What's new

Celebrations in Srinagar On indian defeat , Indian media pissed

its kinda funny to see Pakistanis console themselves wid such news.:lol:
meanwhile,,,,,kashmir is still with us n we r making constant progress
183 youth of J&K were inducted into Indian Army at a glittering function in Srinagar today.
20,000 Kashmiri's applied for 55 Indian army posts - Latest Kashmir News & Analysis - - Kashmir Dispatch

:lol: what is population of Kashmir?

if you can console yourself with news of 183 sold outs why cant we with news of majority Kashmiris celebrating Indian defeat :azn:

if you can console yourself with news of 183 sold outs why cant we with news of majority Kashmiris celebrating Indian defeat :azn:

There are no major celebrations in the valley, just some bunch of crowd.

I can understand it would have been grand if Pakistan had defeated India.

Pakistan was beaten by India and we have seen lot of rondus on the other side of the border :lol:

Pakistan has beaten India in the past but no major celebrations either. Joining Pakistan is the last thought in the valley.

Most of them want independence i.e favour self rule !

20000 applied :partay:
183 got selected

The number of pro Indian Kashmiris is rising with every passing minute

Yours is a lost case and even you know that :azn:

183 is this batch only,,,,around 300+ recruited till now this year:agree:
neway,,,bottomline,,we have kashmir n we need not be in any hurry,,,slowly but surely it will be 'integrated':D

Sure thy want to, India is not letting them go yet. But sooner of later, they will ;)
Those who want to leave are free to do so
GoI has never stopped them

As far as Kashmir is concerned.....we are not going to give an inch of it to anybody at least for the next thousand years lol

20000 applied :partay:
183 got selected

The number of pro Indian Kashmiris is rising with every passing minute

Yours is a lost case and even you know that :azn:

:lol: thats not pro India idea ;) that is more to do with unemployment. Personally I would love to see majority getting access by getting into Indian Occupying Army ranks

Pakistan was beaten by India and we have seen lot of rondus on the other side of the border :lol:

Pakistan has beaten India in the past but no major celebrations either. Joining Pakistan is the last thought in the valley.

Most of them want independence i.e favour self rule !
;) that si what we are saying

as far as the game is concerned we Pakistanis take it as a game you Indians take it as another reason for crying even if you win :P rondoos

Back
Top Bottom