What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

So the lame excuse by bharatis this time is that he was drinking in the middle of the road. By the way does Indian police call every drunkard to go to Pakistan or this facility is only for Indian muslims?

What do you mean by "lame excuses"? The two guys were hanging around (as they often do) outside Salman Khan's apartment building at Bandstand past 2am, having a verbal altercation with a bunch of drunk dudes. That is against the law. When the cops arrive to round you up, and you act tough, especially in police vehicles, you get screwed... that's how it works. There's no excuse for the way one of the guys was beaten, but I highly doubt that the reason was because he was a Muslim. That is actually what's lame.

The cops aren't stupid to go off at people just because of their religion, especially not the cops at Bandra Police station. You will obviously still disagree despite the fact that you know nothing. By the way, the Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Javed, is a Muslim.

Whether they were taunted by the police or not is their word against the cops'. Let the (now in progress) investigation decide who said what.

Last edited:
Police do rounds at Bandstand especially at night, but still you see lots of youth there especially couples involving in hanky panky activities, drunkards thus have no place there . There is a local bar near slaman's house, I wonder why didn't the two youth go there. Drinking in public is ban in Mumbai, police were just doing their duty.

Very nice.......I love these stories............

View attachment 265451

- October 18, 2015 - Updated 203 PKT - From Web Edition

2 1 0 0

MUMBAI: A youth from Kerala was brutally assaulted by police in Mumbai on account of being suspected as a Pakistani Muslim, Indian media reported on Sunday.

Victim Asif, a native of Kerala, reportedly has been living in Bandra in connection with his textile business with relatives.

According to the report in Indian media, the incident took place on Friday when Asif was brought to the Bandra police station.

Despite pleading that he was a Keralite, cops did not hear his words, and upon hearing his name accused him of being a Pakistani Muslim, Asif claimed.

He was reportedly beaten up, dragged, and pushed at the police station after being arrested.

The report went on to say that Asif was seriously injured, bore torture marks, and was admitted to a private hospital in Mumbai.

Asif’s uncle while speaking to the media said that the police are now making baseless claims that they were attacked by Asif initially, while the truth is that they also threatened him of sending him to Pakistan since they labeled him a Pakistani Muslim.
Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim - thenews.com.pk

What do you mean by "lame excuses"?

I mean exactly the same what you read. These are lame excuses. After lynching a muslim, after burning someone, we have read and heard various variants of these lame excuses. by the way you didn't answer my question. Does Indian police ask every drunk guy to go to Pakistan or this facility is only for Indian muslims?

if this source is true india will become a hindu version of pakistan in 20 years. an absolute hellhole

Back
Top Bottom