What's new

MQM Target killer Nadeem took training from RAW & Indian Army :- Mubashir Lucman shows JIT Report

Worst kind of criminals, so hathorra group is them. And his involvement in various bomb blasts , killing 67 people, is some thing no one was ready to believe about MQM. As revealed, they get training for it from India, beautiful hindu girls kept them entertained during their stay. Nadeem's Involvement in 80 bori bund lashain. Killing of a shia zakir, thus inciting sectarian wars. And killing of many people for not giving bhata. Each of MQM's target killer has killed dozens of people , even hundred,and there are thousands of target killers in their ranks .

Racist ??
India is made of many religions, why picked up the word "hindu girl" not "indian girl".
This shows inherent hatredness towards hindus, its not about India, its more of personal hate toward hindu's

Pathetic mentality, forget about having any truth in whats been said, but how its said it self shows that its false allegations to malign hindu community and India at large.

No wonder india is the most dangerous country for women..
they can only slap a women...

MQM zindabad !

Altaf bhai amar rahe !

Zindabad zibdabad !

Aur kitna thappar khayega ?

BDC7nDnCYAA0MOx.jpg

Itna pasand hai to mein kehta hon balkay ja dua hai tujhay.. aaj kay baad teri nasal mein jo bhi paida ho vo Altaf Bhai jaisay ho ....(ameen)

they know everything yaaaar, i guess it has something to do with MQM supporting PPPP in Senate election ..

Kindly dont Use Abusive Language .. @waz
Lets be honest here, no one can question GHQ, :)... dont think anyone without the support of GHQ have the balls .. :P

Provide proof to MQM. No proof is good enough for MQM to accept its involved in terror, extortion & target killing. Everything is conspiracy against a very popular racist party led by schizophrenic British citizen.

Do you even know how many of your officials take trainings in India? I seriously doubt anyone, other then the TTP B*******, have taken any terrorism related training from India. Although many training sessions are conducted in India in which our officials have participated as well, let alone other agencies. They are for capacity building and not for terrorism.

Besides, with all the Talibaan influence right here in Karachi and access to every kind of weapon, does anyone really need go to India for any bloody training? How people like ML even sell this shit to others is beyond me!

Besides, has MQM ever been involved in anti-state activities? turf fight is something different, I am speaking about pure anti-state activities.

Maybe in Pakistan you send your mothers and sisters just like you used to, for entertainment to visiting mujahids of ttp Afghan Taliban etc, but keep your dirty mind to your right hand and your private parts when it comes to India.Thank you.

In our religion there is more proper way that is called Nikkah ,Yes there are many examples in the history of Muslim war`s but presenting your women ,WOW great sense

Hi,

TBh honest i don't support any political party be it MQm or Pti for that matter, but if youre talking about anti-state activities then comparing this tiny mqm with big elephant is nothing.

By anti-state activity if yu mean extortion, target killing blah they re nothing as compared to what PPP and PML-Q are doing or have done in their tenure, Pure economic terrorism. Stealing away billion of rupees, Memo gate scandal, corrupt judiciary, stashing up foodstuff supplies and what not.

Sometime ago there was a news that (ppp,pml-q,pti,Juif) and other except for mqm their member were found guilty of fake degrees, havent seen a single mqm member guilty of that offense so far. Not that i m supporting mqm or anything, but trying to show that what PPP did to pakistan and Pmlq did or is doing is far more worse than compared a little urban sindh chichorays

Lets be honest here, no one can question GHQ, :)... dont think anyone without the support of GHQ have the balls .. :P

well people say but i dont believe that GHQ will be doing that ... Karachi Operation is going in right direction but people are creating much hype , and asking for Operation like 92 , may God forbid ... but I personally believe army dont want to do something like 92 cause this time the damage on both sides will be 10X more ..

well people say but i dont believe that GHQ will be doing that ... Karachi Operation is going in right direction but people are creating much hype , and asking for Operation like 92 , may God forbid ... but I personally believe army dont want to do something like 92 cause this time the damage on both sides will be 10X more ..
Khi operation was started with the consensus of all the concerned parties Political as well as Security...

Last edited:
Khi operation was started with the consensus of all the concerned parties Political as well as Security

yes it does , but some people from both sides are trying to ruin the reputation ... NS is not some saint , i can expect anything from this mentally retarded person .. same goes with AH , but what concerned me that because of some NS or AH , normal Karachi people have to suffer the wrath of Operation ....

yes it does , but some people from both sides are trying to ruin the reputation ... NS is not some saint , i can expect anything from this mentally retarded person .. same goes with AH , but what concerned me that because of some NS or AH , normal Karachi people have to suffer the wrath of Operation ....
For now i see all of them on the same page... i agree that Oprn like 92 should not be on the cards, Gov is also voiding that due to political reasons, Rangers are very careful in their oprn and raids are conducted on intel reports ... MQM is also avoiding a direct clash with the state and is expressing their reservation against the current oprn thru media and in NA

Back
Top Bottom