What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Let see you are talking about Baluchistan we are discussing chotay chotay parts of India lets see.

You can wish aur chote part if that give you some relaxation. You guys are always kicked on back when you tried to any mischief. Separate Baluchistan and Sindh are certainty on card of india.

So developed they need Hindu permission to eat what they like.
Do you really think what an insignificant Pakistani on a Pakistani website thinks about them?

They are far more progressive and liberal to care about Pakistanis. and No I am not answerable to your likes, you got your land, you turn it into hell-hole, now don't come crying for more lands. Accept your incompetency in governance and devlopment, Bangladesh is rather lucky to have been seperated from you otherwise, it would also have been stuck in self destruction like you guys are in. Learn from them at least.

08.jpg

This is Goa baby, We have so much fun here, our party hub :bounce:

What would have happened if this were a part of Pakistan? few burqa clad ladies, few kids with AK-47, and few bacha-bazi scenes, few bomb blasts.

No thank you

Fully agree here. The way things are heading in India it would be better for Muslims there to demand their own piece of land. India has become the land of intolerance. Women are mass raped and hated. Muslims are killed due to suspicion of consuming meat beef. Children are raped and thrown on sidewalks. The lower caste are treated worse than garbage. The rich are getting richer and the poor poorer. Yet, we're supposed to believe that this country is supposed to be the biggest democracy and what not. It is a farce.
flaming?
anyways one country for dalits too?
indians want pakistan to be separated in 3 parts, ( not sure). i just wonder how many parts pakistanis want of india.
this is getting interesting now.

You are showing huge demography change during East Pakistan, not Bangladesh. The demography is stable before and after Pakistan. During 1947 - 1970 lots of Muslim population were uprooted by Hindus from Bihar, UP and WB. They migrated to our territory. To make room for them they vacated EP Hindu houses.

They went to BD willfully and 1 million BD muslims are still awaiting citizenshp and repent today like the Muhazirs migrated to Pakistan and crying today saying that Sulagte registano ke khatir, Mahekte gulistan chhod aye.

You can wish aur chote part if that give you some relaxation. You guys are always kicked on back when you tried to any mischief. Separate Baluchistan and Sindh are certainty on card of india.
25 different separatist movements in India last month you moziii signed peace agreement with one of them let see how long your army can sustain the pressure i believe attack by Pakistan will weaken your army so much they can't stand against internal insurgency and Indian union will turn into small small chotay chotay micro nations.

You guys are people of wishful thinking uncle. One of your general dreamt of Shyam Subah ka nasta Jodh pur main aur shyam ka khana Delhi mai. You loose half of Pakistan. Now you guise an another country on the basis of religion. Let us see whose turn this time. My bet is on Baluchistan.

Sir,

We are 1/6th your size----so we have to say those things to keep us pumped up---if we don't do that----you guys would eat us alive without belching----.

All little guys and little countries say those things to big guys and large countries so that we are not cowed down---to make you think multiple times before you act----and 'cowed' is not a disrespectful term for a COW but rather submission----.

So--for a little guy to say that---it mean tact----but for a big guy to say that they will have whiskey at officer club at Lahore at 6:00 and don't show up---that is a problem---.

My good man---you are a very large nation---and have a massive army----but you guys look at yourself as a very tiny nation and a very ordinary army----. You guys need to raise your sights---and act and think as a big nation----.

Simply offtopic thread iis about muslims of india for separate homeland stick to the topic. :D

I'm so glad we got Pakistan and separated from this horror. We might have our problems, but at least we got our own place we can call home. Ask those Muslims and Christians in India who were raped, burnt and killed... Thank God for the partition. Bless the souls of our forefathers who fought for our freedom! We can't even repay their sacrifices with our blood. Just imagine getting killed over the consumption of beef... Just imagine for a moment if that was you or me. That would have been you and me had we not separated from this scourge.

Do you really think what an insignificant Pakistani on a Pakistani website thinks about them?

They are far more progressive and liberal to care about Pakistanis. and No I am not answerable to your likes, you got your land, you turn it into hell-hole, now don't come crying for more lands. Accept your incompetency in governance and devlopment, Bangladesh is rather lucky to have been seperated from you otherwise, it would also have been stuck in self destruction like you guys are in. Learn from them at least.

08.jpg

This is Goa baby, We have so much fun here, our party hub :bounce:

What would have happened if this were a part of Pakistan? few burqa clad ladies, few kids with AK-47, and few bacha-bazi scenes, few bomb blasts.

No thank you
Posting pictures of tourist so developed even they are not safe in India many were raped. Stop ranting.

how chhotay? as in biryani or in keema?
not that much but about 20 to thirty.

Last time I checked with (talked to) Allah, he said that he is plotting the same against Pakistan!!:D I mean there is a saying in Odia "Je panche para manda, ta manda panchanti Govinda" means "those who thinks ill of others, God thinks ill of him"!!:coffee:

Simply offtopic thread iis about muslims of india for separate homeland stick to the topic. :D

No it is not about Muslims of India as they have never demanded any separate state. The topic is the wishful thing of you guys who are unable to keep their house in order and wish 1000 pieces of India. I am very much on the topic.

Mentioning Baluchistan was unnecessary, but if you look at the other points he made, he is fairly accurate, isn't he? It has been a concentrated effort to create unrest in our society by BOTH the ISI and the Pakistan deep state on the one hand, and by the Sangh Parivar on the other. Both are equally toxic elements.

Hi,

There is hardly any serious effort made by isi in india for the last 14 years----and I can vouch for that. Now if india wanted to----maybe the isi can go back to their old ways and show them what can be done so that india can make a judgement call between two stages-----.

I would have recommended that a few times----but to no go.

ya tourists got raped in india and killed in pakistan while on hiking. can we stop both of the acts?

Back
Top Bottom