What's new

Mumbai Horror! 4 men gang-rape dog; leave him in pool of blood after mutilating genitalia

yes

Vietnam, (N\S)Korea, China, Philippines, parts of Europe and parts of the United States

Yep , hot dogs!

World affairs...okay :undecided:

I have said this before, have a separate dedicated section open for rapes.....and put those threads there.
@WebMaster @waz

if pdf did this then the server would run out of disk space pretty quickly as there is so much Indian rape going on.

177528.jpg

again
Please don't laugh, it's not their fault. they are running short on women to begin with due to abortions of female fetuses and whatever women they have left are hijacked by Muslim men. hence their "yudh" against "love jihad"! :laugh:

I didn't even read the full title until the word "Mumbai", already knew it was India.

Mumbai: In an appalling incident reported from Mumbai, four men allegedly brutalised and gang-raped a male dog in the Malwani area of Malad West on Saturday. An animal welfare non-government organisation 'Animals Matter To Me' (AMTM) stated that the dog has been taken to veterinary, where he is undergoing treatment.

1542776464-ThinkstockPhotos-696670222.jpg

According to a report in Deccan Chronicle, The dog was seen in Malwani Church area, who went missing for a day and after which he found lying in a pool of blood with his genitalia mutilated. Dr. Ankita Pathak, founder of ANTM told the newspaper that the dog is in severe trauma, whenever someone comes near to the dog or tries to touch him, he screams and gets scared. It appears that someone tried to fold his hind legs near the pelvis.

Currently, the doctors are trying to stabilize the dog by giving him treatment for pain and to reduce the infection due to which he was bleeding for an entire day. Meanwhile, a local resident named Sudha Fernandes who regularly fed the dogs spotted the dog struggling with pain. She told the newspaper that when she kept the food near him he was crying in pain and did not allow anyone to touch him. Fernandes also mentioned that she would file a police complaint against the accused.

Meanwhile, later an auto driver told Fernandes that four men raped the dog, who were in an inebriated condition. He further added that dog needs to be admitted immediately as his legs were tied tightly while he was being sexually assaulted. The dog's loud screams alerted the driver but by the time he reached the accused had fled from the location.

Source: Times now

Malwani in Malad is a 100% Muslim area. Any Mumbaikar can confirm that.

india is shining freedom very progressive dont let this little incident scare you.
Pack your bags buy a a ticket and get raped sorry i mean get greeted by the locals.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom