WW2 by denazification and Japan by 'disbanding' its military might. Can India and Pakistan do the same? I do not think so!!!

Who will put hands on those lakhs of hate-preaching Madrassahs that are hotbeds of Islamic fueled extremism and terrorism, both domestically and internationally? Who will stop RSS, Shiv Sena and other radical Hindu organisations from being in power? You see, its not that simple. Simple words cannot moderate two countries with hundred and millions of people.

You forgot the real conspiracy: Jinnahpur haha:
DIVIDE-PAKISTAN-BLOG.jpg

Bullshit. Everyone should be free to eat what he wishes. Your Hindu BS is messed up!

There wont be a sindhudesh when pakistan eventually breaks up India will conquer Sindh and if our sikh brothers feel can even conquer their holy lands in Pakistani punjab as for Baluchistan and pakhtoonistan they both wont remain independent for long and will probably assimilate with Iran and Afghanistan. Everybody should get its share in the piece of cakes equally.

Could you translate this for me what does it mean ("Who will guard the guards themselves?)

??

The translation is,"Who will guard the guardians?", or "Who will guard the guards themselves?" Which part did you not understand?

@Joe Shearer @Arsalan
The official governments of Israel and Palestine are pretty moderate, yet the majority of people living in those two political entities are not even close from being moderate. On the Palestinian side we have Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist outfits masquerading as 'freedom' fighters. On the Israeli side we have Temple Mount extremists, crazy Judean settlers and other nut-jobs who believe God acted as a real estate agent 4000 years ago when he gave this chunk of land to the Children of Israel for ever. With such circumstances, there can never be peace between these two, no matter how many official peace treaties they ink on the paper. They are not even worth the paper they are written on.

??

The translation is,"Who will guard the guardians?", or "Who will guard the guards themselves?" Which part did you not understand?
I get the translation Sir but what was the reason you post this in reply of my post. I am not geting your point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom