What's new

Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh

Investigators suspect the hand of a new militant outfit behind Mumbai serial blasts:

Investigators probing the July 13 triple bomb blasts in Mumbai suspect that the blasts could have been the handiwork of a little-known militant outfit, the JIAM (Jam-i-yyathul Ansarul Muslimeen), experts have started focusing on the involvement of JIAM, a relatively new terror outfit with a strong base in South India. Another investigator said the outfit functioned as a shadow organisation of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), according to DNA. The outfit recruited people from the IM and even from the underworld. An officer from a central investigative agency said JIAM, originally a organisation based in Bangladesh, has recruited several fresh faces from Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. There are unconfirmed reports that say JIAM could also have connections with the Taliban, the officer said.

Investigators suspect the hand of a new militant outfit behind Mumbai serial blasts:

Investigators probing the July 13 triple bomb blasts in Mumbai suspect that the blasts could have been the handiwork of a little-known militant outfit, the JIAM (Jam-i-yyathul Ansarul Muslimeen), experts have started focusing on the involvement of JIAM, a relatively new terror outfit with a strong base in South India. Another investigator said the outfit functioned as a shadow organisation of the Indian Mujahideen (IM), according to DNA. The outfit recruited people from the IM and even from the underworld. An officer from a central investigative agency said JIAM, originally a organisation based in Bangladesh, has recruited several fresh faces from Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh and Kerala. There are unconfirmed reports that say JIAM could also have connections with the Taliban, the officer said.

Bottom line Taliban based terror group has link and base in Bangladesh. We just give a f*ck what MMS and this so called bhartis media say.

so now they blame Bangladesh

They blame every one except themselves. I suspect this could be a false flag by joint Indo-israeli nexus by recruiting some muslims to create pressure on both Pakistan n Bangladesh... 1 thing recently caught my eyes as in one report it was saying Indian authority is identifying the attackers from a CCTV footage. Just wondering how dumb this so called terrorists can be by revealing their faces in front of the CCTV camera and conducting blast in a place which is monitored by CCTV camera.

Real Bollywood style filmy drama.

I can see just how harmful Indian drama serials and Bollywood movies are becoming.

There are many anti india terrorist organisation in bd like arbind rajkhowa.
Regarding mumbai blast many suspects have been caught in india may be some have fled,investigation is on.till now it is not clear who has done it.whether it is local modules or IM or underworld

There are many anti india terrorist organisation in bd like arbind rajkhowa.
Regarding mumbai blast many suspects have been caught in india may be some have fled,investigation is on.till now it is not clear who has done it.whether it is local modules or IM or underworld

Sources please. And no - no Indian media sources.

As far as criminals taken refuge in Bangaldesh, the reason possibly is because it is easier to blend with the population, more so, with the Bihari and the Razaakars, who are were against Bangaldesh breaking away from Pakistan and possibly still are.

It is obvious that being anti Liberation, they are also anti India. Hence, they will protect criminals who abscond from Indian justice.

It is no reflection on the Bangaldesh Govt or on Bangaldesh as a nation.

In fact, Bangladesh is assisting India to nab terrorists.

ánd in return, your border forces kill their people......

some partnership!!

:disagree:

sure; i'll look forward to your response when you DO have the time

(or when you regain some steam)

I am not here to debate with a person who has no idea what he is talking about nor have the goodness to read the thread and then comment.

Some call it trolling, but I classify it as ignorance and abject laziness and a timepass.

Not only have I read the first article posted on the thread; i replied to you ''query'' and instead of countering it you huff and puff....

to me, it seems you've just run out of steam.

regardless, if you are privvy to more information than we are --feel no compunction to share it!

Saying "Mumbai blasts suspect may be in Bangladesh" is not different to saying, "May be they went to have high tea with MMS and RAW Chief after the blasts." This is how a Disinformation campaign is launched by Intel agencies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom