What's new

Multiple gunmen storm Canadian Parliament Hill, at least one soldier shot

as a Indian living in INDIA .............I disagree whatever u saying.

well , here goes ur argument

Which part of my comment was factually incorrect? How do we know that the Canada Police has not "murdered" an innocent? May be Canada police killed the soldier to frame that guy who "allegedly" run them down with his vehicle? Even if the guy was violent, may be he had a legitimate reason? Like the Khalistanis, Kashmiri Separatists and the NE Christian Extremists who are Canada's Freedom Fighters? May be the attacker was fighting for the legitimate rights of the people in Middle East? Canada is a Human Rights violator.

Which part of my comment was factually incorrect? How do we know that the Canada Police has not "murdered" an innocent? Even if the guy was violent, may be he had a legitimate reason? Like the Khalistanis, Kashmiri Separatists and the NE Christian Extremists who are Canada's Freedom Fighters? May be the attacker was fighting for the legitimate rights of the people in Middle East? Canada is a Human Rights violator.

as an Indian living in INDIA , i again disagree with you !!!

islam is not a race, its an ideology. So it is not racism.
Its a religion....

I was talking about racism against PEOPLE based on their country of origin "MAJORITY MUSLIM COUNTRY" as stated by the member:

Every person born in a muslim majority country must be re-interviewed

A person doesnt choose which country to be born in so yes this is unfair discrimination!

as a Indian living in INDIA .............I disagree whatever u saying.

well , here goes ur argument

As an Indian living in India, I can attest to what he is saying, and it is all fact. During '80s and even till late '90s (that is after 1993 Twin Tower bombing and Mumbai blasts), Canadian, UK, and US officials not only denied any Indian official any access to terrorists cells in those countries, but also very zealously protected those cells. Those very cells in and around London today are calling for Sharia in the UK and have even fielded their candidates in the elections time and again. Why do you think they are not Bosnians or Saudis or Afghans? How come they all are Mirpuris?

If you don't believe it, ask anyone (from top to bottom) who has worked with the IB for even a brief period in the 80s or 90s. I suggest you ask them because I think you are too young to remember what the newspapers in the '80s and '90s reported on daily basis regarding India's struggle in getting access to those cells.

This gunman, who died after killing a soldier, represents those same radical elements that Canada invited, protected, and pampered simply because it meant toeing the US line. Don't believe this either? Go ahead, read about the gunman.

Just think for once, how would you feel if someone from your family dies at the hand of some terrorist and then these very countries give that terrorist a safe and nice place to live, making it look like a reward... and then denies you entry even to ask them why they killed your family member?

That is the misconception Wahabism is an ideology not a religion...One cant convert to an ideology...it is ones choice to walk down that path....while no where in the Quran does it state you need to call urself a Whabi or adhere to that ideology....Hence what the media says is utter BS to me...It makes no sense...

So if tomorrow someone wishes to malign Jews...all they have to say is that they have converted or accept Israel and everyone will hate Jews? This is an honest question....coz IMO going around killing Palestinians for their land is some sick ideology or even rejoicing the death of children and the list can go on ....But no one has yet called Israeli or Zionists as terrorists...nor even called those cheering dropping bombs in crowded neighbourhood or killing kids on an open beach either! May I ask why the double standards?

Is a White life worth more than a Palestinian kids that you label one a terrorist but not the other?

Iike I told you a while ago, I am not a globalist liberal and do not care what is going on in the other part of the world as it is not my business nor my country's however UN is welcome to join in and help where ever they can. I simply care about what the tragedy that unfolded in my country currently and I like how you try to bring up Palestine issue from middle east to try and justify in a wierd way to what happened today and then try to compare it to a murderous ideology that affects us all.

Wahabism is an ideology that uses islam as it's catalyst to spread it's political ambition enough said. If you want to justify this ideology, then be prepared to get a tit for tat response merci/thank you for your insight by the way as expected ;) .

I am not a globalist liberal and do not care what is going on in the other part of the world as it is not my business nor my country's
That is the problem...Your country interferes left and right on the global balance and when it comes knocking on your door you people make big news out of it!

I simply care about what the tragedy that unfolded in my country currently and I like how you try to bring up Palestine issue from middle east to try and justify in a wierd way to what happened today and then try to compare it to a murderous ideology that affects us all.
I never justified anything...I asked you a question...If you cant answer say so...How hard is that?

As for comparison...Why is it wrong? I have seen soo many compare shit with Islam....on every occasion they get!

Wahabism is an ideology that uses islam as it's catalyst to spread it's political ambition enough said. If you want to justify this ideology, then be prepared to get a tit for tat response merci/thank you for your insight by the way as expected .
Show me first where I justified it! Then come pointing fingers!
And as expected you kept rolling in the same drama of trying to label and use the term justified while I never justified a thing...instead as usual I left you with a question to ponder...I guess that is not where your strength lies!

Wahabism is an ideology that uses islam as it's catalyst to spread it's political ambition enough said. If you want to justify this ideology, then be prepared to get a tit for tat response
1stly, yes its an ideology...

2ndly, if anyone misquotes anything from the Torah, Bible or Quran why blame the book and not the idiot doing it?

3rdly, Where did I justify it? And as usual you write that in each thread and walk away without ever being able to provide me the sentence where you felt I justified anything? So asking you questions is justifying something then there is seriously something wrong with your understanding...

4thly, YOU are always soo ready to fight just read what you wrote! Please dont quote me again...I am tired of your judgmental and advanced "expectations" of someone justifying something or another against you!

Mind you how I have been raised such thoughts are nothing less than narrow mindedness....where you are prepared with your judgement and waste other people's time and throw in the same judgement no matter what the other says!

Last edited:
What has Canada ever done to deserve this?
I believe it's because of Canadians involvement with the Coalition Force. Sometimes you would hear the word called 'revenge' which can be inevitable.

oppressing... i hope you're kidding..

we give 'm freedom of speech, we give 'm more freedom than they can handle.. and they respond with attacks on the hands that feed them...

loool so you dont have a sense of humor bro.o_O You should know i was being sarcastic obviously.:D

That is the problem...Your country interferes left and right on the global balance and when it comes knocking on your door you people make big news out of it!

I never justified anything...I asked you a question...If you cant answer say so...How hard is that?

As for comparison...Why is it wrong? I have seen soo many compare shit with Islam....on every occasion they get!

Show me first where I justified it! Then come pointing fingers!
And as expected you kept rolling in the same drama of trying to label and use the term justified while I never justified a thing...instead as usual I left you with a question to ponder...I guess that is not where your strength lies!

1stly, yes its an ideology...

2ndly, if anyone misquotes anything from the Torah, Bible or Quran why blame the book and not the idiot doing it?

3rdly, Where did I justify it? And as usual you write that in each thread and walk away without ever being able to provide me the sentence where you felt I justified anything? So asking you questions is justifying something then there is seriously something wrong with your understanding...

4thly, YOU are always soo ready to fight just read what you wrote! Please dont quote me again...I am tired of your judgmental and advanced "expectations" of someone justifying something or another against you!

Mind you how I have been raised such thoughts are nothing less than narrow mindedness....where you are prepared with your judgement and waste other people's time and throw in the same judgement no matter what the other says!

Talon, I am not a grade school kid and I can certainly read between the lines. I mean what is the point of asking me a question about Palestine in a discussion that has nothing to do with the issue unless you are trying to make a comparison and that is why i rationally said your justifying. However you are quick to label my country of having disturbed the global balance which i vehemently disagree with and it is you that is being judgmental of my country without having any proof. The reason i mentioned you in this thread is to have a rational discussion about a bigger issue that this attack entails and try to gain a thicker skin because I attacked your statements not you personally or atleast that was not my intention in anyway.So since you claimed that Canada has affected the global balance may I ask where has Canada attacked in the past decade or so, may be I am missing something that I did not know

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom