What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

I am not questioning you either. So shooo

Same adulthood which results in justifying lynching? Sorry I don't need it.

According to your posts ,you are questioning my nation .Something that I wont like and will surely react.

Reality is that he doesn't look like a Pakistani. At least not a usual Pakistani. This guy probably looks like and has a lot more genetically in common with the policemen who beat him. It's the racism and ignorance of the indian police that lumps anyone Muslim or anything remotely Islamic to Pakistan.
Shouldn't we embrace that "" lumping A muslim of the sub continent whereever he may be is a Pakistani waiting to be.

Simply because you are not part of the larger vote bank;).You guys are the real minorities of this country but it seems that only one community has hijacked the tag of "minority" for their own personal gain:hitwall:!!Sometimes i wonder,who is the real minority in this country,a Christian/Parsee/Sikh/Buddhist/Jainist or a Muslim considering the fact that the total population of the previous mentioned religious groups is not more than 5% of the total population of India while the population percentage of the later is around 14.6% of the total population:rolleyes:!!

To all the "esteemed" Pakistani members who are showing their solidarity to the victim,let me clear the facts on behalf of the Mumbai Police Department-If anyone and i repeat anyone tries to consume any kind of intoxicating liquid in the middle of the night that too while sitting on a main road he/she will receive the same treatment from the Police irrespective of his/her caste,creed or religion simply due to the fact that it is a seriously punishable offence under the Indian Penal Code:coffee:!!
So would a hindu also be called a pakistani muslim while being beaten up?

Man,you should sometime get out of your madrasah and meet some normal people out there in Pakistan.Too much bigotry won't do any good to your physical and mental health.I am really feeling sorry for you,you must be an extremely lonely creature:(

Well actually, I was born, raised and have lived in London all my life. I have friends of all races and creeds. Except indians. That includes the Muslim ones. In all honesty, I have always found indians as being repulsive and disgusting. That is simply my POV.

Shouldn't we embrace that "" lumping A muslim of the sub continent whereever he may be is a Pakistani waiting to be.

No. Because most indian Muslims are more pro hindu and anti Pakistani than the hindus. They also are racially the same as the hindus and other indians. The difference between indians and Pakistanis is not just religion, it is also racial, biological and genetic. We have our country, rules and way of life and the indians have theirs. Both are mutually exclusive.

Of course .You should maintain the same opinion even if a Bihari spit on your face :sarcastic:
Oh Sir Nair.. you are too kind heart..

If any bihari do that shit than we won't spit on his face but we will peeeeeeee on his face..

Oh Sir Nair.. you are too kind heart..

If any bihari do that shit than we won't spit on his face but we will peeeeeeee on his face..

So much for love :haha:

Well actually, I was born, raised and have lived in London all my life. I have friends of all races and creeds. Except indians. That includes the Muslim ones. In all honesty, I have always found indians as being repulsive and disgusting. That is simply my POV.

No. Because most indian Muslims are more pro hindu and anti Pakistani than the hindus. They also are racially the same as the hindus and other indians. The difference between indians and Pakistanis is not just religion, it is also racial, biological and genetic. We have our country, rules and way of life and the indians have theirs. Both are mutually exclusive.

And Indians dont give a flying fk about that .
:haha:

As a Lucknowi Pakistani I can tell you that you are wrong and this kind of attitude was part of the reason muslims of Lucknow drifted away from Pakistan. My grand father from my mothers side was the most vocal supporter of Pakistan left in Lucknow. He continued to vouch for Pakistan forever. The least we could have done for him was invite him to come to karachi and see the dream.

The difference was not there, non existant in 47 when 90%+ of the UP muslim vote went to the AIML (now the PML) which vouched for an independent Pakistan. We were with Pakistan throughout the course of history. Then what changed?

2 things. 1 the treatment of muslims left in Indian occupied regions as separate by most Pakistanis. Then the break up of the country-the fall of Bengal. It gave the message that azad was right and muslims could not live together even in one country. These 2 things destroyed our support we had for Pakistan.

Hence my loyal Indian mamoo who I have information by the way on who killed him called us Pakistanis very stupid. It was a correct description. These muslims were assets in a time of war, our people who could have been a soft if not a martial force for the Indians to contend with. We blew our chance and as we speak even more muslims from my lucknow are becoming Indian. We allowed them to become Indian. The least we can do is support the ones who are still patriotic towards Pakistan.

II would like to note however the most detrimental role in distancing of our relatives has been that of the muhajirs. What I am technically supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom