What's new

Mumbai Horror! 4 men gang-rape dog; leave him in pool of blood after mutilating genitalia

It must be some sort of ritual to improve the conditions of some unproductive organs.

Indians often marry dogs to lift bad luck or curse upon them.
159129-8.jpg
Now repeat after me. Hinduism is great way of life. Or religion. Yada yada

Btw how did they find out that the dog in particular was actually raped? A bleeding penis does not indicate rape but other assault.

I know that you guys have a lots of Passion for sex with animals like donkey, goats, camel etc so you enjoy such news even by fabricating it. Enjoy that. It will give you a los of orgasm.
Well how you know that???

In a shocking crime that cannot be described in words, a street dod was brutally gang-raped by four men in Mumbai.

The incident which happened in Mumbai's Malwani on Saturday night came to light after Sudha Fernandes, a local resident who regularly feed the dogs in the area, stated that she spotted the dog on Saturday.

male_dog_gangraped_1542709904_725x725.jpg

BCCL/ REPRESENTATIONAL IMAGE

According to Fernandes, her husband spotted the dog and asked her to feed it. But when Fernandes went near the dog with food it responded in fear and tried to move away.

"It was then I saw that its penis was badly injured and it was bleeding a lot. Even when the dog was trying to change its position while lying down, it was in great pain,” Fernandes said.

She added that later she was told by a local auto driver that he saw four men who were allegedly under influence of drugs sexaully abusing the dog which was tied on the leges and its mouth gagged.

The animal welfare group, which is currently treating the injured dog said the poor creature is in severe trauma and gets scared when someone tries to get near it.

The doctor who is treating the dog said its private parts have been mutilated in such a way that it could not happen unless someone forcibly harmed it adding that someone even tried to fold its hind legs near the pelvis.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...-in-mumbai-left-seriously-injured-357038.html

Who said India is not a safe place for animals? Incredible India, Safe India, Beautiful India.

The other day one Chinese asked me if it was appropriate to open a thread about Muslims on a defence forum. After reading the response of the Chinese members about this stupid thread I have a question. Men raping dogs, is this topic appropriate on a defence forum? I see no objections from our Chinese friends about this thread.

World affairs...okay :undecided:

I have said this before, have a separate dedicated section open for rapes.....and put those threads there.
@WebMaster @waz

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom