What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

ancient-aliens.png

ya tourists got raped in india and killed in pakistan while on hiking. can we stop both of the acts?
All the problems will solved once Kashmir get independence along with Khalistan and many more there will be no more hostile nation but small peaceful nations with powerful nuclear big Brother Pakistan :pakistan:

I'm so glad we got Pakistan and separated from this horror. We might have our problems, but at least we got our own place we can call home. Ask those Muslims and Christians in India who were raped, burnt and killed... Thank God for the partition. Bless the souls of our forefathers who fought for our freedom! We can't even repay their sacrifices with our blood. Just imagine getting killed over the consumption of beef... Just imagine for a moment if that was you or me. That would have been you and me had we not separated from this scourge.
and you got taliban and al qaeda and 40,000 madrassas churning more of them out non stop 24/7, thank god indeed.

No it is not about Muslims of India as they have never demanded any separate state. The topic is the wishful thing of you guys who are unable to keep their house in order and wish 1000 pieces of India. I am very much on the topic.

Hi,

Nobody wants a 1000 pieces of India---. It is you who has created the scenario----.

India is like a giant with a child's mind that has just realized its powers---and now it is using it on its own minorities----.

Hari---this problem is your own creation---. You need to slow down and think---what is happening and why is it happening in your cuntry---.

When my afghan colleagues over here blame Pakistan for everything---I would tell them---stick your finger up your ar-se and then smell your sh-it---. Does it stink? If it does----then you also are a part of the problem--because I know mine stinks as well---. So Hari---why don't you try that and let me know what spice does your smell of----!

Posting pictures of tourist so developed even they are not safe in India many were raped. Stop ranting.

not that much but about 20 to thirty.
Therefore they keep coming to India, and foreign tourist arrival in India is growing faster than the economy of Pakistan:lol:
gr8.jpg

What about Pakistan? Last time it checked it was struggling to touch even 0.5 million mark :lol:

That's a shame

We already gave Muslims a separate nation in 1947. If any one here feels they can't live in a multicultural society, they can very well live in the "the land of the Pure". ("Pure" what? - we don't know).

They went to BD willfully and 1 million BD muslims are still awaiting citizenshp and repent today like the Muhazirs migrated to Pakistan and crying today saying that Sulagte registano ke khatir, Mahekte gulistan chhod aye.

Where from you got this 1 million figure, genius? Yes our home is gulistan, they better repent it.

Therefore they keep coming to India, and foreign tourist arrival in India is growing faster than the economy of Pakistan:lol:
gr8.jpg

What about Pakistan? Last time it checked it was struggling to touch even 0.5 million mark :lol:

That's a shame
Good for you get the foreign stock to rape get the new figures only hippi type people visit India for charas / Ghanja many for other reasons like rent a mom (u know what is this google it) many for pleasure hunters. Most of your cities are top 10 in dirtiness and pollution even Obama was hesitant to visit Delhi.

Guys propose new name for Muslim Independent state along with Map.

We already gave Muslims a separate nation in 1947. If any one here feels they can't live in a multicultural society, they can very well live in the "the land of the Pure". ("Pure" what? - we don't know).
Dil mangay more....

There is no harm in dreaming. Some of your previous generations passed away dreaming this. You too will go to Allah dreaming this and your future generations will pass away dreaming the same dream !!!! :partay:

Good for you get the foreign stock to rape get the new figures only hippi type people visit India for charas / Ghanja many for other reasons like rent a mom (u know what is this google it) many for pleasure hunters. Most of your cities are top 10 in dirtiness and pollution even Obama was hesitant to visit Delhi.

Guys propose new name for Muslim Independent state along with Map.
I showed you true picture and you are frustrated just like any other Pakistani. The Fact is leave alone tourist, foreign delegates also avoid Pakistan as much as possible. Obama comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Angela comes to India but ignores Pakistan, Mark zukerberg comes to India but ignores pakistan, and so on.

Tourists avoid going to pakistan as much as they avoid taking in pakistan, see for yourself Pakistani passport remains among worst to travel with: Visa Restriction Index - The Express Tribune

And no, only hyppies don't come to India but families and students also. My class only has 18 Eurpoean students (yes m a student). now bite me :lol:

Anyway m off to my lecture....keep dreaming and keep having this mental masturbation cause reality has never been a friend of Pakistan and w Indians will never let reality please Pakistan for next 100 of centuries (well ofcourse they can continue their mental masturbation for as long as they like)...mark my word ;)

In Bangladesh.

Poignantly transparent.

Shorn of the back and forth posturing on a Pakistani forum, and character specific individualities and idiosyncrasies, we only really differ in that you are a liberal intellectual and me a benign fascist.

That you and me really only differ in how we see radical Hindutva and Hidutva lumpen. In their place within the Indian matrix.

You allowed yourself to slip Joe. I only hope that others realize that you would not have if you did not really want to ....

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom