What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

Why bother about such retarded racist @ssholes ..... just ignore them .

What a effed up article? They were arrested because they were involved in a drunken disorderly conduct. As usual a bunch of Posters jump on twisting the news and making it fit their agenda..

The thing is you have no idea about the ground realities in India. So kindly keep your trap hole shut. Certain incidents like the Dadri lynching are sad and deeply regrettable... But these are isolated incidents in a country of 1.25 billion people.. On the other hand not a single Pak poster knows about the murder and lynching of Prashant Poojary. Somehow, they also associate any death in India with Modi. The height of stupidity.

What a effed up article? They were arrested because they were involved in a drunken disorderly conduct. As usual a bunch of Posters jump on twisting the news and making it fit their agenda..

The thing is you have no idea about the ground realities in India. So kindly keep your trap hole shut. Certain incidents like the Dadri lynching are sad and deeply regrettable... But these are isolated incidents in a country of 1.25 billion people.. On the other hand not a single Pak poster knows about the murder and lynching of Prashant Poojary. Somehow, they also associate any death in India with Modi. The height of stupidity.

And why have you quoted me ?? o_O

Thanks. To make it worst they are also the most ugliest and physically repulsive creatures on earth. I sometimes feel like vomiting when I see them.

Yeh. You bet. It is not so much about the colour either. It is the exploded noses and austrolid features that vast numbers of them display. And non of you call me "racist" oright. If they are so pretty how come Bollywood avoid's them like lepers?

All you get in Bollywood is Meditearnean looking features so is that not some form of racism? Look below. This is example of Australoid tribal peoples of india. They number in 100s of millions. Either pure or mixed. Tell me how many such are in Bollywood?

34ss28h.jpg

YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....What the hell is that!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Bro you just ruined my late night snack. I feel sick. No wonder they hate Pakistan and Muslims. Take that thing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the next few years, I'm predicting several GTA-style shootouts across India as hundreds of Hindus are machine gunned by small groups of enraged ISI-funded and trained Indian Muslims, tired of being beaten and reviled by their own countrymen. Going to be a blast.
:agree::D:partay::enjoy::cheers:

One of them is a PDF THINK TANK : CONSULTANT, the other two can be considered for the same tags for achieving similar standards of posting.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz @Manticore

Bull crap..the way he speaks Hindi would make anyone realise he is a south Indian..moreover he might have had spoken a few words in mallu.

Thanks. To make it worst they are also the most ugliest and physically repulsive creatures on earth. I sometimes feel like vomiting when I see them.
Sometimes i feel sorry for these madrasah educated creatures for their level of mental retardation but then again we can only watch and feel sorry for these poor creatures:tsk:!!

Asif now does feel like a Pakistani i am sure.
No.......he is a Keralite and he would feel so..............

But the way he was beaten up(irrespective of his religion and language) is not defendable................Police reforms is a Must......................They cannot beat citisens like this for petty issues.

Now our Pakistanis in here woud say how can a dark South Indian can mistaken as a Pakistani @kurup
But the way he was beaten up is not defendable.....................

So the lame excuse by bharatis this time is that he was drinking in the middle of the road. By the way does Indian police call every drunkard to go to Pakistan or this facility is only for Indian muslims?

This facility is for muslims who try to act smart and expect special treatment in return.

Sometimes i feel sorry for these madrasah educated creatures for their level of mental retardation but then again we can only watch and feel sorry for these poor creatures:tsk:!!

I don't.

I feel like these posters deserve every bit of the hyper superior religious education their parents chose to give them all through their formative years.

Bull crap..the way he speaks Hindi would make anyone realise he is a south Indian..moreover he might have had spoken a few words in mallu.

all he had to day was "Zimbly" :D

..... on the whole I am glad these smart @ss got whipped for trying to act one up with Mumbai cops. They must have thought that Mumbai cops are like Kerala cops :lol: ....... now they know better. :P

As long as I don't belong to the most ugliest and physically repulsive race on the planet, it's all brilliant. If I ever ended looking like an indian, then please someone kill me.

As long as I don't belong to the most ugliest and physically repulsive race on the planet, it's all brilliant. If I ever ended looking like an indian, then please someone kill me.
Man,you should sometime get out of your madrasah and meet some normal people out there in Pakistan.Too much bigotry won't do any good to your physical and mental health.I am really feeling sorry for you,you must be an extremely lonely creature:(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom