What's new

Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh

Nobody from outside can simply come, plant bombs and go away without inner support. Attacks clearly shows that Indian security agencies has failed to wipe out this support. India should destroy the terrorist network on her soil first than point finger to other. Just like we are doing, we know that terrorists who are working in our soil have outside support but we are destroying their network in our country first.

Yes that is correct.

IM is there who are given logistic support by external sources and also when some important stuff has to be done, external experts oversee the operations.

Yes that is correct.

IM is there who are given logistic support by external sources and also when some important stuff has to be done, external experts oversee the operations.

Again - My point is same, there is someones on your soil who is ready to assist or get support - why not get them first?, There are you security agencies who fails to intercept this support - why not question them first?

They are getting them, but then owing to what is known as Vote Bank politics, the cases keep dragging.

The Kingpins vanish into countries where they can merge into the population and where there are sympathisers for a variety of reasons.

Like this bloke Nata is from my city and he is an Indian. He has flown the coop and possibly has merged with the Biharis and Razaakars who are rabid in view. They are others who are also sympathetic towards the terrorists as you saw here on this thread where one poster congratulated those who carried out the latest Mumbai blast.

Therefore, a terrorist and a criminal who has done a huge blast, irrespective of his nationality, would go where? Stay in India where everyone, irrespective of religion, would he hostile or go to Bangaldesh where there is a sympathetic base amongst the Razaakars and stateless Biharis and even amongst some Bangladeshi not of the former two categories?

Is it not that India is planning to mine the border? India should seriously consider mining all around Mumbai. Mumbai should not belong to India anyways. It sucking the blood of poor Indians and inflating itself.

He is joker we have on PDF. Don't take him seriously

With more than half your population fighting the Govt, you are hardly qualified to pass such remark. Look into the mirror and you will see the joker.

With more than half your population fighting the Govt, you are hardly qualified to pass such remark. Look into the mirror and you will see the joker.

whats wrong about loveicön??? He supported you. . . And you are taking on him.. Listen this W0T is not their fault... It is just because they are beside Afganistan, need to listen usa badly to counter India....

whats wrong about loveicön??? He supported you. . . And you are taking on him.. Listen this W0T is not their fault... It is just because they are beside Afganistan, need to listen usa badly to counter India....

Iran does have border with Afhganistan so does Uzbekistan.

They are getting them, but then owing to what is known as Vote Bank politics, the cases keep dragging.

The Kingpins vanish into countries where they can merge into the population and where there are sympathisers for a variety of reasons.

Like this bloke Nata is from my city and he is an Indian. He has flown the coop and possibly has merged with the Biharis and Razaakars who are rabid in view. They are others who are also sympathetic towards the terrorists as you saw here on this thread where one poster congratulated those who carried out the latest Mumbai blast.

Therefore, a terrorist and a criminal who has done a huge blast, irrespective of his nationality, would go where? Stay in India where everyone, irrespective of religion, would he hostile or go to Bangaldesh where there is a sympathetic base amongst the Razaakars and stateless Biharis and even amongst some Bangladeshi not of the former two categories?

He is safer in India. BD intellegence are very strong and he will be caught in no time if govt wants.

Indian police and security services probably have no idea who did this and so now have to point fingers to justify their positions and pay.

Is that why Manmohan Singh said that Bangladeshis were anti-Indian?

If he has more important things to worry about, then why is he making such remarks?

Just like how the Chinese say they don't care about His Holiness and that he is just a nuisance but whine through their teeth and raise all hell (albeit futile as no one gives a shyt) when some world leader meets him.

^^^ it was a reply to your weirdest comment. avoid trolling and enjoy your stay and remember i won't tolerate any kind of disrespectful attitude of yours
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Nor will I from you. You be careful yourself when you write something. Don't get personal and remain civil please.

This should be enough from the bhartis to promote such propaganda. I hope Bangladesh government will take strong measure against such propaganda. Now this is clear like water the meaning of MMS remark. This was done just to create political pressure on Bangladesh and to show USA that bangladesh has terrorist link. Now there are more reason for the bhartis to conduct false flag operation to promote their agenda. Keep barking as much as you want ... Nothing gonna achieved.

I totally agree with you Mumbai blast is "inside job" to achieve objectives in Bangladesh.

What's the rational of your comment????? Learn to read first.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom