What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tirah. 1000+ Talibans began their attack. 35 Punjab Regiment bore the brunt of the attack and act as a deterrent to halt their advance deep in to valley. hence casualty rates are in dozens on our side

Reminds me of a story... A check post on Zhob-South Waziristan border... 6 soldiers were manning it... 2 MG gunners sitting on the roof (on duty) ... luckily it was a full moon that night ... one of the gunner caught a glimpse of those cunts.... he opened fire... fire exchange laster for 4 hours (we mobilised our troops but they couldnt reach on time-- terrain,distance etc) ... by morning the attack had been repulsed... 12 talifukers were sent to hell.... 1 one of soldier was martyred.. (an RPG hit his postion) ... later in the morning we combed the area.. found used injections (drugs) a couple bodies (they usually try to take their bodies (their comrades) with em-- in other cases they even boby trap em with grenades or cut their heads )...

That night 150 of those cunts attacked that post..

Date-2008.

exactly what i was going to ask.

TTP's strength is around 20k to 30k in numbers. And its their style, they attacked jails in hordes and come in hundereds to attack (DIK). In past in some cases timely intel made our troops repel such attacks with heavy loses to TTP.

but buddy , the Causalities from our side is high too :(
seriously yaar , it makes me sad ..why cant we just bomb them from air ,

Air strikes have limited efficiency and they aren't always there to back ground forces up. Its really sad but its a price that has to be paid if we have to eradicate terrorism.

its mostly arty barrages... requested by troops on grounds... air strikes arent always available..

yaar i dont understand how this kind of operations been done ,but at least we feel sad for every fallen soul ...
and as people are talking about that there are many :(

if some many are embarrassing Shahadat, than i want that Fazllu died ..... along with all TTP leadership ...

Reminds me of a story... A check post on Zhob-South Waziristan border... 6 soldiers were manning it... 2 MG gunners sitting on the roof (on duty) ... luckily it was a full moon that night ... one of the gunner caught a glimpse of those cunts.... he opened fire... fire exchange laster for 4 hours (we mobilised our troops but they couldnt reach on time-- terrain,distance etc) ... by morning the attack had been repulsed... 12 talifukers were sent to hell.... 1 one of soldier was martyred.. (an RPG hit his postion) ... later in the morning we combed the area.. found used injections (drugs) a couple bodies (they usually try to take their bodies (their comrades) with em-- in other cases they even boby trap em with grenades or cut their heads )...

That night 150 of those cunts attacked that post..

Date-2008.

Yara if I have to take a guess, Tirah offers worst terrain to soldiers as compared to other agencies. Atleast others have mountains but they provide clear line of sight. Tirah has thick jungles, steep ridges. Our aerial assets can't help soldiers in such terrains

Air strikes have limited efficiency and they aren't always there to back ground forces up. Its really sad but its a price that has to be paid if we have to eradicate terrorism.

what about Attack heli ?? cant they reach on time ??
i mean soldiers fighting on grounds must have radio's ? to contact base ? they can call for Air strike or heli attack ?

Yara if I have to take a guess, Tirah offers worst terrain to soldiers as compared to other agencies. Atleast others have mountains but they provide clear line of sight. Tirah has thick jungles, steep ridges. Our aerial assets can't help soldiers in such terrains

True... tirah has been in headlines again,.....

Tirah. 1000+ Talibans began their attack. 35 Punjab Regiment bore the brunt of the attack and act as a deterrent to halt their advance deep in to valley. hence casualty rates are in dozens on our side

Not really, sire.

Yuuu letss dancee babieee :*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom