What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

atleast you should check bro,how many people go out seeking asylum from Pakistan and how many go from India,you will get the answer bro.

Who says we want these people? They have nothing in common with us. They don't even look like us. They are your people, your race. I don't care what happens in your country

How can south indian (which have black skin-color) is labeled as Pakistani (which have brown skin-color )??

north indian can easily labeled as Pakistan as we have same skin color..

Exactly .This was what I am talking about .
That is the spirit .

Indian friends, it seems my hunch was right :sarcastic:
@mooppan @kurup @ranjeet and others.

By the way who is this 'we'?

Reality is that he doesn't look like a Pakistani. At least not a usual Pakistani. This guy probably looks like and has a lot more genetically in common with the policemen who beat him. It's the racism and ignorance of the indian police that lumps anyone Muslim or anything remotely Islamic to Pakistan.

Too bad isnt it ?Being a metro police ,Mumbai police should know the difference between North and South Indians and also mard i momin from Pakistan.
Infact they already knows.

Who says we want these people? They have nothing in common with us. They don't even look like us. They are your people, your race. I don't care what happens in your country
Bro it has happened to most of the Indians when you drink on the road and in the middle of night specially when they are in their teens or early 20's.police will hit you in that situation if you answer back rudly. Most of the times they never charge you only warn you and let you go after you pay some money.

This is bad reporting.

I was detained by police twice during my college days, mar mar ke pitchwade ki colour change kar diya tha salone, aab wo to kabhi news nahi bani:cry:
Simply because you are not part of the larger vote bank;).You guys are the real minorities of this country but it seems that only one community has hijacked the tag of "minority" for their own personal gain:hitwall:!!Sometimes i wonder,who is the real minority in this country,a Christian/Parsee/Sikh/Buddhist/Jainist or a Muslim considering the fact that the total population of the previous mentioned religious groups is not more than 5% of the total population of India while the population percentage of the later is around 14.6% of the total population:rolleyes:!!

To all the "esteemed" Pakistani members who are showing their solidarity to the victim,let me clear the facts on behalf of the Mumbai Police Department-If anyone and i repeat anyone tries to consume any kind of intoxicating liquid in the middle of the night that too while sitting on a main road he/she will receive the same treatment from the Police irrespective of his/her caste,creed or religion simply due to the fact that it is a seriously punishable offence under the Indian Penal Code:coffee:!!

Simply because you are not part of the larger vote bank;).You guys are the real minorities of this country but it seems that only one community has hijacked the tag of "minority" for their own personal gain:hitwall:!!Sometimes i wonder,who is the real minority in this country,a Christian/Parsee/Sikh/Buddhist/Jainist or a Muslim considering the fact that the total population of the previous mentioned religious groups is not more than 5% of the total population of India while the population percentage of the later is around 14.6% of the total population:rolleyes:
hum log to naam ke minorities hai, asli aam to koi aur kha raha hai:lol:

Simply because you are not part of the larger vote bank;).You guys are the real minorities of this country but it seems that only one community has hijacked the tag of "minority" for their own personal gain:hitwall:!!Sometimes i wonder,who is the real minority in this country,a Christian/Parsee/Sikh/Buddhist/Jainist or a Muslim considering the fact that the total population of the previous mentioned religious groups is not more than 5% of the total population of India while the population percentage of the later is around 14.6% of the total population:rolleyes:!!

Actual Christian population is over 25%. This does not get recorded as they claim as Hindus during census in fear of losing the reservations. The day Christians are provided reservations their true numbers will come out.

Christian who reconverts as Hindu SC will get quota benefits: Apex court | The Indian Express

Now, Christians too demand reservations - The Times of India

Not in favour to give SC reservation to Christian and Muslim Dalits: Government | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Telangana Assembly to Pass Resolution for 12% Muslim Quota

RCCs followed by Sunni muslims are the largest voting groups in India. Hence all these pandering by the political parties.

How can south indian (which have black skin-color) is labeled as Pakistani (which have brown skin-color )??

north indian can easily labeled as Pakistan as we have same skin color..
what did mammootty hai to do with this??

north indian and Pakistani...

What do you mean? You are the one who is obsessed with the color of the skin and brought it into this topic. I was just responding.

Indian Muslims r welcomed to join Pakistan along with their land and property.:D:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom