Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Lets talk about these

Balwaristan
Waziristan
Sindhu desh
Pashtunistan

327px-Flag_of_Sindhudesh.svg.png

:pop:

Comparing Pakistan and India and mentioning only how minorities are oppressed in Pakistan :what:
Forgetting the other side?
Being Biased?
I am sorry but the way you conveniently picked up half truth make me doubt your intentions/motives.

Muslims are minorities in India. As minorities, they are oppressed by overwhelming Hindu majority. But is Pakistan any better example? Our people burned Christans alive for allegedly destroying Koran. Hindu girls have been forcibly converted and then married off to Muslim men in Pakistan. It's all documented. Qadiani homes are burnt down each year, their places of worship destroyed, their people kidnapped and killed all in the name of Islam. And yet we have the chutzpah to criticize India?

Why separate.. they are living a good life..muslims should stop killing cows.they should respect Hindu religion.We cant afford another separation.millions would die this time.both hindus and muslims..and then Christians will demand a separate country.then sikhs..

Lets talk about these

Balwaristan
Waziristan
Sindhu desh
Pashtunistan

327px-Flag_of_Sindhudesh.svg.png

:pop:

You forgot the real conspiracy: Jinnahpur haha:
DIVIDE-PAKISTAN-BLOG.jpg

Why separate.. they are living a good life..muslims should stop killing cows.they should respect Hindu religion.We cant afford another separation.millions would die this time.both hindus and muslims..and then Christians will demand a separate country.the sikhs..

Bullshit. Everyone should be free to eat what he wishes. Your Hindu BS is messed up!

Hahaha. So you want Indian Muslims to leave behind what they already have and instead start an uprising, sort of a revolt against the State? Which will lead to where? Syria 2.0? Or Iraq 3.0? How can you guarantee that this futuristic Muslim Indian state won't end up in a mess like Pakistan's violent and unstable history has been? Where certain minorities (Qadyanis, Bahaiis, Hindus) are persecuted on regular basis, often on religious grounds. Where there is no rule of law, and feudalism still reigns as 'law of the land'. Current India, for better or worse has still much more to offer than yet another Indian Muslim majority nation-state could ever do.

How about you Indians start Liberate Baluchistan as a counter thread? :D
Haha, nah no need. let them do all the jumping. Better to watch and enjoy:pop::pop:
They are trying hard with their propaganda on social media and through hoax, fake news; results of which yet to be seen.

Btw on topic: Why do Pakistanis even think Indian Shia's got anything to do with them? Even if Sunni's try to do any drama, i believe Shias would be the first to condemn them, even before Hindus :lol:. Your real enemies here arent Hindus but Indian Shias :))

I heard somewhere that India has larger muslim population than Pakistan, if this is true muslim Indians need to separate from India and join with Pakistan.

Or it could be the other way around. Pakistan and Bangladesh could join India again. Problem of population solved haha :D

Then you should read good books like
"rape of Bangladesh" by Anthony Mascarenhas
"Bangladesh At War" by S M Shafiullah
"Witness to surrender" bySadiq Salik
"Genocide 71" by Ahmad sharif

Some more are -
Faruq Aziz Khan – Spring 1971 : A Centre Stage Account of Bangladesh War of Liberation
Quaderi Fazlul Quader – Bangladesh Genocide and World Press
M. Rafiqul Islam -Genocide in Bangladesh : Harrowing Accounts of Some Eye Witnesses
Sukharanjan Dasgupta – Midnight Massacre in Dacca
Rounaq Jahan – Pakistan: Failure of National Integration
Abul Hasanat – Bangladesh , Sufferings, Survival : Let Humanity Not Forget The Ugliest Genocide in History
And I give you dozens book's reference that ( Indian army ) in mask of Mukti Bahni was involved in all these murders and rape to defame Pakistan Army. 1. To creat more angers within Bengalis towards Pakistan 2. Rape, murders loot as could as they can!
And world knows who famous for rape and gang rape. Now stop wasting my time bebe

any one who demands separate nation will be shot dead be it Muslim, Hindu ,Christian ,Sikh,marathi ,bangali ,up ,bihari ,gujarati ,south Indian anyone.... Period.:coffee:

Muslims are minorities in India. As minorities, they are oppressed by overwhelming Hindu majority. But is Pakistan any better example? Our people burned Christans alive for allegedly destroying Koran. Hindu girls have been forcibly converted and then married off to Muslim men in Pakistan. It's all documented. Qadiani homes are burnt down each year, their places of worship destroyed, their people kidnapped and killed all in the name of Islam. And yet we have the chutzpah to criticize India?
All i was pointing to was how conveniently you failed to mention what happens there in India and made a point that they are better the us. The truth is, whether people like it or not, totally different. If you are presenting something as a fact or in an argument i think it will be better to cover both sides rather then exposing the biased approach. Mentioning a Christan youth tortured and killed in Pakistan for allegedly disrespecting Quran (A totally unacceptable act and i as a Pakistan and a Muslim will always be ashamed of what happened to that young man, i don't think we as a nation will ever be able to pay for that loss, for that crime) while forgetting to mention the hundreds burned alive in India makes one doubt the intentions or the motive behind the post.

