What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any other source ?
Another tweet by journalist .............. @rockstar08
1ffb31881710a86719f7bfbda1e30c82.png

Tirah. 1000+ Talibans began their attack. 35 Punjab Regiment bore the brunt of the attack and act as a deterrent to halt their advance deep in to valley. hence casualty rates are in dozens on our side

Rest in Peace to our soldiers and salute for their bravery, courage and sacrifice.

If this news is true then Praise be to ALLAH who has rid us of a Kazib, Fitna and a fasad fil arz.

Tirah. 1000+ Talibans began their attack. 35 Punjab Regiment bore the brunt of the attack and act as a deterrent to halt their advance deep in to valley. hence casualty rates are in dozens on our side
Rest in Peace to our soldiers and salute for their bravery, courage and sacrifice.

If this news is true then Praise be to ALLAH who has rid us of a Kazib, Fitna and a fasad fil arz.
CAuauPDUMAAkNfi.jpg

I am still not celebrating but could it be that they attacked in such numbers before we killed mullah radio?

Am i being too optimistic here....

92 news is silent now.... i think they just got too excited over Shahid masood 's tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom