What's new

Mullah Fazlullah Killed by Pak Armed Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this gonna make them come out??? he is believed to be in Afghanistan right?

not believed to be he is.

well that was my personal feeling i feel its up to something like any clarification statement from them, some communication some panic re-location,

CAxlsodUMAE_4BI.png
the chutya news channel could have goggled the image, and would have found it is a picture dated back to dec 2014 of some IS terrorists in ME. Just making hype of everything to get more ratings! Apart from the fact, how the hell they air such graphical images,knowing kids can watch the TV.

It's almost 16 hours the rumors flying around, hope most wanted dog aka mullah radio sent to hell. But not confirm by Army yet.

10391043_10152951356195528_3721585078618682875_n.jpg

10409078_10152951192785528_5718792713197402633_n.jpg

see the time of this news, still no confirmation yet

No need to second guess. When he really will be dead, Pakistanis will be receiving the blow back.

This report is again proved to be rubbish like the previous reports of Mullah Fazlullahs death. No doubt he will give another press conference to prove he is alive. Taliban cadres by the way has denied he is dead as I expected. These reports come in constantly and are constantly proven false. Mullah Fazlullah will no doubt call a press conference.

I mean what did we expect. Why would he be in Khyber agency anyway. He ran away from Swat during Rah E Rast III, or Black Thunderstorm, would he really stick around in Khyber during Zarb E Azb? He is a typical Talibani coward who enjoys human suffering. He will from the background continue to direct attacks against us and we will keep presenting false and broken reports that he is now dead.

What a waste really.

Reminds me of a story... A check post on Zhob-South Waziristan border... 6 soldiers were manning it... 2 MG gunners sitting on the roof (on duty) ... luckily it was a full moon that night ... one of the gunner caught a glimpse of those cunts.... he opened fire... fire exchange laster for 4 hours (we mobilised our troops but they couldnt reach on time-- terrain,distance etc) ... by morning the attack had been repulsed... 12 talifukers were sent to hell.... 1 one of soldier was martyred.. (an RPG hit his postion) ... later in the morning we combed the area.. found used injections (drugs) a couple bodies (they usually try to take their bodies (their comrades) with em-- in other cases they even boby trap em with grenades or cut their heads )...

That night 150 of those cunts attacked that post..

Date-2008.
Zhob is in waziristan ?

No need to second guess. When he really will be dead, Pakistanis will be receiving the blow back.

What are you so upset about? They're just rumors. Do you happen to have a man crush on him or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom