What's new

Mumbai Horror! 4 men gang-rape dog; leave him in pool of blood after mutilating genitalia

Reminds me of the nun rape few years in Kolkatta -
After realizing the rapists are Bangladeshi muslims, all the outrage died.

It will be similar here, all the abusing clowns will vanish once the CCTv reveals Abdul's having gay gang bang with the poor dog.

I'm curious...
why was dog's penis bleeding!? any doctor?

Read my post again, carefully, understand the issue and process it intelligently. Rape is a common issue due to the prevalence of patriarch mindset in Indian Sub-Continent, get it?

Hope your limbic system is intact :)

We are not the same. Stop trying to promote your ideological chauvinism in every thread.

Reminds me of the nun rape few years in Kolkatta -
After realizing the rapists are Bangladeshi muslims, all the outrage died.

It will be similar here, all the abusing clowns will vanish once the CCTv reveals Abdul's having gay gang bang with the poor dog.

Reported.

Dog is vahana, mount or ride for Hindu God Bhairava, and some worship dog as god as well.

so jai bhairav nath, alakh niranjan.....
The point to consider is that if animal got killed or injured by rape it is ok for them but cow slaughter for benefit of humans as a source of food is not allowed by them this is clear contradiction

The point to consider is that if animal got killed or injured by rape it is ok for them but cow slaughter for benefit of humans as a source of food is not allowed by them this is clear contradiction
What I understand is, Hindus can molest, rape or do whatever to their Gods and Goddesses, including Cows and Dogs. Its within the family, all is part of worship.

Muslims have no rights in Secular Hinduvta India to eat food as they like.

It must be some sort of ritual to improve the conditions of some unproductive organs.

Indians often marry dogs to lift bad luck or curse upon them.
159129-8.jpg
Wonder how she felt in the morning. Who cooked bfast

Well, this thread is about a group of dudes raping a male dog.
Keeping that in context, which part of my post was offensive to be reported?

Care to share or explain?

Pinning the blame for everything on Muslims may work in india, but doesn’t work here.

Keep your biases to yourself if you don’t have proof.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom