What's new

Muslim Indians Should Demand A Seperate Nation:--

Not impossible just let them elect Modi type head of state for further 15/20 years the map of India change easily.

Yes Map of India shall change with P O Kashmir, Nepal, Sindh Baluchistan, Bhtan, Myanmar joining India.

Yes Map of India shall change with P O Kashmir, Nepal, Sindh Baluchistan, Bhtan, Myanmar joining India.
See your mentality towards your small neighboring countries (Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar) that is why they all hate you. No more annexation give it our complete land back and get ready to be nuked to hell.

See your mentality towards your small neighboring countries (Nepal, Bhutan, Myanmar) that is why they all hate you. No more annexation give it our complete land back and get ready to be nuked to hell.

Your land? You are now allowed to enter India, stop this obsession with India. Any another inch of land given to you, you will turn it into another hell-hole just like you did to Pakistan

Better let it prosper among Hindus and Sikhs :cheers:

I agree with you. pls visit spain and portugal and see it for urself how violent it is.

Wow---talk about Portugal----the final resting place of the inquisition----that lasted till into the 1700's----. The sickest and most perverse of the catholic breed---the Jesuits----.

That is one nation that should not have a place in this world----. The world should cleansed by the eradication of the Jesuits and portugese to count for their sins.

Your land? You are now allowed to enter India, stop this obsession with India. Any another inch of land given to you, you will turn it into another hell-hole just like you did to Pakistan

Better let it prosper among Hindus and Sikhs :cheers:
Sikh also want independence from hypocrite majority soon you will witnesses India turns into micro nations.

What is wrong with our mentality??? We helped them in their natural calamity like no other people did. We have no visa with them any nepali or Bhutani can come to india at any time. They are employed here in large numbers. When we have so much in common, the integration like east and west Germany is the natural way ahead. We have never tried to integrate them forcefully.

Sikh also want independence from hypocrite majority soon you will witnesses India turns into micro nations.

I am half Sikh, My mother belongs to a Sikh family and trust my my nana (grandfather) won't think twice before kicking pakistan @ss just like we did in 1971.

The hate against Pakistan runs in family :D

vahe guru da khalsa waheguru di fateh

why can't Pakistani muslims live in peace with others and expect the same from others .

I am just looking at population index

Population of India 1,000,000,000 (1 Billion)

Population of Muslims : 172,000 Million (Stuck In India)
Population of Pakistan : 180 Million
Population of Bangladesh: 161 Million

Therefore population of Muslims : 515 Million people in sub continent

That means population of Hindus : 800 Million People

(Note: I am not considering deducting Dalit 201 million in india if I did that the ration would be 1:1)

About Ratio 1 : 1.6

So Hindus or should I say territorial India should have been just 0.5 % bigger then Muslim Pakistan

If anything the Land should have been divided
50:50
Or more justly 45 : 55

Not 27 : 73

Now , if the division was done CORRECTLY , there would more territory for Pakistan

Hindu population as per current data is more than 900 Million

Pray allah thet you guys may live to see that from Islamic republic of Islamabad, or Islamic republic of Peshawar etc.

What is wrong with our mentality??? We helped them in their natural calamity like no other people did. We have no visa with them any nepali or Bhutani can come to india at any time. They are employed here in large numbers. When we have so much in common, the integration like east and west Germany is the natural way ahead. We have never tried to integrate them forcefully.
ya ya you are very kind people Hyderabad, Goa and Kashmir happily joined you and now Nepal is extremely happy. :crazy:

And hindus have eliminated Muslims 67 years ago from a region where Muslims were in majority.

Hint: Jammu Muslim Genocide

Result: Hindus have not changed. They were the same 67 years ago like they are today.
A chapter in typical pakistani madrassa. Good going.

Also I am beginning to understand why Muslims are denied residence in certain communities

Its becasue of voting rights!!! and winning elections when you have communities heavy on Hindu extremism , the chances are that these neighborhoods will give you extremist leader

Muslims / Dalit/ Seikh / Christians are denied land / home / condo and they try to disperse their population so they do not have majority in major areas of city

Which effects elections !!!

The reason why extremist like BJB come to power is due to seggregation , of population creating pockets of Hindu residency to ensure a "HARDLINER" is elected

Last time I checked , Christian Missionaries/Catholic Church had 2nd largest share of Land ownership in India .

Indian Muslim should come together and invade Pakistan and Bangladesh it belongs to them too...
:lol::lol::lol:

ya ya you are very kind people Hyderabad, Goa and Kashmir happily joined you and now Nepal is extremely happy. :crazy:

First of all check your history how did you integrated Baluchistan with Pakistan which was a seperate nation for centuries. All these goa etc were part of India any time in past.

Back
Top Bottom