Btw on topic: Why do Pakistanis even think Indian Shia's got anything to do with them? Even if Sunni's try to do any drama, i believe Shias would be the first to condemn them, even before Hindus :lol:. Your real enemies here arent Hindus but Indian Shias :))
Because they believe Indian Shias are in bed with Shia majority Iran. hahaha

Or it could be the other way around. Pakistan and Bangladesh could join India again. Problem of population solved haha :D
Is it a face off? I mean I was in doubt before but kinda sure now you are in Indian:lol: stop hyperactive attitude and admit what really you are, ho sakta hai apko kuch zehni sakoon mille:coffee:

All i was pointing to was how conveniently you failed to mention what happens there in India and made a point that they are better the us. The truth is, whether people like it or not, totally different. If you are presenting something as a fact or in an argument i think it will be better to cover both sides rather then exposing the biased approach. Mentioning a Christan youth tortured and killed in Pakistan for allegedly disrespecting Quran (A totally unacceptable act and i as a Pakistan and a Muslim will always be ashamed of what happened to that young man, i don't think we as a nation will ever be able to pay for that loss, for that crime) while forgetting to mention the hundreds burned alive in India makes one doubt the intentions or the motive behind the post.

As a Norwegian national, I can bash both India and Pakistan equally. I was a bit shocked about how the OP was demanding yet another Muslim nation from India, when they already got Pakistan and before Bangladesh, yet they failed to turn it into heaven as was the purpose behind Two-Nation theory; To show in practice to the world that Islamic Law is divine and would turn any place on earth into heaven for all its people if implemented per Islamic Teachings.

Is it a face off? I mean I was in doubt before but kinda sure now you are in Indian:lol: stop hyperactive attitude and admit what really you are, ho sakta hai apko kuch zehni sakoon mille:coffee:
I am not an Indian, but if Indian Muslims really want another Muslim nation, they can start a revolt and see what happens. The results won't be any different than Operation Blue Star though.

And I give you dozens book's reference that ( Indian army ) in mask of Mukti Bahni was involved in all these murders and rape to defame Pakistan Army. 1. To creat more angers within Bengalis towards Pakistan 2. Rape, murders loot as could as they can!
And world knows who famous for rape and gang rape. Now stop wasting my time bebe
"Dead reckoning" is all you can give in your counter argument nothing else.

"Bose's study has been criticized by various historians and academics for numerous inaccuracies and excessive reliance on Pakistani military and government sources. Researchers have accused her of flawed and biased methodology, historical revisionism[8] and downplaying[9] war crimes.[5][10][11][12] In several cases, she misquoted her interviewees and other academics that she cites as reference.[13] Bose has been criticized for her bias towards Pakistani Army in the language she deploys — Bangladeshi accounts are labelled “claims”, Pakistani officers’ accounts are straightforward accounts.[14] Bose's impartiality has also been questioned due to her role as an advocate of US arms sales to Pakistan"

Anyway, save your time by being in denial, have a good time.

Do you really think what an insignificant Pakistani on a Pakistani website thinks about them?

They are far more progressive and liberal to care about Pakistanis. and No I am not answerable to your likes, you got your land, you turn it into hell-hole, now don't come crying for more lands. Accept your incompetency in governance and devlopment, Bangladesh is rather lucky to have been seperated from you otherwise, it would also have been stuck in self destruction like you guys are in. Learn from them at least.

08.jpg

This is Goa baby, We have so much fun here, our party hub :bounce:

What would have happened if this were a part of Pakistan? few burqa clad ladies, few kids with AK-47, and few bacha-bazi scenes, few bomb blasts.

No thank you

Whew! Strong stuff, that.

You are showing huge demography change during East Pakistan, not Bangladesh. The demography is stable before and after Pakistan. During 1947 - 1970 lots of Muslim population were uprooted by Hindus from Bihar, UP and WB. They migrated to our territory. To make room for them they vacated EP Hindu houses.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so delicately put.

Do you really think what an insignificant Pakistani on a Pakistani website thinks about them?

They are far more progressive and liberal to care about Pakistanis. and No I am not answerable to your likes, you got your land, you turn it into hell-hole, now don't come crying for more lands. Accept your incompetency in governance and devlopment, Bangladesh is rather lucky to have been seperated from you otherwise, it would also have been stuck in self destruction like you guys are in. Learn from them at least.

08.jpg

This is Goa baby, We have so much fun here, our party hub :bounce:

What would have happened if this were a part of Pakistan? few burqa clad ladies, few kids with AK-47, and few bacha-bazi scenes, few bomb blasts.

No thank you

It's nothing compared to the kind of indoor parties we have in Pakistan. They are easily comparable with Las Vegas.

Back
Top Bottom