What's new

Mubashir Lucman a " Cheat Inside "

u can call him whatever please u .. raising voice against the party who have the history of using state against its opponent is not wise man do.. he is talk against PMLN in the time when they have all the power one could have in Pakistan.. judges on their side, provincial government and national government...he was taken off air by PMLN .. if he was a wise man like u he would have backed down .. but he truely believes that he is doing the right thing .. That is what should matter to us ..

tell me a simple logic .. would u get more benifts to speak for the government or against the government? obviously for the government ... by speaking against government every institution is behind him to find a single fruad or mistake, ur life and ur family life is in danger and ur future can be very dark

my friend, remember this post and I will remind you in a year or so when his loyalties change and he bring out the worst in Imran's life, it may well be gay sex because he is that good. Please remember even in justice system the jury doesnt consider drug dealer's statement as worthy as of a teacher.

consider the following three teachings of Islam
- Hamesha sach bolo
- tum kisi ke ayaib chupao allah tumharey ayaib chupaey ga
- kisi pe tuhmat na lagao.

if you look at them they look contradictory because if you are hiding someone's ills then you are not telling the truth. But the instructions for saying the truth is only about your own self not about your neighbors or friends or enemies. you can call him Sacha without knowing if there is any truth to it, I will call him blackmailer and tuhmati

Last edited:
my friend, remember this post and I will remind you in a year or so when his loyalties change and he bring out the worst in Imran's life, it may well be gay sex because he is that good. Please remember even in justice system the jury doesnt consider drug dealer's statement as worthy as of a teacher.
So SHABAZ-SHARIF SHARIF & NAWAZ SHARIF, S INNOCNENCE CANT BE , HEARD BOTH ARE , criminals? Lolzzz

Nawaz lulu 1.jpg

That's the tip of ice berg. He actively supports PAT for example, actively, even using his position, no political commentator can be free of bias, but to be this blindingly biased is wrong.
whats wrong with supporting PAT ... there are so many anchors supporting PMLN and PTI ... it is just when he is more committed .. i think that is ur reason that he force his opinion more forcefully .. others try to do it smartly, trying to look like neutral .. but in his case he is not so clever to fake being neutral .. this is the problem . right? i wouldn't prefer watching a double faced guy ,

whats wrong with supporting PAT ... there are so many anchors supporting PMLN and PTI ... it is just when he is more committed .. i think that is ur reason that he force his opinion more forcefully .. others try to do it smartly, trying to look like neutral .. but in his case he is not so clever to fake being neutral .. this is the problem . right? i wouldn't prefer watching a double faced guy ,
All of Thier noora paid dogs, can't fight with the cheata like mubashir?
That's the biggest of problem, also fawad chodri & Moied Pirzada?

u r suggesting he is talking side of PTI and he is anti PMLN right?

so the thing is simple .. he was doing the same against PPP ... being anti government is what anchors do .... or else they become PTV 2 like geo ..

give me a link to his any anti PPP program. He is based in Lahore where PMLN was in power and PPP couldnt get him any favors

You mean Nooracracy of NOORAISTAN, IN NOORA COURTS? :woot::omghaha:

you have already used three out of ten from your english vocabulary

give me a link to his any anti PPP program. He is based in Lahore where PMLN was in power and PPP couldnt get him any favors

you have already used three out of ten from your english vocabulary
Even that, noora minds can't get ?
They allways end up, forgetting the names?:devil::chilli::bounce:
Resident evil, here sir!:yahoo:

Impartiality of media is vital, it's absolutely vital, it's the reason why we have free media in the first place. For political commentators to let the public make their own decisions is also vital, a small bit of bias is allowed, a clear bias can be allowed if a particular network has such a reputation, but to have ARY, the monster network it is along with this guy being one of their most popular, literally campaigning for his side is not good for anyone.

I prefer to watch around and see every side of the story before I make my mind up, if you watch this guy and think you've got the full story, then you are sadly mistaken.

Impartiality of media is vital, it's absolutely vital, it's the reason why we have free media in the first place. For political commentators to let the public make their own decisions is also vital, a small bit of bias is allowed, a clear bias can be allowed if a particular network has such a reputation, but to have ARY, the monster network it is along with this guy being one of their most popular, literally campaigning for his side is not good for anyone.

I prefer to watch around and see every side of the story before I make my mind up, if you watch this guy and think you've got the full story, then you are sadly mistaken.
You go and watch GEO

- Hamesha sach bolo

if you look at them they look contradictory because if you are hiding someone's ills then you are not telling the truth. But the instructions for saying the truth is only about your own self not about your neighbors or friends or enemies. you can call him Sacha without knowing if there is any truth to it, I will call him blackmailer and tuhmati

bro i have no problem with what ever u call him ... its ur own opinion .. next time ur are sopporting PMLN give them the three Islamic teaching u just wrote for me .. u have problem with him being biased. but aren't we all biased on this forum.. talk on selective topics .. bcoz i just started a thread telling the recent act of violence but u didnt comment on that .. u commented against the person how is opposing the party ypou support .. isn't that biased ?? so u have problem with him being biased and what about how biased u are?

- Hamesha sach bolo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever he is , atleast he says pakistan is occupied by curroption and we all know that. and Mr. Nawaz Sharif is not an angel , from small furnace factory of Itefaq foundery, to Steel mill and contract of railway, where 1 engine of railways goes in to itefaq foundery and never comes back , that was just a beginning .
1. Nawaz sharif gov was never Sharif ( curroption and % age is secondary , they also assault people with their power , basmash leaders )
2. Every country Nawaz business industry , they have policy not to hire any pakistani , prefer indians and bangalis
3. He rigged 1992 elections and as well as recent one. anyhow its contravetial as well

i am not saying Imran and PAT are worth doing for the sake of country , all is Biased
ARMY is Best choice for this country , i cant motive the BS of so called pathetic 200 years old demo crazy

One Day Allah will do
justics, may be he can escape from all means , he has power , money and links. but those who starve from hunger under his leadership , those who are leading miserable life, he will have to give hisaab for that to Allah.
I pray he might die with so much suffering illness and torment as same as the tears in the eyes of innocent ppl who were swalloed by their system, and their stomach of abyss hell.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom