What's new

Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score
Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh
Caesar Mandal, TNN | Jul 17, 2011, 01.43am IST

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-may-be-in-Bangladesh/articleshow/9252716.cms

Read More:Mumbai Blasts 2011|Mumbai Blasts|IM|HuJI|Abdullah Khan Alias Nata

KOLKATA: Abdullah Khan alias Nata, one of the prime suspects in the Mumbai serial blasts is probably operating from Bangladesh, believe investigators who have been tracking his movement for past few months.

Intelligence officers believe Khurram Khaiyam, who also goes by the names of Abdullah and Nata, is now operating the IM module which is assigned to maintain liaison with Bangladesh-based Harkat Ul Jihad Al Islami (HuJI) and, in a joint venture, has recruited a few new cadres for their outfit. Abdullah is a resident of Beniapukur's 29 B Mafidul Islam Lane.

Investigators said even six months ago, he was stationed in Nepal and used to shuttle between Bangladesh and Pakistan. Police also have reasons to believe he has close links with the 'D' company, which has a prominent presence in Nepal.

But in the past few months, following some 'special operations' by Indian Intelligence agencies, he shifted base to Bangladesh and the place is close to the Indian border. Due to Abdullah's close links with HuJI, police also suspect HuJI activists might have executed the Mumbai blasts.

Investigators, however, not sure about the whereabouts of two suspected activists believed to have been recruited by Abdullah, who got charge of the module after arrest of Sadaquat.

On Saturday, this TOI correspondent found his brother Khurram Sakil with his family at the third floor flat of Abdullah's ancestral home in Beniapukur. "Since the 2002 USIS attack (in Kolkata), we have never seen him," said Sakil, who is now running his father's small building materials supply business. Police claim Abdullah called his family six months ago after his father's death, but the family denied it. But they were aware that their eldest son had turned into a most-wanted jihadi.

Khadim suspect sent to city: Nure Alam, one of the accused in Khadim boss abduction case, was handed over to the CID by Mumbai Police on Saturday. Alam had been arrested by the ATS (Anti Terrorism Squad), Mumbai, for being involved in a blast which in Maharashtra a month back.

He was also accused in the abduction of Khadim boss Partha Roy Burman, who went missing on July 25, 2001. Alam was brought to Kolkata under tight security arrangements, guarded by the ATS personnel. He will be produced in the court on Monday.

This is good news. It's better that he's in a friendly country and not in hostile one.

This only makes getting him easier.

This should be enough from the bhartis to promote such propaganda. I hope Bangladesh government will take strong measure against such propaganda. Now this is clear like water the meaning of MMS remark. This was done just to create political pressure on Bangladesh and to show USA that bangladesh has terrorist link. Now there are more reason for the bhartis to conduct false flag operation to promote their agenda. Keep barking as much as you want ... Nothing gonna achieved.

This should be enough from the bhartis to promote such propaganda. I hope Bangladesh government will take strong measure against such propaganda. Now this is clear like water the meaning of MMS remark. This was done just to create political pressure on Bangladesh and to show USA that bangladesh has terrorist link. Now there are more reason for the bhartis to conduct false flag operation to promote their agenda. Keep barking as much as you want ... Nothing gonna achieved.

Quit overestimating yourself.

Indians have far more important things to worry about than BD.

So that's what you came up with from reading the article? Pathetic!

As far as criminals taken refuge in Bangaldesh, the reason possibly is because it is easier to blend with the population, more so, with the Bihari and the Razaakars, who are were against Bangaldesh breaking away from Pakistan and possibly still are.

It is obvious that being anti Liberation, they are also anti India. Hence, they will protect criminals who abscond from Indian justice.

It is no reflection on the Bangaldesh Govt or on Bangaldesh as a nation.

In fact, Bangladesh is assisting India to nab terrorists.

if he is really in Bangladesh he will surely be caught.... Bangladesh elite force RAB is so good in intercepting terrorist network... They have exposed all the bomb blasts...arrested everyone from JMB to ULFA... Only good will of govt. is necessary.... But I don't think he is in Bangladesh. It is just our south asian tendency to blame others to hide failure......

@ What a funny blame on Bangladesh ? In Bangladesh not a single bomb including cocktal is blasted in Bangladesh against AL govt. How come our so called international terrorist has blasted such a series bomb in Bombay !!! If it is so then I must congratulate those terrorist.

Isn't this guy indian as his ancestral house is in west bengal? India is using their own people to destroy themselves then passing on the blame to other countries.

Why are you seized with paranoia?

Any criminal flees the country when he does a huge crime and there is a good possibility to being nabbed.

The closest is Bangladesh and these chaps would have networked.

Does it mean that Bangaldesh Govt is giving support or all the people of Bangladesh are encouraging terrorists?

Obviously not, especially since the Bangladesh Govt has done much to nab terrorists.

@ What a funny blame on Bangladesh ? In Bangladesh not a single bomb including cocktal is blasted in Bangladesh against AL govt. How come our so called international terrorist has blasted such a series bomb in Bombay !!! If it is so then I must congratulate those terrorist.

I am not surprised that you would congratulate terrorists as you have clearly stated.

This is why terrorists can find refuge since, though few, there are still people who will congratulate terrorists.

Therefore, what is so surprising that the terrorists are finding refuge in Bangladesh?

With immense regret I write this post since I cannot believe that any sane person would congratulate terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom