What's new

Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh

Oh one other thing the saudies have not stopped their pushing of Wahabism in the UK. I am speaking from my personal experience. There money has been a cusrse on all us. It is being used to promote a very harsh version of islam.

But Sirji Iran and Uzbekistan not supported Taliban nor provide them weapons and training

They might not have but the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Afghans themselves did.

Whats your point?

Regarding root causes I also refer you to the injustices suffered by innocents around the world who have no recourse to justice.

If you accept Pakistan is in a catch 24 situation do you agree that Indian government and indian public should be supportive of pakistan rather than the threats and jibes we see on this forum from some indians regarding terrorist attacks

The fact that nothing has happened even after the repeated blasts and terrorist attacks and the ridicule for not acting against Pakistan (to include in this forum specially from the Chinese posters), is indicative of how supportive India has been to Pakistan.

And the talks to be held as per schedule inspite of this blast!

The fact that nothing has happened even after the repeated blasts and terrorist attacks and the ridicule for not acting against Pakistan (to include in this forum specially from the Chinese posters), is indicative of how supportive India has been to Pakistan.

Point taken

Isn't this guy indian as his ancestral house is in west bengal? India is using their own people to destroy themselves then passing on the blame to other countries.

This is typical of you guys to blame others without any provocation. Is India blaming Bangladesh for sheltering these terrorists. All that article is saying is that these criminals are taking advantage of porous border to take shelter in different countries. The article also named Nepal, you don't see the Nepalese blaming India. Is it because they are a Hindu nation? No, they understand that this cross border infiltration has been taking place for a long time, and they have hard evidence regarding the same. Bangladeshis just react because their country has been named by a Hindu nation. Please, grow up guys -- your country is not an insignificant country that you guys have to have an inferiority complex.
You guys have been doing the right thing by weeding out all those criminal elements who are taking shelter in your country. We would do the same if any criminals from Bangladesh are tanking shelter in India.

What's new here. I guess India is tired of passing blame on Pakistan so now they are focusing on Bangladesh. However I think it's Bhartis habit to blame on other country to cover their massive failure.

Blame us or other all you want but your country will be attack by those who want nothing to do with India. They want separation so let them be otherwise grow some gut and expect such blast in future as well. It's your call.

Isn't this guy indian as his ancestral house is in west bengal? India is using their own people to destroy themselves then passing on the blame to other countries.

This is typical of you guys to blame others without any provocation. Is India blaming Bangladesh for sheltering these terrorists. All that article is saying is that these criminals are taking advantage of porous border to take shelter in different countries. The article also named Nepal, you don't see the Nepalese blaming India. Is it because they are a Hindu nation? No, they understand that this cross border infiltration has been taking place for a long time, and they have hard evidence regarding the same. Bangladeshis just react because their country has been named by a Hindu nation. Please, grow up guys -- your country is not an insignificant country that you guys have to have an inferiority complex.
You guys have been doing the right thing by weeding out all those criminal elements who are taking shelter in your country. We would do the same if any criminals from Bangladesh are tanking shelter in India.

What's new here. I guess India is tired of passing blame on Pakistan so now they are focusing on Bangladesh. However I think it's Bhartis habit to blame on other country to cover their massive failure.

Blame us or other all you want but your country will be attack by those who want nothing to do with India. They want separation so let them be otherwise grow some gut and expect such blast in future as well. It's your call.

Who wants to be separate?

The Maharastrian?

Guts if you want, it is always there.

Without it been displayed it has people like you especially shaking with fear haemorrhaging cerebrally so much so you are totally incoherent.

Sounds like you're talking about your own post.

I am aware that English is not your first language. Hence, your befuddlement!

It is evident that you are totally clueless about, and out of depth on, the subject under review.

Instead of displaying your lack of knowledge on the subject, it appears that you wish to, what the American so delightfully state, get smart assed by going into inane and unintelligent sneak ins, just to establish that you also exist!

Your existence is noted.

The cyberpunk King Kong from Hong Kong?

Sorry for coming down to your level but I had to make myself coherent to you. Remember, it is great favour I am doing to you since this is not my area of expertise.

Do not even bother to reply, since your are off my radarscope thanks to the magic button - Ignore the unintelligent.

To you, obviously, there is really no difference between a news paper article and a statement from India's external affairs.

So, you may continue with your hate, sir. We, will continue with our destiny.

God knows if the article is a spoof or not.

But one thing is for sure that somebody has seriously been sleeping on the job, especially in light of the Mumbai hotel terrorist raid sometime back. Indians brag about their toys and military and say how superior they are to their neighbors, sometimes even more so than China. And they can't do this simple task of national security? My, my, someone has certainly been sleeping on the job.

I doubt if terrorist groups in Bangladesh have the organization, let alone the brains to carry out attacks in other countries. And RAB has been doing a pretty decent job at putting pressure on them. I can honestly say they are far more efficient than the Indian anti-terror organizations can possibly be. Their human rights record is a downside though.

I can honestly say that hostile statements from Indian media and its politicians against Bangladesh have been there and growing ever since the 2001 border incident. Too bad that they still use this language even in light of the current pro-Indian government of Bangladesh. Are they still butt-hurt even after Pilkhana? They wanna nuke us or something? :lol:

But you have to realize that Bangladesh under the AL always had an anarchy-like environment. Perfect for criminals and terrorists to take shelter. So be very careful what you wish for my dear Indian friends. You like an AL-ruled Bangladesh, right? And even IF there are terrorists in Bangladesh hell-bent on terrorizing India, I can assure you that you'd have the full cooperation of the Bangladesh Government. Both under the AL and BNP. So, quit whining.

Back
Top Bottom