What's new

Mumbai police assault Kerala youth on suspicion of being a Pakistani Muslim

What do you mean? You are the one who is obsessed with the color of the skin and brought it into this topic. I was just responding.
you get it wrong.. most of the South indians skin-color is black and are easily to recognize them.. but north indians skin-color is brown and same is of the us(Pakistani) and it is hard to recognize if he/she is indian or Pakistani until and unless he/she speak..

This race, this species called indians is severely paranoid.

Hey, I sure like your, to the point, no nonsense style. Keep it up. I was in Leicester and saw Indians, Indians and Indians. Go some time there and see for yourself although most of them are Gujrati Indians. On the way south not quite South India.

Last edited:
Hey, I sure like your, to the point, no nonsense style. Keep it up. I was in Leicester and saw Indians, Indians and Indians. Go some time there and see for yourself although most of them are Gujrati Indians. On the way south not the south.

Thanks. To make it worst they are also the most ugliest and physically repulsive creatures on earth. I sometimes feel like vomiting when I see them.

Thanks. To make it worst they are also the most ugliest and physically repulsive creatures on earth. I sometimes feel like vomiting when I see them.

Yeh. You bet. It is not so much about the colour either. It is the exploded noses and austrolid features that vast numbers of them display. And non of you call me "racist" oright. If they are so pretty how come Bollywood avoid's them like lepers?

All you get in Bollywood is Meditearnean looking features so is that not some form of racism? Look below. This is example of Australoid tribal peoples of india. They number in 100s of millions. Either pure or mixed. Tell me how many such are in Bollywood?

34ss28h.jpg

Yeh. You bet. It is not so much about the colour either. It is the exploded noses and austrolid features that vast numbers of them display. And non of you call me "racist" oright. If they are so pretty how come Bollywood avoid's them like lepers?

All you get in Bollywood is Meditearnean looking features so is that not some form of racism? Look below. This is example of Australoid tribal peoples of india. They number in 100s of millions. Either pure or mixed. Tell me how many such are in Bollywood?

34ss28h.jpg

YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....What the hell is that!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Bro you just ruined my late night snack. I feel sick. No wonder they hate Pakistan and Muslims. Take that thing away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what stupid reporting is this.the guy was drinking in the middle of the night that too in the middle of the road .

how does it matter who is he or where is he from or what religion he belongs to.

presstitutes .

Typical victim mindset just to hide their own faults and mindsets...

I mean exactly the same what you read. These are lame excuses. After lynching a muslim, after burning someone, we have read and heard various variants of these lame excuses. by the way you didn't answer my question. Does Indian police ask every drunk guy to go to Pakistan or this facility is only for Indian muslims?

Look buddy. India has a 125 crore population. Every night thousands, if not lakhs are rounded up and questioned by Police. During nights, questioning is damn too common. Even I have seen police thrashing drunk youth's, or youth's answering funnily. Do u think these incidents did not happen during UPA? I havent seen others, blaming police thrashing telling I belonged to SC or some other lower castes.
Its just a part of a new propaganda. The more it gets, the more I believe its yellow journolism.

I mean exactly the same what you read. These are lame excuses. After lynching a muslim, after burning someone, we have read and heard various variants of these lame excuses. by the way you didn't answer my question. Does Indian police ask every drunk guy to go to Pakistan or this facility is only for Indian muslims?

Well, it looks like you failed to comprehend a simple post yet again ...

Whether they were taunted by the police or not is their word against the cops'. Let the (now in progress) investigation decide who said what.

Also, while you're at it, please don't forget to wear horse blinders, selectively read, and then stay stagnant in your world of thought. That seems to work well for your psyche.

Last edited:
This shows the mentality of Modizzz people every muslim is Pakistani either convert or killed even for eating. May be some day for breathing.

In the next few years, I'm predicting several GTA-style shootouts across India as hundreds of Hindus are machine gunned by small groups of enraged ISI-funded and trained Indian Muslims, tired of being beaten and reviled by their own countrymen. Going to be a blast.
:agree::D:partay::enjoy::cheers:

34ss28h.jpg
You spoke like a stupid again as usual,atleast google about the list of south indians who are and have been on top in bollywood.

Seriously hate makes *ick out of everyone

I hope modi will get a 2nd tenure also :P Bohot "Desh Bhakt" bane hue hain musalman wahan tou un ki zara aqal thikane aye aur wo bhi hath pair chalayen.

you suffer from sever lack of comprehension and have a big mouth, never a good combination

Teri bhi news bann sakti hai and may more NICE and may be you unable to read as chitta on shamshan gath lying down for a light up.

Back
Top Bottom